• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Year of the Sheep

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2021
Happy Anniversary!

It's officially been one year since the purchase in the most iconic post in PC's history...!

31_15754222982077233719.png

Seriously, though, on behalf of the entire site, we wanted to extend our heartfelt gratitude to Sheep for buying the site and keeping it going over this past year. You've put so much love and care into running The PokéCommunity as a staff member and it shows tenfold now that you're the owner, too. We're so happy that the site is in good hands.

Here's to many more years!

31_15754233921887613827.png

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Good job, Janna!!

I still can't believe how casually she just... bought the whole site.

I'm sure there was more to it on the inside, but GLAD IT HAPPENED.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
It was a huge decision to make, and plenty of circumstances that made it possible. I hope she doesn't regret it though, because we are forever thankful. PC is in a good place now!

Thank you, Janna!! <333

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Wow, I have no idea how this happened and why, but I'm happy that this place is still here for me to return to whenever I get a craving for anything Pokemon amidst all the distractions of adult life. It just goes to show how much Janna cares for this community, so thank you for this!

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Janna as the admin was the bestest news ever in the world like no one ever was.

Years
This was the best day ever in the history of the site, and I am proud to have been a part of it. It's been a blast this whole year <3

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Aww, I didn't know it's been a year! That post is so simple but so very strong! "Recent Purchase: pokécommunity" Epic :D
Wasn't there back then, but seriously, thanks a lot for running the website, Sheep ! This place is lots of fun, and let's hope PokéCommunity keeps going!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I can't believe its been a year already. I'm so glad she was able to keep us from disappearing.

Years
omg, this is not what I expected to wake up to this morning ;_; you guys are the best ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you!!!! still the best purchase I have made!!

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Wow, time flies. Feels like it was just this year.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Thank you Janna for taking it upon yourself to free us from the Pomador depths. And, of course, everything that led to us getting there. Don't forget about the ones who made helpful contributions to gather all the cash needed to buy the site. :)

Years
Thanks for bringing this community into the Information Era! (That's a lame Civilization 6 reference) Honestly, I see the improvements and I wish it was like this when I first joined. :')

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Honestly, such a good decision cause I think this has been one of the best years PC has had in a while. Congrats to Janna for keeping PC alive for another year!

Back