• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Showdown Exporter

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
OTLVPyn.png
Pok?mon Showdown Exporter
This is a small script to generate text a usable text file in Pok?mon Showdown, based on your current party. By calling the method "pbShowdown", you generate the text file and it will be saved to "showdown.txt" in the root folder of your project.

Get the script here.

How to use it

There are two main constants you need to worry about. Those are "SDWN_ALOLAN" and "SDWN_MOVES". Here's what both do.

• SDWN_ALOLAN: This is a hash of species (in symbols). You will see entries in this format:
    :RATTATA => 1
    This means that if the species that is currently going through the system is of species Rattata and has a form of 1, it will be treated - and exported - as an Alolan form.
  • SDWN_MOVES: Because we're working with Pok?mon Essentials, we can very easily make our own moves. That does not apply to Pok?mon Showdown, though. Therefore, you can change what your custom moves will be exported as. Here's the format:
    :CUSTOM_MOVE_1 => :TACKLE
    This means that if the move that is going through the system is a :CUSTOM_MOVE_1, it will be exported as :TACKLE.

Extra info

As some from the Relic Castle community may know, [user]Cilerba[/user]
made the original Showdown Exporter. Someone else, today, wanted a different one that accounted for Alolan forms as well, so I got in touch with him and rewrote his script to what it is now.

Credits

Consider crediting the following people if you are using this script:

• [user]Cilerba[/user]
  • [user]M3rein[/user]

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 8, 2018
OTLVPyn.png
Pokémon Showdown Exporter
This is a small script to generate text a usable text file in Pokémon Showdown, based on your current party. By calling the method "pbShowdown", you generate the text file and it will be saved to "showdown.txt" in the root folder of your project.

Get the script here.

How to use it

There are two main constants you need to worry about. Those are "SDWN_ALOLAN" and "SDWN_MOVES". Here's what both do.

• SDWN_ALOLAN: This is a hash of species (in symbols). You will see entries in this format:
    :RATTATA => 1
    This means that if the species that is currently going through the system is of species Rattata and has a form of 1, it will be treated - and exported - as an Alolan form.
  • SDWN_MOVES: Because we're working with Pokémon Essentials, we can very easily make our own moves. That does not apply to Pokémon Showdown, though. Therefore, you can change what your custom moves will be exported as. Here's the format:
    :CUSTOM_MOVE_1 => :TACKLE
    This means that if the move that is going through the system is a :CUSTOM_MOVE_1, it will be exported as :TACKLE.

Extra info

As some from the Relic Castle community may know, [user]Cilerba[/user]
made the original Showdown Exporter. Someone else, today, wanted a different one that accounted for Alolan forms as well, so I got in touch with him and rewrote his script to what it is now.

Credits

Consider crediting the following people if you are using this script:

• [user]Cilerba[/user]
  • [user]M3rein[/user]

Marin I done many features in my Pokemon fan game apart from UPI(Universal Plugin Insataller) So if you hire I will add that new features to UPI

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Marin I done many features in my Pokemon fan game apart from UPI(Universal Plugin Insataller) So if you hire I will add that new features to UPI

Uhhh... could you maybe rewrite that in proper English? I don't know what you mean.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Though It's been a long time. I would like to ask if you can do a reverse script or software, turning the Pokemon showdown team to ess readable PBS text?
I will appreciate it you can help me or teach me how to do that.

Back