• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon CrystalDust [v3 PUBLIC ALPHA]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 14, 2023
Hi! I'm reallly greatfull that you don't abandon this hack. It has so much potential. I hope you can finish it until kanto no matter how many year. We'lll be waiting ^^. I really wish the gender counter part would be in the game as well. I always love the idea of all the three starter have their owners ^^

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years
I think this is one of the best adaptations of Crystal for GBA, I like the graphics better and the music, plus I think that recreating the Pokegear with the pokenav was a good idea.
Thank you!
Hi! I'm reallly greatfull that you don't abandon this hack. It has so much potential. I hope you can finish it until kanto no matter how many year. We'lll be waiting ^^. I really wish the gender counter part would be in the game as well. I always love the idea of all the three starter have their owners ^^
Don't think I'll be adding that in but thanks for the support!
I remember when this was first posted,hopefully life is being good for you.
Everything's going well, thanks!
This is really a must to play :D
:D
Oh yes!!!
:D
Is this and opal ever getting completed as its been years since beta 2 came out

Hey, from what I know, Opal has been discontinued, but Crystal Dust is still in the works. Join the official Discord channel to be kept updated with the progress would be my suggestion.
You'd be right about that! Shining Opal has been placed on "indefinite hiatus" (i.e. I don't think I'm ever going back to working on it). The official Discord server for CrystalDust, though, is here: https://discord.gg/gC6mEQB

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2020
Thank you for not adding the fairy type. I'm so tired of hacks adding that.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 23, 2020
I'm lookin forward for this another update. Game looks sooo much better than Liquid Crystal.

Years
  • Seen today
Man Crystal Dust is absolutely better than Liquid Crystal and I'm definitely waiting for the newer remake when it comes out.

One modern feature I'd like added in would be the use of, or rather not use of ALL CAPS for Trainer, Pokemon and Move names. Oh and starting the game with the Running Shoes by default and being able to run imndors would be a truly welocome QoL addition 😊

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
Years
:) Just tried it, it's so similar to the original GSC games, but I love the GBA graphics! It looks so good!

By far my favorite GBA remake of the GSC games :D

A+ !

Back