• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paper

paper

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
Wut kind of paper do u like the most? Plain(computer paper) or lined paper? right now i like lined paper better cuz ummmm..... no reason XD

Years
ha! a polllllll!!!! *vote vote vote*
... sorry, place hasn't been busy lately. ^^;

personally, it depends on what I"m working on. Lined paper is what I use 95% of teh time. I usually write, so lined paper is a must. *nod*
sometimes, if I deciede to draw, I might use some plain white paper, especially if I think it might look somewhat decent. ^^;

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
Wut kind of paper do u like the most? Plain(computer paper) or lined paper? right now i like lined paper better cuz ummmm..... no reason XD
I use lined paper. In other words. Looseleaf papers, I always use it for school a lot and it is very useful. I rarely use the other papers. But all paper is good. And it should not be wased since it's made of trees. :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
They should cut off the paper in notebooks and sell just the margins. You can find my best drawings there.

Crimson King

Liberate
Years
well a lot of the time i have to use Lined (i like College Ruled ^^ i can write neater with it xD) paper but my favorite is Graph Paper X3

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I like construction and tissue paper, but that's not on there. ;-;

Anyways, I <3 lined binder paper! =3

*post dedicated to Eli*

The Blad�
Years
Umm, I use both.It depends on what I am doing, like I'll use computer paper for drawing and lined for writing...yeah......

Kecleon_

Spriter
Years
I use lined paper more, but I prefer plain. I like to draw, and when I draw pictures I really like on lined paper, it just devalues the whole image and I count it as a scrap. x_x If I drew my best picture ever on lined paper, I wouldn't like it since it had blue lines shooting through it.

I still enjoy lined though. Writing is fun.

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
Years
I usually use plain pc paper... its because the lines dont help me write straight so meh... i just use paper without it XD

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Recycled content...... YAY!!!!!

I feel the same as megaD. I try my best to buy Recycled content Sketch pads ^_^!
There the best and insted of cutting more trees it's reuseing old paper and scraps from other trees and plants that where already cut, and if you know someone who recycles the paper, you can even give the paper back to be recycled again =D So that the next sketch pad you use is one you already have seped its got a bit more bleached stuff in it and you'r drawings and letters are gone so you can do it all over again.

The sketch pads only come in blank sheets, so I chose other cause its not ment for the computer and it cant have lines in it , thats ink wich is made from oils and other meterial =/.
I love my sketch pads, you save a tree and have ALOT of paper, cause each one of these pads have 400 sheets back and front ^^ And there only $3.50 at you'r local hobby town/lobby. I get mine at hobby lobby with my pencils that are also made from recycled content =D. I'v got like six sketch pads and 32pencils to last the next 7 months =3 I love stocking up ^^.

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
hm...depends.
I think I prefer lined so I can write better.
------------------------------------------
PS: THe words in your signature are a bit racial...NOT the pic, the words.

Lucid

Lined paper I guess, my handwriteings bad enough already o.o;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Computer paper, I guess. By that, I mean plain white paper. You can write on it normally, although it's a bit harder because there aren't guidelines, and you can also draw without worrying about lines screwing up your picture or the colouring. :D

Though when it comes to eating paper, it doesn't matter to me. X3

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Lightning said:
Computer paper, I guess. By that, I mean plain white paper. You can write on it normally, although it's a bit harder because there aren't guidelines, and you can also draw without worrying about lines screwing up your picture or the colouring. :D

Though when it comes to eating paper, it doesn't matter to me. X3
You ate a lot of sticky notes that one time.

Anyway...yeah, same answer as Erica's. That's all I have in my house aside from lined paper, anyway. I don't have fancy stuff. And I don't like writting on lined paper. If I wasn't lazy I'd type all my noted out and print it on computer paper.

Back