• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous, (Roaring 20's)

Years
Dear Anony,

I warned you, I told you, I swore up and down and you still continued. You lost, damages ran rampant, jobs were lost people were fired and still you continued to lay the blame on others. Well, you're on the chopping block and there is no sympathy from me, but more maniacle laughter and seeing yourself be put in the same position you yourself enjoyed placing others who had no cause to be there. Just . . . desserts.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Dear anon,

Thank you so much for letting me keep my Saturday off, THIS HASNT HAPPENED IN LIKE A YEAR OF MY LIFE. What a bro.

Dear anon,

I think I love you, and I feel guilty about it, honestly...

Dear anon,

I'm sorry things didn't work out for you. I was hoping you'd stay, but admittedly I also am glad our schedules will go back to normal, hnn.

Dear anon,

Do you not care about anyone but yourself?? I really wonder sometimes.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
Years
Dear Anon,

I think my love is now a one sided one. You used to be a sunshine for me when it was hard times for me, now we not even in contact for quite awhile. I don't want it to end like this, but i don't want to continue. My heart ache more and more as i keep worrying about you, knowing full well you probably won't reciprocate it like you used to.

Dear Anon (2),

Thanks for being my best friends since high school, you're always there when i need someone. Sorry for being a bit of a prick back then. I still remember our 6 hours discord call over a game of Civilization VI while talking about all kinds of stuff. I hope i could find time to ride a train and pay you a visit, thanks brother

Years
Dear Anon,

I hope the next few weeks go by fast, and we can hang out together again... life can overwhelm me, and you know how to calm me down. I just wish you wouldn't stir my pot so much. lol

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
Dear Anon,

I don't think I want to go with you to church for Christmas this year. It's not your fault, but it's just that the services seemed to have decreased in quality in recent years and don't really appeal to me anymore. I'm not a bad person, I just want to do something that would allow me to engage in something that I like with someone I enjoy being around, whether it be you or a friend. I hope that we can meet in the middle and compromise.

Years
DA

You're a hypocrite and a flake and I hope that one day, you realize how you ditched all your friends for a person who was literally harassing me and feel bad about it, I hope you come to regret how you've treated me and the others and I hope you feel guilty because you need to, you need to have some conscience. You need to realize that you're spreading lies about me and blaming everything on me doesn't make you a better person and that we all see the truth.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
DA,

How much longer are you going to make me wait? I'm getting very fucking tired of waiting for something that you should've given me quite a while ago (and almost did, but I got screwed out of it through what was neither my fault nor yours). I've been very patient with this, but do understand that even my patience has its limits.

Years
DA

You need to apologize to me, I don't care if you don't like me you hurt me and you put me in danger. You know this and you need to to take responsibility, you are an adult.

Last edited:

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Years
Dear Anonymous 1,

I am terribly sorry for my past ignorance to you and others who identify the same way. In the past I used your strong opinions on a subject against you and acted morally superior. I was not. In reality I let online propaganda brainwash me into being intolerant and got offended whenever someone debated the subject in a heated manner. After becoming acquainted with people who identify similarly to you, I finally understood the struggles you all put up with every day. If I could delete all of those old posts, I would in a heartbeat. May more people become tolerant of other's differences.

Anonymous 2,

We have been friends for several months. I've watched movies with you, gave you feedback on your art, and talked endlessly about our shared hobbies. Back in December you deleted a message telling me you were interested romantically, but not ready yet. Had you given me the time to respond, I'd tell you it's okay and move on. I have been rejected by lots of people and rejected several back. The period of dread I typically get shortens each time. You don't need to worry about how I'll react. I'll always be supportive no matter what.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

You can hate me if you want, but your PC cancel-culture lack-of-real-world-experience bs is what made me stop talking to you. You're an idiot.

Years
Dear anonymous,
After 3 years of passive aggressive and emotional abuse from you I finally cut you off. When we first met you acted like a completely different person. But you'd cut me off the second someone else caught your eye because I wasn't good enough. You'd come crawling back every time someone left you. Which happened 20+ times in the time span that I've put up with your sh*t. I'm probably gonna change my number so you officially will never be able to contact me again pretty soon. I finally realize I deserve so much better than you in my life. You'd curse me out, call me all kinds of names tell me how worthless I was to you, how you hated me and wished I was dead, you would hurt me on purpose. It would make you feel good to hurt me. I'm sorry your life was garbage but that doesn't give you an excuse to be the person you are or treat me the way you did. All these people you dated would leave you and you'd realize how good I was to you... until someone else came along a month later and I was thrown away like trash until they dumped you. You took my kindness for weakness. My therapist told me that if I ever want to heal from the trauma I've experienced in my life I need to cut you off. Good riddance.

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
Years
Dear multiple anonymouses,
You did it, I'm diagnosed with depression now... And it's not my fault, except for the first (maybe.) I never meant to insult you, you just took what I said the wrong way, and then used that to form a massive bias and get everyone you liked to bully me. I deleted one of my accounts because of you, and the only reason I don't delete the others is because I enjoy people there. If any of you try to contact me again, or even influence me again, I will report you to the sites you contact me on.
All I wanted was to have a good connection with artists, writers, and good people, not be the enemy of them.

Years
Dear Anon,

I think you are being very immature, you and your crew tore up my mother's garden. You've broken her fountain, smashed all sorts of flowers and herbs, the window, the lights, and don't even seem sorry about it. You haven't apologized, and didn't even acknowledge that anything was wrong. We just saw all the damage ourselves after you drove off. I was only calling you to make sure you were aware of what happened, I thought that maybe you didn't know and would take responsibility for it, but you seem to be offended as if someone did something to you!

You say that you did the best you could and it's impossible not to knock things over. First, that isn't true. And Darian seems more like he just wanted to go home, was mad he was there, and didn't care where he put what. He literally appears to have just thrown piles of dirt around in his frustration, not concerned with where it landed. You're in someone else's home. I understand that mistakes happen, but you also need to treat this space with respect. I see food wrappers just thrown in the grass.

Second, we didn't ask you to do this. You volunteered. We could have got someone else, but you guys showed up with your truck and said you wanted to help. We were a little reluctant, but you insisted. I appreciate that. Just because you say you'll help put up the fence as a favor though doesn't mean that this is okay. Nobody is forcing you to be here, so if you put yourself here then you should be reliable.

I heard that you were in a bad mood, and it shows. I was honestly surprised what you texted back, trying to blame my mom for not directing you through this process. That's not true either, she was there, and showed you what was fragile. If this was overwhelming or confusing to you then you shouldn't have taken on the task, rather than venting your frustration on us now.

You say her things will grow back. No, not necessarily, they are badly damaged, and the statues and fountains and urns definitely won't be growing back. The repairs will cost us more money than we have saved. But it's about more than that, plants are also living things, she really loves and cherishes her garden, spends all of her time taking care of it, that is years worth of work, it makes her happy and because it expresses her it is honestly hurtful how you disregarded it. You would be upset if someone damaged something you had collected.You didn't even say you were sorry once.

I'm not going to even try to talk to you again any time soon until you can act more sensibly.

Last edited:
Years
Dear Anon,

Who even are you? I mean, I saw you a few times from...don't even ask, and you're a very pretty girl. I heard what your name was a couple of times but I forgot your name. And you're voice and figure is so pretty. I went to a friend for advice and he said "Just because you think a girl is pretty doesn't mean you're sexuality attracted to her." and he's right. Eh, you're probably not even homo or bi anyway. From what i've seen the few times we've caught a glance or two, you're awesome. Don't ever stop being you. :)

Years
Dear Anon,

I literally don't know you and you literally don't know me. I saw your face featured in a glow up subreddit post and I just find you really...really...really physically attractive. Like, it's incredible to me that I've never been this infatuated by someone's outer beauty till I saw yours. None of my previous crushes could compare. Not even my girlfriend.

Can't say this anywhere else because the gf wouldn't find that too pleasing to hear. Heck even I don't. I just wanted to let this out now and let it go. You're ridiculously beautiful. End of story. Have a good life.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
Years
Dear Anon,

I'd love to see you again. We were in wind ensemble and musical/opera pit a couple of years ago. You showed kindness to me without me even asking. Driving me to my apartment after wind ensemble and musical/opera rehearsals when it was dark. I'm embarrassed to say that I kinda developed a crush on you, and one day I awkwardly tried to flirt with you - something I hadn't done in ages.

Now that I've graduated and moved back to my home town, we are no longer seeing each other. Last December I came back into town for something I had to take care of, I was surprised to see you walking out of the gas station I pulled up into as I was leaving town. I wanted to say "Hi" and ask how you were doing, but you were already walking toward your car on the opposite side of the lot by the time I got up on the sidewalk, and I thought it would be awkward to call out to you having not seen you for a year and a half. But that was really quite a chance encounter, even though our university town is small. I wish I could have found a way to say hi.

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
Dear Anon,

It's been months since really talked. I remember it was sometime in March or April where I was the Elf Rouge and you were the Elf Cleric that secretly wanted to watch the world burn. It's kind of sad that the adventure fizzled out, and I would like to apologize for that. My mental health wasn't the best and I didn't want to bring all that baggage onto you. Things have improved since then, and I hope that we can possibly catch up someday.

- Cailana

Last edited:
Back