• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is Your Favorite Flavor Potato Chip?

pkmin3033

Can't go wrong with a packet of Ready Salted, or Salt & Vinegar.

Cheese and Onion is an abomination that needs to get the fuck out of multi-packs already.

Years
My favorite chips do not fit this, as they are not potato chips. Doritos is corn based afaik.
For Potato Chips idk. Lays is usually good. Paprika would be a safe and boring guess =p
The new restaurant inspired flavors are kinda nice though, except for the Pizza hut one. Did not like that one at all.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Basic Lays fried in olive oil and basic Doritos. Who needs added flavours when the base product is good already.

Years
I haven't eaten chips in years since I don't really crave them at all, but when I did eat them (even if it was only occasionally) I liked sour cream n onion! those were gooddd

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 9, 2021
I haven't eaten chips in years since I don't really crave them at all, but when I did eat them (even if it was only occasionally) I liked sour cream n onion! those were gooddd

I don't blame you. I don't crave chips often. In fact, I usually dont finish the bag when I have one. But with a sandwich or sub I always love them.

Years
A lot of people wonder what ketchup chips are like; they are disgusting. I just saved you useless spending should you ever visit here.

Lightly salted ones are my fave.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 9, 2021
I take it back. My favorite flavor isn't honey BBQ, it's the Cape Cod: Sea Salt & Vinegar ones

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I looooove crab chips. Definitely my favorite, followed closely by most spicy chips, bbq, and salt and vinegar.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 9, 2021
I looooove crab chips. Definitely my favorite, followed closely by most spicy chips, bbq, and salt and vinegar.

Crab eh? Sounds interesting. And I too love spicy chips. Spicy food is my favorite type of food seeing as I have Hispanic heritage

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Crab eh? Sounds interesting.

It's something you should give a try! They have some mild spice to them (very rarely are chips ever spicy enough, though). They're just chips with old bay seasoning on them but I think it's delicious.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 9, 2021
It's something you should give a try! They have some mild spice to them (very rarely are chips ever spicy enough, though). They're just chips with old bay seasoning on them but I think it's delicious.

Can never go wrong with old bay seasoning! I'll try it just because you suggested them my friend! Are they similar to crab cakes from restuarants and are you a fan of crab cakes? I'm not particularly fond of them. They're not terrible per say, just absolutely void of any distinct flavor imo

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Can never go wrong with old bay seasoning! I'll try it just because you suggested them my friend! Are they similar to crab cakes from restuarants and are you a fan of crab cakes? I'm not particularly fond of them. They're not terrible per say, just absolutely void of any distinct flavor imo

Oh, I know what you mean. Some crab cakes I've had have been so... Bland. But the crab chips really up the amount of spice! I should mention that I get Herr's crab chips (they just call it Herr's Old Bay chips), which by far are the best since they give you so much old bay. Utz is a close 2nd but they include honey powder so it gives them a bit of, imo, weird sweetness. Lay's are right out for me. They skimp out on the spice too much.

Years
back when i used to actually eat chips (i very rarely do these days), these would be my go to:

Spoiler:

those were the days. the sweet and spicy flavour worked really well together and these would be my definite go to flavour for chips. c:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 9, 2021
Oh, I know what you mean. Some crab cakes I've had have been so... Bland. But the crab chips really up the amount of spice! I should mention that I get Herr's crab chips (they just call it Herr's Old Bay chips), which by far are the best since they give you so much old bay. Utz is a close 2nd but they include honey powder so it gives them a bit of, imo, weird sweetness. Lay's are right out for me. They skimp out on the spice too much.

I will give Herr's Old Bay chips a try. And yeah I don't like Lay's either. It's not neccessarily because they skimp on the spice but just because they're not quality chips

Back