• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Demon Island

Since this rom hack is kind of short and i'm having trouble what will this new big area from the fin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaimyoHermit

G Rank
Years
Upcoming Next Big Update:

So this upcoming "Big" Update will took aloooooooooot of (pain)time to wait. Currently having new ideas to put in the game down below:
-New post game area you will explore in the game
-Another new upcoming powerful legendaries
-Fixing the level curve a bit

EDIT:
I have decided that this will be the final big update of this hack. The hack will be posted on the main Rom Hack Studios section and marking it as "Complete" or "Final Patch". Though this post game area update is extremely big. It could take almost a year(2 years) (jk) or maybe just months if i'm a speedy hacker.
EDIT2:
Also sorry for my mistake considering this as "Complete" because the game feels very short and buggy and i want to add more of this hack.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 19, 2021
So......I finished the game (beat the champion) but now I'm just stuck in a loop I cant get out of the room I can only rebattle the champion

DaimyoHermit

G Rank
Years
So......I finished the game (beat the champion) but now I'm just stuck in a loop I cant get out of the room I can only rebattle the champion

Download the new patch, that patch has fixed all of the game progression bugs

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
I just got the running shoes but it doesn't let me use them

I'm not exactly sure why they dont work in Pallet Town or Route 1.

EDIT- Daimyo, in the next update, if it's possible to, I'd like to see a new Key Item called the Op Kit. I'd like the Op Kit to allow me to change my Pokemon's Nature, allow me to rename it, alter what kind of Pokeball it's in, and possibly max the IVs. I spent over an hour having to reset the game to get the right nature for my Starter and I spent nearly 20 minutes having to save state to catch a Pokemon with a standard Pokeball, and it didnt even have the right Nature either.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 16, 2023
Holla! Seems really cool! A few questions. Firstly, Pokémon from which gens? Secondly are there type changes at Pokémon? And finally how trade evolution applied? Thanks mate!

DaimyoHermit

G Rank
Years
Holla! Seems really cool! A few questions. Firstly, Pokémon from which gens? Secondly are there type changes at Pokémon? And finally how trade evolution applied? Thanks mate!

1. gen 1-3 only Pokemon, Moves, Abilities, ect.
2. Only from the Fakemons. I really don't want to edit the original Pokemons
3. Like the normal trading system in Fire Red. It's hard to trade evolve a certain Pokemon because of the "world building" purposes since most of the pokeCenter in this rom hack doesn't have a trading center. All you need to do is to find one with a Trade Center. The only one with a trade center is from the Last Town called "Resting Isle" or you could walk through walls and manage to find one unedited Pokecenters(The Six Islands).

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 8, 2023
Okay thx is it a special way like we need a special item or is it just grinding ?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 8, 2023
Oh btw I found a bug that is not that much of a problem when you beat the boss at death tower and you decide to go back before taking the life flute there is a square near the stairs that will block you like there is a trainer and if you talk to it the game freeze, but if you take the life flute the glitch dissapear (I found it after trying to break the game with the life flute near the corpse guy at underground pass xD)

P.S : sorry my english is not good ^^'

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 16, 2023
1. gen 1-3 only Pokemon, Moves, Abilities, ect.
2. Only from the Fakemons. I really don't want to edit the original Pokemons
3. Like the normal trading system in Fire Red. It's hard to trade evolve a certain Pokemon because of the "world building" purposes since most of the pokeCenter in this rom hack doesn't have a trading center. All you need to do is to find one with a Trade Center. The only one with a trade center is from the Last Town called "Resting Isle" or you could walk through walls and manage to find one unedited Pokecenters(The Six Islands).

Thanks mate! Is there any information about fakemon?

DaimyoHermit

G Rank
Years
Thanks mate! Is there any information about fakemon?

Almost all of the fakemons have absurd amount of stats and I made them extremely powerful especially the fakemon legendaries. They also can learn even more of TMs and HMs other than the original Pokemons.

Back