• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Making Real Life Pokémon Curry!

Couples-Consoling

Husband and Wife Nuzlocke Let's Players!
Years
We set out to test Pokemon Curry, using in game vs real life recipes! Some came out good - others, not so much.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Can't see you guys without trainer hats
Again, interesting stuff, but hope your next experiments don't involve stunts XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hahaha that was an amazing watch! I'm sorry and thankful at the same time that you went through the effort and experienced it for us xD

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
Spoiler: the face of instant regret
Screenshot_2020-03-31-13-36-52.png

Definitely was a fun watch and I loved the different takes on how to prepare it both mathematically in game and with real life recipes and the reactions were hilarious. Another meat that could have worked for one of the curries was pork over chicken but it's just an idea.

Years
okay this was really cute and made me super hungry at first, but then i saw your reactions!! perfect hahaha

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I no longer want to taste any of the food we make in the Pokemon games, thank you for your sacrifices.

Also, this was very cute! I laughed every time you guys took bites.

Almost makes me wanna try to do this, if I hadn't learned from your mistakes first...

naoya_kun

Hoenn Wanderer
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 24, 2020
This looked so much fun to make~
Great content, subscribed.

Back