• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The concept of afterlife and rebirth.

Years
What are your opinion on after life, Everyone have there own explanation for after life. What is your concept of afterlife. Also not forget to mention that on what principle do rebirth work? Do you believe colin rebirth? If yes, what do you want to become in next life??
Note: You may also tell from the sayings from the holy books.

Also If you want to check what would you become in next life click on this link. (This is not an advertisement).

Link: http://oracle.deathdate.info/reincarnation

If you want to find your Date of Death, Click on this link.

Link: http://deathdate.info/s/death

Bye for now, I am waiting for your reply

Years
My only answer to this is that I don't know, and I don't believe anyone who says they do. An afterlife would be nice, but I have no actual evidence to suggest one either exists or doesn't exist. There's only one way to find out.

Years
I absolutely would hate to come back into this Earth when I die. Please oh please let there be an afterlife where I can just float around the universe and be content with no other purpose than to (not) exist.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I don't believe in an afterlife or in reincarnation, and really I'd rather they not be things. When I die, I want that to be the end and not to continue to exist or have consciousness in any way at all.

pkmin3033

OK that second site has me coming back as a Donkey, I'm calling the police. I know I'm annoying, but I'm not Donkey annoying...right? Please, that would be a massive blow to my fragile little psyche, I try so hard to not be completely detestible...

Anywho. I'm more concerned with the life I currently have, as that's the only one I know I have and, unless I find out otherwise, it's the only one I'm going to get. I can't say one way or another if there is life after death, and I've not seen anything to suggest to me that there is...but I also haven't see anything that completely disproves it. I guess I'll find out when I get there. The concept of some kind of immortality is nice, but I say this out of ignorance of what death is like and what if anything is beyond death, so yeah.

Would I want to come back to this miserable planet if there was an afterlife that was some kind of higher existence paradise that is beyond my mortal comprehension? No, I would not. Do I want the oblivion that many claim is all that there is after death? No, I can't particularly say that I do, and personally I think the whole idea that there is nothing after death is just as baseless as any other theory. So...yeah. I don't know. I'll probably find out eventually though. Hopefully in many, many years. Next life is Future Dawn's problem to worry about. Present Dawn has enough to worry about as it is, thank you very much.

Years
My opinion on afterlife is like a land where there are many flowers blooming, along side a sea shore with no one around you, Just you in your solitude. And I believe in rebirth.

Ok, now from the site I also checked mine and I got a

Black Hawk

What you have got??

Years
i got Lampart...which i had to google, ngl. turns out it's a kind of leopard! how fun!

that being said, i don't think there's life after death. as much as i'd like to believe there's some sort of heaven, hell, or some sort of medium place, i think..that's it. i think our consciousness ceases to exist.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
It says my next life is a moose, and the death clock says that's in 44 years.

Please not a moose

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 16, 2023
I'm with Heaven/Hell and don't believe in reincarnation, but I did the reincarnation thing just for fun. It says I'm gonna be a squirrel...
And for my death, it says I'm gonna die on August 9 2060. Doubt it, and hopefully that's not when I do...

Last edited:
Years
The death date thing is cool, I got this
Predicted Death Date: 16 november 2058
Time left: 38 years, 0 months and 20 days

I will therefore die at 68, which is...disheartening to say the least. My mother is already 69.

As for the afterlife. I do not really assign to any religion, I like to believe in heaven and hell, and do the right thing in any situation. On the flipside, according to ancient Christian belief, suicide is a sin as you are taking a life. No matter how depressed I am, I won't do it, plus I have family.

As for reincarnation: as I recall this is a Buddhist belief. As in, if you do good works and deeds, you'll be better off in your next life. The opposite is also true for doing bad things.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
If there is an afterlife, it's not one that anyone currently knows the details of. I do believe partially in reincarnation due to some personal experiences, but don't think that its the full extent of the explanation. Maybe there is a Nirvana, or maybe this is just a never ending cycle of pain that we force ourselves to continue out of self-loathing, instinct, or hubris as a species. I'd be interested to find out, but also hope that I don't get to experience it too soon. For now I just look to meditation and my dreams for clues.

Apparently, in my next life I'm due to be a Wapiti (Elk). And I'm supposed to bite the bullet on September 24, 2032.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
also links say that my next life would be as a wolf and my death date is in 2062, in 42 years (I'd be 70)

....not exactly interested in living that long

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 29, 2020
I dont know man ! We all get born one day and age and die one day. Why would a concept like God want us to go through it again ? I some times feel it something made up so that you wont up rise about certain stuff.

Last edited:

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
idk an afterlife is a nice concept i suppose but i have a lot of mixed feelings on all of that. if there is something after life great, if not then i guess it doesn't really matter

Years
also links say that my next life would be as a wolf and my death date is in 2062, in 42 years (I'd be 70)

....not exactly interested in living that long

To be honest, by the time either you or me reach that age there will be even more advancements to live longer. Personally I'd just like to go when it's my time.

Years
yeah, i believe in an afterlife/reincarnation. simply not existing in any way at all is kinda a scary notion for me, and i'll leave it at that.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I can hope there is an afterlife but there's probably a chance that when you die, your consciousness will just cease. You won't be aware you're dead so I guess it's OK but I do honestly believe at least somewhat in rebirth/the afterlife. Maybe it's just the hope but I do feel like it exists :')

Back