• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
Low key Toxtricity has six protuberances on it's chest instead of four
Thievul's normal sprite palette has 13 colours whereas its shiny counterpart has 12. Just letting you guys know :)

thanks for letting me know! here are the fixed versions:
Spoiler:

and here's an update:

icons:
Spoiler:

battle sprites:
Spoiler:

alcremie sprites:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 3, 2022
thanks for letting me know! here are the fixed versions:
Spoiler:

and here's an update:

icons:
Spoiler:

battle sprites:
Spoiler:

alcremie sprites:
Spoiler:

These are amazing! The attention to detail for each sprite is incredibly well done.

Two other things I've noticed:
- Gigantimax Meowth normal and shiny sprite has 16 and 14 colours in their palette respectively.
- This is more of a question, None of the icons actually uses the three palettes utilised in the gba games. Is this deliberate?

edit: After reading the front post, it seems like the palettes you are using for the icons are slightly different from my reference palettes. They look the same in the naked eye but their RGB values have some slight differences. May I know how you obtained these palettes from? I can't seem to find them anywhere officially online. I got mine from Skeli's Dynamic Pokemon Expansion by simply exporting the palette from the pokeicons inside the graphics folder.

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
- Gigantimax Meowth normal and shiny sprite has 16 and 14 colours in their palette respectively.
- This is more of a question, None of the icons actually uses the three palettes utilised in the gba games. Is this deliberate?
i'll fix gmax meowth soon. i dont remember seeing your post but the icon palettes i used are the ones sent to me by the other project leader. i believe he received it from someone else who used to do the icons for gen 7 before. can you pm me your palette? i wanna ask some stuff as well

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 13, 2020
hey friend, good job you are doing, I just wanted to ask you, when would you have the sprites of the final evolutions of the galar starters?

HM100

HM100 the Techno
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Good job with Alcremie. Only concern is that in Lemon Flavor, on the last 3 sweet variations, regular back sprite is next to the regular front ones, not next to the shiny front ones. Could you fix that as well?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 12, 2020
edit: After reading the front post, it seems like the palettes you are using for the icons are slightly different from my reference palettes. They look the same in the naked eye but their RGB values have some slight differences. May I know how you obtained these palettes from? I can't seem to find them anywhere officially online. I got mine from Skeli's Dynamic Pokemon Expansion by simply exporting the palette from the pokeicons inside the graphics folder.

RSE and FRLG have visually identical but hexadecimally slightly different palettes for the menu sprites. Might be because of that.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
New sprites are now available in the OP and DropBox... The concern regarding Alcremie's battle sprite sheet order as pointed out by HM100 (thank you for pointing that out) is also fixed...

hey friend, good job you are doing, I just wanted to ask you, when would you have the sprites of the final evolutions of the galar starters?

Soon... It'll be posted once ready... 😀

RSE and FRLG have visually identical but hexadecimally slightly different palettes for the menu sprites. Might be because of that.

Most likely the reason...

Years
Hiiiii, i have a question... i'm actually works in a hackrom with pokemon emerald... but various of yours sprites don't have the 2nd frame... can i create these 2nd frame of the sprites?

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Hiiiii, i have a question... i'm actually works in a hackrom with pokemon emerald... but various of yours sprites don't have the 2nd frame... can i create these 2nd frame of the sprites?

Hello! You can always check out Sugimori Palettes: The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource thread by MrDollSteak for dual frame sprites (using Sugimori/OG art palettes)... leParagon also help there... Gen. 7 and 8 will also be featured there... You can ask there if you want to help...

Henry Owen

Hank Joey
Years
Good afternoon Pokecommunity! Today I come to bring the sprites sheets of the final stage of the initials from gen 8.
(All have the palette of 16 colors, and are ready for GBA)

rilaboom.png
inteleon.png
cinderac.png

Credits
Rillaboom by Leny Oliveira
Inteleon and Cinderace front sprites by thecubberx
Inteleon back sprite retouched by me.
Cinderace back sprite by me.
All indexed and resized by me.

(The shiny Inteleon is not colored correctly, as I did not invert the blue tones, because I thought it made it a little unpleasant)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 9, 2020
Sorry if my question is out of place, but when do you update it again? I'm waiting for it

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
Uhm I noticed Flapple's backsprite looks nothing like its should. The eyes are the wrong shape and it has these cheeks that it shouldn't even the snout is wrong.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 18, 2022
hello peoplez. i attempted my first edit of nickit, use it, dont use it, i wont be offended. Just tried to help.
imgur----- bic0sTR.png
(cant post links till i have 5 posts, but can anyone else repost that link^)
credits Leparagon's Sprites

edit: i also found these by kingofthe-x-roads

imgur --- 7Nz72ez.png

has anyone had any success in adding the gen 8 spites to skeli's dpe?

Last edited by a moderator:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
ive been busy lately but i had some time this week to do gba sprites. so no need to post unconfirmed sprites from other sources

some corrected sprites:
Spoiler:

updates:
Spoiler:

backsprites to follow in the next update:
XZhpT6u.png
PXzp3wU.png

Last edited:
Back