• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: New The Crown Tundra trailer drops

New The Crown Tundra trailer drops

New The Crown Tundra trailer drops

A new trailer for The Crown Tundra has been revealed!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Yeah nothing new, but I do like the music. But looks like everything is largely the same.

I kinda think this was just a reminder saying, "Hey it is still coming in Autumn and hasn't been delayed."

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
Was hoping for a release date. We're getting close enough to the timeframe that you'd think that they could give us something a little more specific at this point

Years
I think they made the map for the Crown Tundra already according to a video made by a poketuber (forgot his name), so a release date should be soon. A majority of the Crown Tundra has been data-mined already, so it's just a waiting game for the release date now.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Interesting how it was a completely random Nintendo channel, and not the usual one, LMFAO. Nothing interesting to see there, though, I'm gonna just wait for a release date trailer...

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 16, 2020
Really glad the wild area concept is getting better and better. The areas look far more detailed this time around.

Back