Male
Spain
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
162 posts
10.8 Years

Pokémon Polar

Story

Both your father and Lucy's mother, your best friend from childhood, have moved to North Titania to be part of an investigation.
Before leaving, they both leave a small task to Professor Samuel: to give each of you a Pokémon, which will trigger your adventure, aiming to travel the region to visit your parents.

Features

• Time System! You can choose the time and day of the week when you start your game.
    This involves a time of day palette system, including windows and various wild Pokémon encounters at night.
    It also gives me the opportunity to make events according to the day of the week; and although I have several planned, none are implemented yet.
  • Updated combat system: The project features DizzyEgg's battle engine v2, which includes all Pokémon up to the seventh generation, MegaEvolutions (which will be part of the story), new attacks and abilities, updated movesets...
  • Quality of life changes: Taking advantage of the flexibility that decompilation gives me, I have been able to add certain characteristics not present in the third generation, among them: to be able to run automatically like in HG/SS (configurable in the options menu), headbutt trees, repellent reuse system (BW one), experience when capturing, description of objects when picking them up for the first time, more emoticons in NPCs (Exclamation marks and so on), animated mugshots while they talk, show the current time, day of the week in the START menu, stats coloured according to the nature of the Pokémon, assign items to SELECT, L and R, more maximum money, blocks with 3 layers, new mixer for the midis, name of the person who talks in the dialogues. ..
  • Completely renewed graphics: To adapt to more modern standards and change the dull look of the third generation

Screenshots

Credits

Alistair, Alucus, Avara, Aveontrainer, Carchagui, Chumo, Cnc, Cope, Cosarara97, Disturbo, DizzyEgg, EpicDay, Ghoulslash, GoGoJJTech, Kyledove, Luna, Lunos, Magiscarf, Pokesho, Polloron, Rein, SamuRH, Scarex, Seiyouh, Sierra, Slawter, Spherical ICe, ThomasWinwood, UltimaSoul, Zein, Zeo

I want to give special thanks to SamuRH, Egg and Sierra for all the support they showed while learning decomp.
I also don't forget about the Disturbo, which I talk to about every type of stuff related to my project, thanks to you all.

Downloads

I don't have a download yet, but I'm aiming to release the English version at the same time I do the Spanish one.

Inner Rhymes

Hip Hop and Pokemon are all I need.

Male
India.
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
969 posts
3.5 Years
Oh my lord! Jaizu is back! I loved your previous hack, and I'm glad to see you back in the hacking scene! Those screenshots look absolutely wonderful! I wish you best of luck and hope you see this project till the end!

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.

Age 18
Male
Canada
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
386 posts
4.4 Years
Thank you both for the compliments <3
I still working daily on the hack rom, I hope I can relase a demo in the scope of 1-2months, I'm trying my best :)
In the manwhile I can share small stuff once or two times per week. This time I'm sharing the bag interface, I hope you like it!
Sorry I’m late for the party but this emerald hack actually looks legit! Good luck with it, it’s one of the two emerald hacks I’m anticipating for. The other being Darkfire, good luck with this and hope the devolopment cycle goes smoothly
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy, Pokemon Sevii, Pokemon Radiant White, Pokemon Darkfire

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron, Pokemon Sevii, Pokemon Aluminum, Pokemon Secret diaries. Pokémon Sors

Currently a Beta Tester for:
Pokémon saffron
Pokémon Sors

IMPORTANT: i'm currently OPEN to ANY rom hacks that need beta testing. PM me on pokecommunity, thanks!

Jaizu

Spanish Rom Hacker

Male
Spain
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
162 posts
10.8 Years
Sorry I’m late for the party but this emerald hack actually looks legit! Good luck with it, it’s one of the two emerald hacks I’m anticipating for. The other being Darkfire, good luck with this and hope the devolopment cycle goes smoothly
Thanks for the support! :)

Don't mind me, I'm just running in the dark

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
969 posts
3.5 Years
Thanks for the support! :)

Don't mind me, I'm just running in the dark
Oh man! I absolutely love the lit windows, really gives me a GSC vibe! I also love how how the DNS filter does not seem to be overpowering the rest of the map like in most hacks. Your polishing game is solid man. Eagerly waiting!

bh02032002

Age 18
Male
Canada
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
386 posts
4.4 Years
Weekly update:
Holy doodle! This hack has so much work put into it especially the updates! Looking forward to this hack!
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy, Pokemon Sevii, Pokemon Radiant White, Pokemon Darkfire

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron, Pokemon Sevii, Pokemon Aluminum, Pokemon Secret diaries. Pokémon Sors

Pokémon saffron
Pokémon Sors

IMPORTANT: i'm currently OPEN to ANY rom hacks that need beta testing. PM me on pokecommunity, thanks!

Upsurge

I’m ex-static.

Age 15
Male
Multiverse
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
581 posts
1.2 Years
Weekly update
Holy crap, that looks good.

Jaizu

Spanish Rom Hacker

Male
Spain
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
162 posts
10.8 Years
I been focusing into translating the engine and everything to Spanish (while having the option to compile in English as well)
I don't think I have too much to show you guys until the first Beta is over, all the outdoors are mapped, I just need to think about gameplay, make the in-game events and make some indoors.
Here is your weekly update, the second city and probably the latest one from the first beta
Male
Rotten Country
Seen September 8th, 2020
Posted September 8th, 2020
82 posts
107 Days
Great!!

I see it is all in Spanish for now. I love hacks with mugshots! <3

Fantastic

Jaizu

Spanish Rom Hacker

Male
Spain
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
162 posts
10.8 Years
Great!!

I see it is all in Spanish for now. I love hacks with mugshots! <3
Sadly I had to remove the mugshots because I can't keep the quality of the ones I showed and the spriter who made those doesn't do pixel art anymore.
I got this solution instead:
Male
Rotten Country
Seen September 8th, 2020
Posted September 8th, 2020
82 posts
107 Days
Sadly I had to remove the mugshots because I can't keep the quality of the ones I showed and the spriter who made those doesn't do pixel art anymore.
That is a bit sad. Well, even without the mugshots this hack of yours surely have a lot of potential.

I hope it is progressing well, good luck!

Fantastic

bh02032002

Age 18
Male
Canada
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
386 posts
4.4 Years
It’s not the end of the world, sometimes things don’t go everyone’s way, good luck with the hack, I’m looking forward to it.

Pokémon saffron
Pokémon Sors

Jaizu

Spanish Rom Hacker

Male
Spain
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
162 posts
10.8 Years
Weekly update
Inside Panda restaurant you will be able to face some trainers in a very special way. You will get rewards based in how many you defeated, and some special prizes if you complete the challenge. It also helps to grind EXP if you are not ready for the first gym. Most of the scripting is already done, I still have to choose which mons trainers will have and what not.

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
969 posts
3.5 Years
Weekly update
Inside Panda restaurant you will be able to face some trainers in a very special way. You will get rewards based in how many you defeated, and some special prizes if you complete the challenge. It also helps to grind EXP if you are not ready for the first gym. Most of the scripting is already done, I still have to choose which mons trainers will have and what not.

Jaizu! My dude, that looks and sounds phenomenal. Really feels reminiscent of the Sun and moon, as well as X and Y restaurant battles. Out of curiosity, any idea on the length of the first release?

Jaizu

Spanish Rom Hacker

Male
Spain
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
162 posts
10.8 Years
Jaizu! My dude, that looks and sounds phenomenal. Really feels reminiscent of the Sun and moon, as well as X and Y restaurant battles. Out of curiosity, any idea on the length of the first release?
I was planning to have two gyms, but I'm still thinking about how to add extra content (like the panda restaurant). I'm hoping for 1-2 hours, but I can't really tell until it's done :l