• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Theta Quartz Special Demo [Open World]

Which Feature is more good?

• Open World

Votes: 74 65.5%
  • Jobs

Votes: 22 19.5%
  • PokéRide

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Health

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters

Braze

TQ Supremacy
Years
THREAD OUTDATED
The NEW THREAD can be found HERE

Pokémon Theta Quartz
[Discord Server]

Introduction
Pokémon Theta Quartz is an open-world Pokémon Game. You can go anywhere you want and do anything you want. Either collect badges and participate in Pokémon League or in Tournaments, Buy your apartment and live a life or go out exploring!

Features
Pokémon Theta Quartz offers some very fun and unique features, Here are some:
- Open-World! There is no roadblock or an event required to progress through the game!
- Fairy Type and Pokémons up to Generation 6!
- Two Regions, Oria and Orio! Oria is a big 15 City Region with 6 Gyms while Oria is just a small region having different tournaments!
- Energy System!
- Job System!
- Pokémon Amie/Refresh!
- Level Scaling!
- Plugins!
- Speed Up Script
[Much More!]

Screenshots
(Not Final Footage)

Intro_Screen_Thumbnail.png

3.png

bandicam_2020-07-03_16-15-19-587.png

bandicam_2020-07-03_16-15-04-832.png

bandicam_2020-07-03_16-16-55-899.png

bandicam_2020-07-03_16-16-38-633.png

Credits
Spoiler:

Special Demo Edition
A Demo Edition is Work In Progress since the Game may take a while to release.

Last edited:

Braze

TQ Supremacy
Years
Looks interesting, looking forward to progress! Also if possible, I would like to help in development and testing.

Well, Thanks ;)
You can join The Discord Server anytime to see if there is something you can help with, Even playing Alpha Releases and reporting bugs help :P

Braze

TQ Supremacy
Years
Just an update to show I'm working on the project.
> Pokemon Amie has been added. This Script was originally made by Pizza Sun (huge credits to him).
> Luka's Modular Pause Menu has been added, The health box now displays in the menu instead of lurking on the top right :P
> The Health System has been completely recoded, From how it gets down. Right Now, In every 10 Frames, It has 3% Of the chance to make the value low by one (Might be increased in future)

Join the Discord Server to join the team or to download Alphas When they come out :P (Pleaseee? I need a good team, Right now I'm working alone ;-;)

Braze

TQ Supremacy
Years
Some more progress has been made:
> The Work on the first Snapshot (Beta) has been started.
> The Game's name has been changed to Pokémon Zoalas
> Some major issues fixed

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 30, 2022
Sounds interesting. Good luck with the process! Unfortunately I can't help you out since my knowledge is minimum in this subject. I'm just here to support the hackers and play one of 'em time by time.

Braze

TQ Supremacy
Years
Sounds interesting. Good luck with the process! Unfortunately I can't help you out since my knowledge is minimum in this subject. I'm just here to support the hackers and play one of 'em time by time.

Thanks for those nice words, It's okay if you can't help. Playing the game also sort of helps :)

Braze

TQ Supremacy
Years
Finally, All scripting is almost done for the first alpha release, Only Mapping is left :P
After then hopefully, first Alpha would be released.

Braze

TQ Supremacy
Years
Alphas are now released privately in the team to test out for bugs, The Game would be released publicly as a Beta Version when enough progress is there to show!

Braze

TQ Supremacy
Years
The Custom Wild Battle stuff is now fully functional, This means all Wild Pokémons will be leveled according to our Party.

Braze

TQ Supremacy
Years
The Game's progress is going nice, Expect a Public Beta release in next month.
Due to my exams, it's slowed down a bit :)

Back