• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Compleying pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 12, 2021
I am in need of Zamazenta's and Glastrier's pokedex entries, i honestly dont want to keep them, i just need their entries, so i was wondering if anyone wanted to do a quick trade and back
also in need of slurpuff (i have swirlixx and whipped cream, also have spritzee , but need its evolved form's entry) also looking for solosis, drampa, croagunk, oranguru, appletun, and eiscue (doesnt matter if permanent trade or not, more interested in the entries).
Also in need of regieleki (for entry and to burrow to get regigegas dont actually want to keep it, just read that in order to get regigegas)
Those are what i know i need as of this moment

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Mar 7, 2021
I have glastier but not Zamazenta I'm actually in need of it. But we can do a quick a trade and trade back if you want.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 12, 2021
I have glastier but not Zamazenta I'm actually in need of it. But we can do a quick a trade and trade back if you want.
Sure do you need any for entries? Though im not free at the moment, can we do it tomorrow

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 12, 2021
Okay but also give me a good Pokémon so you don't scam me. I will give it back after you offer the Glacier back.

Well, ive breed a few ponytas with egg moves, ill actaully let you keep it for helping me and you can trade glastrier back for a random pokemon, im only interested in keeping legendaries i like, and i like spectrier more (i'll also lend spectrier if you need its entry)

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Mar 7, 2021
Well, ive breed a few ponytas with egg moves, ill actaully let you keep it for helping me and you can trade glastrier back for a random pokemon, im only interested in keeping legendaries i like, and i like spectrier more (i'll also lend spectrier if you need its entry)
Are you comfortable trading on Pokémon sword? And if so my link code is 55555556

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 12, 2021
Just tell me if you ever get a Zamazenta because I still need it.

Hey, do you want to help me with a couple of trades and back, i need milotic, which i have a feebas with prism scale, as well as swirlixx's and sprtizee's evolved forms and i have both with the items to evolve them, plus i need to trade shelmet with a karrablast to get both of theirs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back