lover of milotics

Age 27
Male
Viridian City
Seen 30 Minutes Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
10,640 posts
6.6 Years
He's gonna be a free sync pair at around February 14th, on Valentines Day, as a free sync pair just by logging in.

Are you guys excited for him? What sync pair do you think he'll get?

TailsMK4

Age 29
Male
Texas
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
508 posts
1.8 Years
Considering what current sync pairs and known upcoming sync pairs have as their Pokemon, I wouldn't be surprised if Oak got someone in the Bulbasaur line, considering Leaf got Eevee instead, and I think it's fairly likely to assume Blue and Red will have sygna suits. Will be interesting to see how Oak turns out as a sync pair.
Current VPP: (to be turned into a Leafeon later) --------------- Fire Type Emblem Character: Coral

TailsMK4

Age 29
Male
Texas
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
508 posts
1.8 Years
So it was datamined recently that Oak's sync pair is
Spoiler:
Mew

Oak will come out at the same time as Steven's banner, on the 14th. Oak can be obtained simply by logging in to the game.
Current VPP: (to be turned into a Leafeon later) --------------- Fire Type Emblem Character: Coral

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 23
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
5,517 posts
11.2 Years
I can't play Masters, but it's nice to see Professor Oak finally battling officially in a mobile spinoff game, of all things. His sync pair is absolutely shocking to me, though. I'd think he'd have a fully evolved Kanto Starter or something... but wow, a mythical. Wasn't expecting that.
Theme: Yuto Akama
Pair: Go

CommanderSaturn

Information Broker

Male
Canalave City
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
433 posts
116 Days
I re-downloaded Masters just for Oak and Giovanni. I absolutely adore Oak and his sync pair is both hilarious and incredible to me.

Simply put, I love humans.
Think about it humans are the most interesting creatures you could hope to find.
And when I said humans I meant all humans, not just you specifically, important detail.
Advertiser Content