• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Aureolin

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
Hopefully the problem with some regional variant will be fixed

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
you can walk through the bridge from the bottom and you reach the top without taking the stair regarding the bridge that leads you to tyranitarnite in safari zone

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
not really a big problem but the sound effect of meteor mash is kind of off in a way each hit sounds like hitting super effective regardless

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
galarian yamask `s sprite appears to be under its shadow

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 11, 2023
Thanks for all this,
Seems I need to go and check the defaults of essentials pbs files to make certain things appear properly.

I'll have to take a look at the bridge issue.

Sprites issue has been caused by a simple copy and paste issue.

Looks like there are a few small things that need sorting, will try and get it all done over the weekend.

Tiefi

Røcvald
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 4, 2021
Hi Charizardthree, I'm really positively surprised by your game and plan to have a full Chromian team besides my starter!
So I'm currently before the second gym and evolved my Chromian Gloom into a Chromian Belossom. Although Pixilate is a nice ability, I was dissapointed, that a Fairy typed regional form of Belossom doesn't have the ability Flower Veil. I mean, besides Meganium I don't know any Grass-Pokemon to which Flower Veil would fit better and Chromian Belossom is even Fairy typed like all the Pokemon with it. Moreover, it's the perfect opportunity to finally awaken the great potential of this interesting abilty, since it's only great for Grass-Pokemon, but all the Pokemon having Flower Veil are pure Fairies. So please, give Chromian Belossom the ability Flower Veil!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
spook out = 10 base power special ghost type multi-hitting move? what's wrong with spook out`s description? cool ...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 11, 2023
spook out = 10 base power special ghost type multi-hitting move? what's wrong with spook out`s description? cool ...

It's because I updated the version of essentials I think,
So the pbs files were a different format, "cool" would be the contest type.
I thought I had sorted all the moves but I must have missed it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 11, 2023
Hi Charizardthree, I'm really positively surprised by your game and plan to have a full Chromian team besides my starter!
So I'm currently before the second gym and evolved my Chromian Gloom into a Chromian Belossom. Although Pixilate is a nice ability, I was dissapointed, that a Fairy typed regional form of Belossom doesn't have the ability Flower Veil. I mean, besides Meganium I don't know any Grass-Pokemon to which Flower Veil would fit better and Chromian Belossom is even Fairy typed like all the Pokemon with it. Moreover, it's the perfect opportunity to finally awaken the great potential of this interesting abilty, since it's only great for Grass-Pokemon, but all the Pokemon having Flower Veil are pure Fairies. So please, give Chromian Belossom the ability Flower Veil!

I'll be honest I just wanted to give people the option to use bellossom.
I think flower veil is a really good idea for an ability though.
I'm thinking of changing it so pixilate is the hidden ability so people can still get it with an ability patch.
I'm now stuck between flower veil and healer… I'll have a good think about it and we'll see what the update brings

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
the actual lv jump is starting at the final gym tbh when the trainers are only 65 but the leader is full 70

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
when there is a bus from paprikan city to thyme city but no bus that goes from thyme to paprikan city... and for some reason we cannot fly to it

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
found few "issues" 1. even if level scaling is on the pokemon in safari zone still fail to go to pass lv 50
2. gen 7 and 8 pokemon don't have any sound unless they are regional variant
3. regional varient wise alolan raichu`s sprite in summary page is small than the rest
4. As I mentioned before both alolan diglett and galarian corsola don't have the correct type and learnset
5. some pokemon like grubbin and bergnimite floats in the air when they should be on the ground
6?. scyther from overworld drops razor claw

1 question: where is the move relarner? checked everywhere except the victory road pokemon league and unknown island don't say ski resort because I checked 3 times already only move deleter judge starter exclusive move tutor Incense guy and name rater is there

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
I wanna say I learned my concern was inaccurate so never mind my last post. But I got another question; where can I find ability capsules? I keep getting Toxel with Static rather than Rattled.

ability capsule and patch are all on paprikan city,3rd floor of paprikan industries sold by a scientist like person

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
I found an error when i finished the battle of the top 8 trainers i seen an officer something about team rumble but i cant head to battleing them how i can keep up? I cant use fly or going out of the paprikan instiries

You keep going in the tournament till you beat your "rival" in the final,then the champion will come and sent you to paprikan industries to stop team rumble

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Is the lucky egg in the game? Mostly curious cause I havent seen it yet and I'm at the final gym town.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
ever plan to nerf Arthur a bit when you choose to go against him? +6 on almost all stats seriously

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
if you turn on level scaling then every battle in victory isle should give you 3k + xpwhich makes lucky egg kind of useless

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
finally finished aureloin my final team is
91 kommo-o
97 Charizard (Y)
96 serperior
92 metagross
96 blastoise
96 sableye
The only "con " that I can think of right now is the fact that Charizard y is too broken especially against elite 4 making the game change from normal to easy mode

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
dragon dance`s animation shows on top of the pokemon rather than directly at where the user is at

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
I managed to beating taison before you answered me now is chromian growlhite will be added ? I played through the entire game but didnt even heard anything about it and i noticed chromian eggcute got in but neither chromian magikarp i am asking since its weird only 1 of the 3 starters in pokemon acedemy made it i remember since i played it about a year ago

Back