• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Longtime Lurker, New Account

virtualpet

The Anomaly's Mewtwo
Years
8e1a7baef37e9aaceceef4541177bb34f763bc11_00.gif

Hey there 👋

We're a multiple system, you may recognize us from Pokefarm or GPXPlus, or other petsites since we're still out about it on there and go by the same username. I don't actually know if we'll sign off or not, it typically takes us a bit to get into the vibes for forums, but we always try to mention being a system in introductions because we have a tendency to refer to ourselves in plural and mention it a lot.

We've been a fan of Pokemon for about 14 years, and have lurked around PC without actually making an account until now. In general our interests regarding Pokemon are all over the place, we enjoy things relating to Hoenn (Team Aqua especially), Sinnoh, and Unova, and love the PMD and Ranger series (though its been a bit since we've played ranger). We also have had an interest in beta Pokemon, Glitch Pokemon, and Pokemon mysteries! Then we are currently trying to read/re-read the manga, and are up to Black and White.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Well hi there everyone! Glad to see a system joining the forum - its seldom we see people so open about their DID. Are you comfortable with telling us who you all are? Your sig says Maxwell is fronting but I'd love to hear from all of you individually! :)

I'm fairly big on GPX too (well, not that big.. but i'm a regular user!). Can't say I recognize your username but I'd love for that to change. Best of luck and happy posting!

virtualpet

The Anomaly's Mewtwo
Years
Well hi there everyone! Glad to see a system joining the forum - its seldom we see people so open about their DID. Are you comfortable with telling us who you all are? Your sig says Maxwell is fronting but I'd love to hear from all of you individually! :)

I'm fairly big on GPX too (well, not that big.. but i'm a regular user!). Can't say I recognize your username but I'd love for that to change. Best of luck and happy posting!

Hello, thank you for being interested! We don't actually have DID, we're just a system. We're also kind of soupy right now in terms of who's out, but we have a public list of everyone here! Not all of us use forums though haha

We're not extremely active in the GPX community, but we have been on there for a long time playing the game!

Years
ooh, hi there virtualpet! I was absolutely addicted to virtual pet sites some years ago, but now soo many of those sites closed... it's sad. ;_; I do still check some others though, like Neopets and the newly-released Dappervolk!

hoenn and unova are some of my favorite parts of Pokémon too. <3 you guys seem pretty awesome.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ah, I see. Since you were using DID terminology I jumped to conclusions. My bad! Regardless I hope you have a wonderful time on the forums! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

virtualpet

The Anomaly's Mewtwo
Years
ooh, hi there virtualpet! I was absolutely addicted to virtual pet sites some years ago, but now soo many of those sites closed... it's sad. ;_; I do still check some others though, like Neopets and the newly-released Dappervolk!

hoenn and unova are some of my favorite parts of Pokémon too. <3 you guys seem pretty awesome.

Our interest in virtual pet sites actually on kicked off a couple years ago so we kind of missed the Neopets bandwagon, but we are trying to make an account! Though right now it's glitching every time haha, but we are on Dappervolk of the same name and actually played during the beta!

And thank you ^w^

virtualpet

The Anomaly's Mewtwo
Years
Ah, I see. Since you were using DID terminology I jumped to conclusions. My bad! Regardless I hope you have a wonderful time on the forums! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

System isn't DID terminology ^^; but that's okay! Thank you ^w^

Back