• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] what do you think of zarude

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I don't mind it much, other than the fact that I don't like most monkey Pokémon. It's ugly, but not Greedent ugly.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I would straight up head in the opposite direction if I ever ran into him in the wild.

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.
Years
Finally! A Dragon Mythical!

-Oh wait...

Aside from him not being my favorite type, I won't use him for that matter, still kinda objectively fell flat for the first Mythical new dude on the big screen for Switch.

Sure we need much more information....but WTF is mythical about this cartoon character lookin' boy???🤔🤔🤔

Is he some ancient borderline "forest spirit "? Jungle Zygarde that protects the ecosphere when needed and doesn't emerge otherwise?

Some kind of Aztec inspired legend long thought to be a fable that didn't live?

The first ever Passimian that was transformed into greater status by some other legend or Mythical?

I'm grasping at all possibilities here but just don't get it.

Then again I never found out the big deal lore/backstory of Marshadow and Zeraroa btw either-( The latter has always been WAAAYYY too close to "Zorura" for my liking also.)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Unlike most of the people here, I actually do not mind Zarude. I'm excited to learn more about it, and wonder if it relates in any way to Zamazenta and Zacian. :x

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
Years
I kind of gravitate towards the cute mythical's like Jirachi. Zarude. Just no. And they've said that it's move is going to be given to other mons.

Years
I kind of gravitate towards the cute mythical's like Jirachi. Zarude. Just no. And they've said that it's move is going to be given to other mons.

this.

I'm quite polarized with Galar mons--- it really is a collection of the best and the worst designs (including this monster).

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I'm kinda indifferent, really. Not a fan but can't say I dislike it, just a bit over the whole 'another grass primape' Pokemon deal, and we've a lot of monkey/etc based Pokemon outside of the Grass typing as well! And in the same gen as the Grookey line? Hmm.

Back