• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
Uhm I noticed Flapple's backsprite looks nothing like its should. The eyes are the wrong shape and it has these cheeks that it shouldn't even the snout is wrong.

just saw this now. i made changes accordingly, but the cheeks are correct. idk why you said it shouldn't have the cheeks

mini update:
LVaqmtK.png
front sprite by G.E.Z., resized by me
nPq1xxI.png
colours by G.E.Z.
X0mjhWM.png
colours by G.E.Z.
IbIrvwc.png
shiny sprite based on the leaked description. might be changed in the future once images are released
wEAvsRr.png
corrected sprite
9Vqealc.png

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
Really love the work i added all of your sprites to my game. Question about the two shiny forms of the forms for calyrex are the horse supposed to look like the regular colors?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Really love the work i added all of your sprites to my game. Question about the two shiny forms of the forms for calyrex are the horse supposed to look like the regular colors?

Yeah the horses are regular colors. I guess Gamefreak didn't want to code to check for shininess in Spectrier or Glastrier for these specific formes.

leparagon

speed and quality
Years

yeah they dont change when in rider form. it feels a bit cheap but at the same time it's easier for me since it's easier to fit in the colout count. it was already kinda difficult even with the normal palette so imagine how much worse it would be if both became shiny in their rider form lol

followup, here are some corrected sprites:

SLYpfxN.png
corrected some details
3ftSxQZ.png
corrected some details
HKT9Oh4.png
corrected some details
2nCbPrF.png
corrected some details on glastrier, removed one colour from calyrex
bm8QMpT.png
corrected some details on spectrier, removed one colour from calyrex
6zW1rNz.png
corrected shiny and reorganized the colour palette

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Great work bro I'm so amaze of all your sprites so Gen 8 is almost done what next project will you do?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 12, 2021
during gen6 and gen7, the lighting was different so the colours we see on the game-models are inaccurate. so i usually increased saturation by an arbitrary amount to match the DS style. now that gen8 and pokemon home are released, the models and renders are more accurate so i use them for palette ideas now. i changed the palette to be more accurate and it's included below

as for the colour count, as far as i know, imgur doesnt affect it. and when i checked my files, they were exactly 16 colours. either way i updated them

gen7 corrections:
Spoiler:

gen8 updates including some crown tundra leaks:
Spoiler:

i'll try to upload more stuff asap

just saw this now. i made changes accordingly, but the cheeks are correct. idk why you said it shouldn't have the cheeks

mini update:
LVaqmtK.png
front sprite by G.E.Z., resized by me
nPq1xxI.png
colours by G.E.Z.
X0mjhWM.png
colours by G.E.Z.
IbIrvwc.png
shiny sprite based on the leaked description. might be changed in the future once images are released
wEAvsRr.png
corrected sprite
9Vqealc.png

yeah they dont change when in rider form. it feels a bit cheap but at the same time it's easier for me since it's easier to fit in the colout count. it was already kinda difficult even with the normal palette so imagine how much worse it would be if both became shiny in their rider form lol

followup, here are some corrected sprites:

3ftSxQZ.png
corrected some details
HKT9Oh4.png
corrected some details
2nCbPrF.png
corrected some details on glastrier, removed one colour from calyrex
bm8QMpT.png
corrected some details on spectrier, removed one colour from calyrex
5dFGULp.png
corrected shiny. but it's not accurate (the horns and face on the shell are supposed to become lighter purple) because it can't fit the colour count, so i hope you guys don't mind too much. front sprite was by me and RadicalCharizard then i resized it

Thank you very much for your hard work with these sprites. I really appreciate it. 😍

thats a bit odd. usually when people use rpgmaker for pokemon games, they usually use 80x80 (gen4) sprites or 96x96 (gen5) sprites. i think youre the first one ive seen to use 64x64 (gen3) for it. are you sure about using gen3-sized sprites for your rpgmaker game?

Yes, my fangame will really be with Gen 3 style.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
OP is now updated with the new sprites and is reorganized... DropBox contents are updated and reorganized as well... One of which is that new species per generation were separated from special forms like the Regional Variants and Gigantamax...

Aside from the new sprites, Rotom forms are also updated to match the confirmed typing (non-battle gadgets doesn't have secondary typing, only pure Electric-type) thus removing the plasma...
sLGldKr.png

zgKsTol.png

3BnMTjK.png

QnfwBFH.png

OvRXWOR.png

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 20, 2023
Hi, just wanted to contribute my grain on this proyect, so i used the Smogon icons to make these, hope you like them
Icons Made By Me.png

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 20, 2023
Hey its me again, this time with the last icons of the Galar pokemon of the 2 expansion made by Smogon users so they can be animate
Last Icons Galar.png
If someone can make better Galarian Articuno, is well receive

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 3, 2022
Thats amazing. Do you have by any chance Giga Rillabloom and Giga Inteleon icon sprites too?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Hey guys, I downloaded the sprites yesterday for gen 8 and formatted them all in 160x160 ready to use (separated.) I did then all except the one pokemon that has like 60 forms, do you want me to upload them?

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Hey guys, I downloaded the sprites yesterday for gen 8 and formatted them all in 160x160 ready to use (separated.) I did then all except the one pokemon that has like 60 forms, do you want me to upload them?

If you want to share it, I strongly suggest that you must make your own thread for more people to see it... This is 64x64 sprite thread so that would be out of scope...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Ok, thanks so much for all of these resources btw. It's nothing short of amazing

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 20, 2023
Of course, I put those icons here so they can be complete and used for hackroms. And if you do the second frame, please upload them here, I think the help would be more that well receive

DragonN3xus

Still looking for the One Piece
Years
so... thread's dead?

Leparagon made publications in the SwSh Sprite Project thread on smogon so i think he is focused on the sprites there and then focus his efforts on this thread
Be patient, better to wait for something good, than to receive something horrible

Not to mention that I think the next update will be the last at least of the battle sprites of gen 8, since from what I saw the missing pokemon are:
Regileki,
Eternamax Eternatus,
G-Max Grimmsnarl,
Rillaboom / G-max,
Inteleon / G-Max
and the G-max Urshifu (both forms) so I think it should take a little longer to be able to make all the sprites and thus launch them all at once.

Last edited:
Back