• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Warrior Cats Club!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
According to the quiz I'm Skyclan haha well alrighty.

Anyways I finished listening to the first book today! Man does it bring back a lot of memories of when I first read the books and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of them. Though quite honestly, it also makes me very wanting to read some of the Special Edition books since they go into the backstory etc of some cats that honestly became my favourite after reading said books {Yellowfang especially!) so after I read the first series I might read some of the special edition books of the first series cats before I move on to unknown territory that is the second series onward.

Though I do... vaguely remember reading some of the second series? That or my sister read it and told me what happens in said series but tbh all I remember is Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight and my sister hating the latter hahah!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
as of tonight i've read every main series warriors book~
how's everyone else's rereads going? if bella's still on book 1 for weeks is2g

Years
I haven't taken time to read I'm sorry! ;-;
I have been wanting Dawn to record a reading of Mapleshade's novella so I can listen while playing Genshit or whatever but they keep forgetting.

Years
Username: Spottedfirestar
Clan: (Oh don't ask me this lol) uhhhh Shadowclan works?
How far are you in the series: I read up to and used to own all the books (excluding the mangas, and some other wc books that wern't super editions.) to The Omen of the Stars series.

I no longer have any of these books as since I've moved out of my parents home...and didn't have the space to keep them, bet the library I donated a complete (at the time) collection loved them though!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Username: Spottedfirestar
Clan: (Oh don't ask me this lol) uhhhh Shadowclan works?
How far are you in the series: I read up to and used to own all the books (excluding the mangas, and some other wc books that wern't super editions.) to The Omen of the Stars series.

I no longer have any of these books as since I've moved out of my parents home...and didn't have the space to keep them, bet the library I donated a complete (at the time) collection loved them though!

welcome!!! ur username is v fitting lol

Back