• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon is the user above.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Heh! I feel like that might be something Meowth would say, so you can be the little feline jokester!

giphy.gif

Hyzenthlay

Years
^ Yessss, shiny Mightyena, one of my favourites! ♥

I'm going to make you an... Impidimp, in honour of the new Pokémon! :')

Spoiler:

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
So, I guess I'll make you a Yamper! :3 (It sorta resembles your avatar, if we're lenient...? Okay, it's just also a brown dog.)

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Even though your name suggests a Ghost-type, I think Pikachu suits you well! You're a fun and energetic presence around here (especially at Pokémon Trivia!!), and I always appreciated that about you! ^__^

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
I think slowpoke suits you because of sinking in the sand or water and submerging out of the sand or water and slowpokes are smart and almost every librarian is smart.
slowpoke.gif

Last edited:

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Well, your username suggests Blaziken, and your pfp is a Mega Garchomp... But I'll say Ludicolo because you seem like a hysterical lad :D

Last edited:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Maybe it's the winged chick in your signature, but I'm getting some Noctowl vibes or some other sort of graceful birb

Hyzenthlay

Years
Zorua! For the overall dark vibe of your theme, the puppy in the picture, and the static shift between images—it reminds me of Zorua's ability!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Bagon, since you're apparently very fond of soaring Pokemon, which is what Bagon can become over time.

serene sejal

Flowing life
Years
Beedrill, because..... well, your avatar is a mega beedrill, so I'm assuming you love it. Hence, I think you'd be a good Beedrill!

Back