• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What was the last anime you watched or manga you read?

RebLinn

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 20, 2021
Sometimes I reread Bleach. The last thing I read recently is One-Punch Man updates.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Excluding my binge watching of One Piece up until the start of the Zou arc, the last anime I actually watched was Promised Neverland, and before that was King's Game (Ousama Game).

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
I finished rewatching the Code Geass series by finishing Code Geass R2. So I can finally watch the new(er) stuff.

Starting with the Code Geass: Akito the Exiled OVAs/Movies/Specials/whatever you want to call them.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
Love Live Nijigasaki Idol Club! saw Rina's episode. she's a sweetie ; ;

That episode got me to love Rina, I think it was great for her character and I loved watching it. ♡

As for me, (besides also watching LL Nijigasaki) even though I don't often read manga, I was out of town for Halloween and got hooked enough on Horimiya to read almost all of it in a single night. Friends of mine told me the anime is coming out soon and now I know the pain of the waiting room for a couple months...

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
Years
Still watching along with the Digimon reboot going on right now. The action is on a whole other level, and Gomamon continues to be the cutest thing ever. Mimi also continues to be a mood!

Years
I finished Future Diary just recently. That was an interesting experience. Overall, I feel like detractors of the show haven't been totally unjustified but have been a little too harsh. Fans of the show sometimes oversell it though. The premise was intriguing and the story itself was actually really good with some clever twists. The trouble was that the execution of that story was kinda... not great in the long run. There was some unnecessary character choices that added nothing but run-time and the last few episodes had some tone-destroying spectacle that felt like it belonged in a different show. I like it but it could have been *a lot* better with some refinement.

I've also just started Spice and Wolf. I don't have too much to say about that one since I'm currently just two episodes in but I enjoy the dynamic between Holo and Lawrence so far and I'm intrigued both by the world and by Holo herself and I look forward to learning more.

Going to do a rewatch of Shinsekai Yori soon also. It's one of my favourites so that'll be fun.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
Dropping into this thread again to mention I finished Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu last night and that it was wonderful and I love it because I'm a big sucker for cute girls and slice of life anime and wanted to see if anyone shared the same opinions?

There's so much on my list I need to watch but I keep making excuses (right now I'm too sleepy to watch anything!~) but I know there's a lot of good stuff out there. Anyone out there is more than welcome to rip into me for not having watched K-On yet.~

Years
d. gray-man! caught up with the manga. gah, I miss it so much. still wondering what happened to my favorite character since he hasn't shown up in ages ;_;

Years
  • Seen today
The last anime I watched was Oregairu season 3.
Years ago I watched the first season and recently just found out that season 3 concluded the story. So I went back to season 1 and marathoning the entire anime these past few days. Totally ruined my sleeping schedule, it is 3:35 am now. But no regret lol

Last edited:
Years
STILL working on One Piece, I'm up to 521!
So only like 420 episodes, or something something left to go. *sigh*

Other than that, I've watched the first episode of Adachi to Shimamura!
But I can only watch it, very occasionally... due to school.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Dec 24, 2023
Just finished watching Weathering With You. It's good but still Your Name is still Better

Years
I finished watching Tales of Zestiria the X yesterday. It was ok? I'm glad I listened to Dawn and didn't play the game

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 27, 2023
Recently caught up on My Hero. Haven't decided what else to watch yet.

Just finished watching Weathering With You. It's good but still Your Name is still Better

I've heard a lot of good things about Your Name! I should give it a shot.

Back