• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Isle of Armor release date confirmed to be 17th June

Isle of Armor to release on 17th June, more details revealed

Isle of Armor to release on 17th June, more details revealed

Part one of the Expansion Pass has had a focused video on it today.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
June 17th needs to hurry up and let's hope I don't have to go back to work just yet. I really haven't played very much in several months so this will be something fun to get back into.

Years
I've been Pokemon loads these past few months, but haven't played Sword too regularly since completing it, with all my other Switch games to playthrough. This will be some great content to get me playing again. Excited for that special Galar tournament with all the Gym leaders etc too, I love things like that!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Article has been updated with a lot more details, such as extra modes, new Moves, and whatnot, and some images too.

Hoping that Dynamax dungeon thing is a good coop addition.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
I love Galarian Slowbro's design. I don't think we have many Pokémon with an arm cannon incorporated into their designs. It's hard to go wrong with purple accents, too.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I was kinda hoping to see a couple new Pokemon, though, but I guess on June 17th, we'll see. Galarian Slowbro is really cool, though. I definitely want one! The new Regis are also pretty nice, especially Regidrago. The DLC is two weeks away.... hopefully, I'll be able to buy it by then, but that's up in the air right now.

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.
Years
I was kinda hoping to see a couple new Pokemon, though, but I guess on June 17th, we'll see. Galarian Slowbro is really cool, though. I definitely want one! The new Regis are also pretty nice, especially Regidrago. The DLC is two weeks away.... hopefully, I'll be able to buy it by then, but that's up in the air right now.

I mean...yeah. I want more of who's returning as in old Pokemon...Druddigon...big check. Swablu=Altaria...check...

I am kinda intrigued about some of these new moves my old favorites will be able to learn...

Regidrago is a BIG boost and plus though...

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Galarian Articuno...... hell yeah.

When I can actually play this game I'm gonna shovel out so much money for DLC. heck.

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.
Years
Galarian Articuno...... hell yeah.

When I can actually play this game I'm gonna shovel out so much money for DLC. heck.

I guess they ARE regionals...saw a rumor video last week talkin' bout "-Quatro, -Sinco, -Seis" (various names with other numbers in them implying they were definitely different birds entirely created by this Calyrex as protectors. )

Sometimes rumors are fun when they're wrong I suppose.

Years
Cool stuff, I like it!

So, a gunslinger Slowbro with the Quick Draw ability and a Shell Side Arm. Nice! The Regis are also very cool when you see them in motion.

Galarian legendary birds have a very villainous vibe, even in their descriptions: Articuno is the Cruel Pokémon and Moltres is the Malevolent Pokémon. Interesting...

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.
Years
Cool stuff, I like it!

So, a gunslinger Slowbro with the Quick Draw ability and a Shell Side Arm. Nice! The Regis are also very cool when you see them in motion.

Galarian legendary birds have a very villainous vibe, even in their descriptions: Articuno is the Cruel Pokémon and Moltres is the Malevolent Pokémon. Interesting...

But Zapdos is just a "Strong Leg Pokemon" lol...

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I haven't watched the whole thing yet, only the Slowbro and the legendaries. I love the birds and Slowbro a lot. The Regis though... have awful names and while I like Regizap (I refuse calling it Regieleki), Regizard's existence is just offensive.

Back