• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Dataminers share sneak peeks of the Frozen Tundra DLC

[Updated 20th June] Dataminers share sneak peeks of the Frozen Tundra DLC

[Updated 20th June] Dataminers share sneak peeks of the Frozen Tundra DLC

Spoilers within! A couple new Pokémon names have been spotted, as well as strong hints to certain events.

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.
Years
I don't believe it honestly because there was SOOOO MUCH "datamined findings" before yesterday and from where I sit nothing was true. "Datamined new galarian forms and other pokemon"? Not true at all. I mean sure, every rumor and finding isn't gonna be true, but this really didn't go over well now that the dust has settled.

Maybe it's just the stuff I personally read, but so far nothing I've seen anywhere has been true.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I don't believe it honestly because there was SOOOO MUCH "datamined findings" before yesterday and from where I sit nothing was true. "Datamined new galarian forms and other pokemon"? Not true at all. I mean sure, every rumor and finding isn't gonna be true, but this really didn't go over well now that the dust has settled.

Maybe it's just the stuff I personally read, but so far nothing I've seen anywhere has been true.

SciresM is the main dataminer. The stuff he's saying is almost 99% true. I don't think he's ever stated "New Galarian Forms", that may have come youtubers or overexcited news outlets.

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.
Years
SciresM is the main dataminer. The stuff he's saying is almost 99% true. I don't think he's ever stated "New Galarian Forms", that may have come youtubers or overexcited news outlets.

I mean...I'm not trying to take away from anyone's enjoyment or blast negativity here, but it seems disappointment is at a major high after the realization of "there's nothing new here in this DLC- only the stuff that was already revealed before." , and I kinda feel like there's a very large possibility of that happening once again.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Oh no... not fusion again, anything but that. But, cool, two new Pokemon that we don't know about yet. I do hope we reach 900 this generation before it ends, but I won't hold my breath on that.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Funny that there's a fusion Pokemon in the same DLC that introduced a new form for the OG fusion Pokemon...Slowbro!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I'm choosing to remain cautiously optimistic about the information because I've come around somewhat on Isle or Armor, but this is still provoking a pretty big "mehhhhhh" from me tbh.

I just want Swablu in the game that's all. :<

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Article updated. Another datamine/investigation has revealed the pokes joining in the Isle of Armor! (Unless of course they change that.)
Funny that there's a fusion Pokemon in the same DLC that introduced a new form for the OG fusion Pokemon...Slowbro!
Huh, good comparison there.
I'm choosing to remain cautiously optimistic about the information because I've come around somewhat on Isle or Armor, but this is still provoking a pretty big "mehhhhhh" from me tbh.

I just want Swablu in the game that's all. :<
Well, even before the new datamine today, it had already been sighted in promotional videos, so you've got that to look forward to. :V

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Kinda disappointed that Gogoat and Skiddo aren't going to be in it.

I am not a huge fan of all the Legends coming back. They could have brought back other pokemon over Legends which I am pretty we all have numerous of at this point.

Back