• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Polar

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
Years
Thread needs to be rebuild, come back in the future!

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Oh my lord! Jaizu is back! I loved your previous hack, and I'm glad to see you back in the hacking scene! Those screenshots look absolutely wonderful! I wish you best of luck and hope you see this project till the end!

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Thank you both for the compliments <3
I still working daily on the hack rom, I hope I can relase a demo in the scope of 1-2months, I'm trying my best :)
In the manwhile I can share small stuff once or two times per week. This time I'm sharing the bag interface, I hope you like it!
5IX8g4o.png
Sorry I'm late for the party but this emerald hack actually looks legit! Good luck with it, it's one of the two emerald hacks I'm anticipating for. The other being Darkfire, good luck with this and hope the devolopment cycle goes smoothly

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Thanks for the support! :)

Don't mind me, I'm just running in the dark
t63LdJ8.png

Oh man! I absolutely love the lit windows, really gives me a GSC vibe! I also love how how the DNS filter does not seem to be overpowering the rest of the map like in most hacks. Your polishing game is solid man. Eagerly waiting!

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
This hack looks awesome Bud! Looking forward to it's release, I love your hacks and tbe I'm a Poketuber so I'll be showcasing it on my channel once it's released.

Years
Sadly I had to remove the mugshots because I can't keep the quality of the ones I showed and the spriter who made those doesn't do pixel art anymore.
I got this solution instead:
cyh8ZyY.png

That is a bit sad. Well, even without the mugshots this hack of yours surely have a lot of potential.

I hope it is progressing well, good luck!

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Sadly I had to remove the mugshots because I can't keep the quality of the ones I showed and the spriter who made those doesn't do pixel art anymore.
I got this solution instead:
cyh8ZyY.png

It's not the end of the world, sometimes things don't go everyone's way, good luck with the hack, I'm looking forward to it.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Weekly update
Inside Panda restaurant you will be able to face some trainers in a very special way. You will get rewards based in how many you defeated, and some special prizes if you complete the challenge. It also helps to grind EXP if you are not ready for the first gym. Most of the scripting is already done, I still have to choose which mons trainers will have and what not.

1DjDdej.png

Jaizu! My dude, that looks and sounds phenomenal. Really feels reminiscent of the Sun and moon, as well as X and Y restaurant battles. Out of curiosity, any idea on the length of the first release?

Last edited:
Back