• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi, im new here!

Years
I'm Starry and uhh, i dont know what to put here, aside from i first started playing in late-gen 3 with my cousins copy of Pokemon Sapphire on my ds lite. uhhh, my top 3 pokemon games are Platinum, Gold/Crystal and Sapphire (in no order, all of them are great) and that my hobbies include emulation, cooking, karate, wrestling, firearm use (recreational), gaming, reading, writing and pet care.

got any questions, feel free to ask them! (look at my signature too, if you wanna know my pronouns)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 19, 2019
hello, Starry! Crystal is one of the first games I've ever played and it's still one of my favorites. What is your favorite Pokemon type?

Back