• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you currently watching?

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
Years
Gave Gravity Falls another chance and we just finished s1. It's cute but it really hasn't so far been anything in the same class as Steven Universe or She-Ra. Similar to when watching Owl House, I think Disney's shows are a bit too... cartoony for me.

It didn't help that people have hyped up Gravity Falls to the skies, so I got a bit disappointed now that I haven't seen anything yet that I'd consider that good in it.

Gravity Falls makes me nauseous 🤢 at certain parts, even though I've only seen about one episode and too many ads.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Update: Gravity Falls starts getting pretty cool sometime in season 2 d:

Years
The Outer Limits (The New Series) from the 90s and early 2000s. I'm in the middle of Season 3, and they have been mostly pretty good. Critics were not very kind to this remake, but I personally like it so far. I haven't seen the original 60s series for comparison yet however, which I plan to do.

My favorite episodes from season 3 so far have been been Dark Rain and Last Supper. My favorite season 2 episodes were Straight and Narrow, Deprogrammers, Mind over Matter and Trial by Fire, and the ones I liked best from Season 1 were The Message, I Robot, The Conversation and The Choice.

There are some episodes I saw in an assorted collection of outer limits in the library that I also enjoyed that I haven't seen yet as I watch in chronology, so I know that I have some episodes from later seasons to also look forward to.

Years
lately me and the gf knocked out another episode of House M.D. great show but we don't find it binge-able since we discuss a lot after each ep lol. literally still at season 1.

aside from that, forensic files for me, and she's getting started with high school musical: the musical: the movie (which is an excellent title btw).

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Picked up Star Trek Discovery again after skipping some weeks worth of eps. Man is there a lot of LGBTQ+ rep here. Most recently now an enby coming out. Thanks, Star Trek :)

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Finished the last 3 episodes of Kingdom S2 yesterday. I'm not normally into zombies, but Kingdom S1 drew me in with its historical setting. Enjoyed the finale, particularly the palace and lake scenes.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
re-started Star Trek: Discovery season 1 again because it is really good and my partner hadn't seen it 🥰

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 9, 2023
Rewatching Scooby Doo Mystery Inc, was a pretty solid reboot.

and not watching right now but I want to give an honorable mention to Voltron. That show is dang near perfection.

Last edited:
Years
Just finished The History of Swear Words and I liked it a lot. Being someone who swears A LOT it's fun to hear other people with the perspective of, "they are just words, who gives a shit". It is actually a fairly informative show as well as it gives a brief history of the words and how they have evloved from their inception.

Years
finally gave in and started watching The Queen's Gambit. got convinced to do so by the gf when i came over yesterday and it was a dang good choice to do so. near hour long episodes is something i really like i realized, and even though we're only still at Ep. 3, we already agree that this is a top tier series!

Years
Finally finished Stranger Things 3. The 3rd season has some really dodgy writing, I'd go as far to say it's hilariously bad. It's also the only season I've properly enjoyed... 😅

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
RuPaul's Dragrace US season 13 and UK season 2. I'm hyped. Just caught up with the latest episode.

Years
Currently watching Red Dwarf, a classic comedy. I really do enjoy watching it. The sci fi genre needs more shows like Red Dwarf. May watch Blackadder if I can find it.

Years
Watching Mr.Sunshine, out of the stuff i have seen lately it has the best cinematography! most scenes look like they came out of a painting. It's so beautiful to the eye you just wanna pause and print screen every second. Don't even care about the scenario (which isn't bad)

Back