• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
True. At least they are optional in most games.

The person below owns a Pokemon Plush.

Last edited:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Oh my, if only you knew, lol. I own quite a lot of Pokémon plushies -- an entire cradle's worth of them and then some on my bookshelf. ♥

The person below me has written a piece of literature (poem, story, really anything of the written word) for Pokémon.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Oh yes, I have!! Well, just meagre beginnings of stories, and always Pokémon Mystery Dungeon! I have such a liking for PMD fan fics and writing them is so fun—the amount of Pokémon you can choose for characters especially! <333333

The person below me has used soundtracks from Pokémon games to relax!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
No, but I like the champion themes so I've searched them up to listen to sometimes. When it comes to relaxing video game soundtracks I learn towards Final Fantasy, especially Final Fantasy 7.

The person below me has been defeated by a champion.

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
No, but only because I very rarely ever make it that far in the games. Usually, I stop playing before I finish all the gyms. I'm a horrible Pokémon stan.

The person below me has lost a battle they thought was going to be easy.

AlolanRattata

The Music Meister
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Yes. I thought keeping friends would be easy.

The person below me uses multiple Pokemon teams and does not have a main.

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
That's half true. I like to have faves on my team and I pretty much always have a Raichu but the rest of my team changes with whomever I like best or is the strongest.

The person below me sometimes wishes they were in the Pokémon universe instead.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Haha, I did sometimes wish I could be a Pokémon of my choice and live in the PMD universe! But that was years ago; this world has so much more to offer me now. 😊

The person below me likes the new batch of Pokémon designs! Or at least, most of them!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
True. Only Galarian lines I dislike are the Impidimp and Greedunt line.

The person below has performed an Ash Ketchum style 'What's that?' on seeing a Pokemon they have seen before.

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I did just recently. Playing Shield, there was a trapinch in the grass, but all I could see was a red bump of a Pokémon until I ran it over with my bike and battled it.

The person below me has forgotten to eat and drink while playing Pokémon.

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
Unless I happen to be fasting during the gameplay, no. Outside my fasting days, I get thirsty easily and love to grab munchies sometimes.

Tpbm has ever played any spin-off games at some point.

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Yes! I've played some Pokémon Mystery Dungeon and some of a Pokémon Ranger game. Got farther in PMD, though. I also turned Pokémon Trozei on for about 2 minutes, does that count?

The person below me has gone to a Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions show.

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
Well, yeah. I usually listen to them while doing things, though.
Yes! I've played some Pokémon Mystery Dungeon and some of a Pokémon Ranger game. Got farther in PMD, though. I also turned Pokémon Trozei on for about 2 minutes, does that count?
Of course it counts, silly. I didn't specify how long it has to be. 🙃

Tpbm, uh, had been lucky enough to get a shiny legendary Pokemon legitimately.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Hahahaha! How did you know..... that it would definitely be a no :(

The person coming up next favours being able to use TMs indefinitely in the newer games.

Back