• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Lental's Photo Gallery - a New Pokémon Snap Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

12958_1621269100654716349.jpg

Lental's Photo Gallery
Welcome to Lental's new up and coming Photo Gallery! It's looking a bit bare right now, and Professor Mirror needs your help to fill it up!

There's just one catch... only the best photos can be chosen to be on display, which means there's a bit of competition involved. Can you outshine your fellow Pokémon Photographers to showcase the most expressive and memorable moments you've captured?

Rules
  • Do not edit your photos with external Photo Editing software (e.g. Photoshop, Gimp, Affinity Photo, etc.).
  • Keep it community approrpriate/safe for work.
  • Post your submissions in this thread, and indicate which category you're submitting for.
  • One photo per category.
  • Soft deadline for submissions is June 11th.

Categories
  • Most Expressive - Catch Pokemon in unique, interesting poses~
  • Best Editing - Put your in-game editing skills to the test.
  • Funniest - Make us laugh!

Prizes
The winner of each category has their choice of either a Nintendo eShop Gift Card or a month of Discord Nitro (both approximately $10 USD).

All entries will be featured in a PokéCommunity Daily article, which will be shared on our Facebook & Twitter pages.

Last edited:
Years
What's the submission deadline for this?
Kinda wanna participate, but there's 1 more mon I need to shiny breed before I can go play new snap.

Years
My submissions:

-Most Expressive:
Spoiler:

-Best Editing (only pic I edited ingame, to be safe):
Spoiler:

-Funniest:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
If only "Duwang gang" would see this (the photographer in New Pkmn Snap with the hilarious Quagsire photos that are trending rn).

Nice categories. I can't upload the one that I personally find most funny because it probably would be considered inappropriate (it's a Starly sniffing another Starlys "lower tail"). No problem tho, as I have few others I could use - gonna check and snap a few more.

Question: Can the "Most Expressive" and "Funniest" pictures be in-game edited too or do they have to be unedited (only re-snapped at best)?

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Do re-snaps and other edits count for submissions outside Best Editing?

EDIT: Going ahead and posting these. If needed, I can upload the Espeon without the lens flare.

Most expressive:
Spoiler:

Best editing:
Spoiler:

Funniest:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Here are my submissions. Also added the image caption that I use for these in New Pokemon Snap.

Most Expressive:
Spoiler:

Best Editing:
Spoiler:

Funniest:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Hello here are my entries!

Spoiler: Most Expressive