Emerald Pokémon Glazed! (Beta 7 Released!) Page 283

Started by redriders180 November 29th, 2012 9:36 PM
  • 7159 replies
  • Poll

Should Glazed 2 be a ROM Hack or RPG Maker Game?

Seen June 10th, 2021
Posted May 5th, 2021
1 posts
1.1 Years
Before I report a minor bug, I wanna appreciate whoever involved in creating/enhancing this game.. Love it so much and very well made I must say. Thanks to Nintendo for the original game ofc., Lucbui, Trainer X493, and others who've build and enhance this romhack.

Here goes the Bug:
No Water/Fire Damage Boost/Reduction while raining/harsh sunlight. I dont know if anyone has noticed it but I havent seen anybody mentioned this before. Ive checked this several times using save states method. There's no difference when using flamethrower with/without harsh sunlight/rain (sunny day/rain dance). Maybe because physical and special split? Hope this can get fixed in the future. Cheers.
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted August 3rd, 2021
6 posts
1 Years
What is The Latest Version of Pokémon Glazed And Where do I Find The Download Link or get it Please Help
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10095459#post10095459

Also for a download I know you can just search 'Pokemon Glazed' and it'd pop up via GBAhacks
Age 25
Male
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
104 posts
3.3 Years
So I ended up both having a lot going on irl, my computer dying out on me (a couple times), and a ton of my work being accidentally split between 2 roms (and was unmergable, so I have to redo a lot of my work). At this point 8.7 will mainly be a bug fix patch and slight rebalance, then I'll be moving on from this (aside from a 8.7.1 hot fix patch I inevitably end up doing).

That said, I'm pushing to finally release the version I have now by the end of the month. There's a couple things I absolutely want to get in before then, and then I may have a 2nd patch out if I miss anything, but everything else that would be left would be unimportant minor stuff. So I'm just saying that 8.7 will have everything I plan on doing in, and that waiting for any further updates isn't necessary.

Hello, i’m new here....just found thi hack and it seems awesome...

Just a bit question...what pokemon gen In ths game that i can catch?? I see the front page but want to know it is updated or not..
Gen7
I don't know why you replied to such an old post, but if you exclude Mega Pokémon and the gen6 starters, it has Pokémon up to gen5.

Is there a way to make deoxys change to different forms?
Unfortunately no. I had the option of using Normal forme or one of the other forms, and so I decided to go with Attack forme.
I made the 8.X edits to Pokémon Glazed. Adding polish, fixes and modern touches to a classic while maintaining what the original game is.
Pokémon Glazed 8.7.1: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10431382#post10431382
Seen October 29th, 2021
Posted October 29th, 2021
1 posts
210 Days
Hello everyone. I just wanted to share a link to an updated version of the walkthrough I did for Pokemon Glazed Beta 6.8.3. This update contains a little guide for Mystery Island, a neat little place where players can catch Starter Pokemon.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19zTH3NcyKADhw7gJ5uexc7mx6PDbRTPn/

Cheers :)
bro can you resend the link again cause the link says file not found, appreciate if you resend the link, thank you.
Seen November 4th, 2021
Posted October 30th, 2021
1 posts
210 Days
Does anybody else have trouble running this on the mGBA RetroArch core? I've had a couple of times where the game (first on 7b7, then again in 8.6.3) crashes when a Pokémon evolves: Namely a Magnemite at level 30, and a Growlithe with a Fire Stone. Oddly, no issues with my Swellow evolution the first time around.

I found that it happens only in mGBA, but if I switch to VBA-Next, I can evolve them - but sadly that runs with some sound corruption on my RG-351V.

So right now I'm switching emulators to evolve, then switching back again. I'll probably try to tweak VBA-Next to try and fix the audio, but would be interested to hear if anybody else has the same issue - or could recommend the best core to run this hack on without issues!

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan

Male
Zimbabwe
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
194 posts
3.3 Years
bro can you resend the link again cause the link says file not found, appreciate if you resend the link, thank you.
Yo man, how's it going? Sorry for the late reply I was offline. You can get the walkthrough from my Internet Archive page: https://archive.org/details/pokemon-rom-hack-walkthroughs

All my walkthroughs are there now, it's a much better place than GDrive. Thanks for giving the walkthrough a try, cheers.
Age 25
Male
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
104 posts
3.3 Years
Quick update: Glazed 8.7 is ready to upload, I just had my computer get wet a week ago and I couldn't get it to load anymore. I eventually did get to get my files off the hard drive, so once I organize my changlog/notes I'll be uploading the patch to the public.
I made the 8.X edits to Pokémon Glazed. Adding polish, fixes and modern touches to a classic while maintaining what the original game is.
Pokémon Glazed 8.7.1: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10431382#post10431382
Age 25
Male
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
104 posts
3.3 Years
After almost a full year, Pokémon Glazed 8.7 is here. It contains a modest rebalance, aiming to alleviate the balance of the early game and improving the usefulness of some Pokémon, adding several new sprites thanks to Ryoncai and MrDollSteak Sprite Resource, and fixing several more bugs and issues with the game. It doesn't have everything I had wanted to include, but I think it turned out pretty good. Changelog and known bugs below:

7b saves and all other 8.X saves are compatible with version 8.7.0, just replace the original ROM and make sure it uses the same name. Use NPS patcher or https://www.marcrobledo.com/RomPatcher.js/ with a clean Emerald.gba (Trashman) rom to use this patch (Get these yourself, it's not hard to find if you use Google, with the patch itself at the bottom of this post).

First, here's the overall summery of changes from 7b:
Spoiler:
  • Animations for Pokémon are no longer disabled and is working for all Pokémon. (Sprites by MrDollSteak Sprite Resource)
  • By editing IV's and levels, the areas of the first four Gyms are easier, Post 8th Gym is a bit harder, and Post 16th Gym is a good bit harder (Much smother difficulty curve overall, about 6 levels higher at the end).
  • Pokémon stats, moves learnset (mainly TMs and Tutors anyway - and some level-up moves), move power, items and more is updated to match Gen7 from Gen6.
  • Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Dark Pulse and Zen Headbutt have been added into the game.
  • Steel no longer resist Dark and Ghost.
  • Opponent trainers should now properly recognize Fairy type.
  • Icons for Physical/Special/Status moves (physical/special split already existed).
  • Mega Pokémon now can actually learn moves, and can change back by using the Mega Stone again (It's still acts like normal evolution though).
  • Cameron's Dojo is now less of a grind and won't overlevel your team using it.
  • Scarfed Pikachu is a lot stronger (but still reasonable, just enough to not be terrible going 1v6), learns every HM, and has a updated sprite.
  • Riolu and Shinx are now on-par with the other starters stat wise.
  • Most gift and trade Pokémon are now holding items, and many wild Pokémon now have held items they can hold in later games.
  • EV capped at 252.
  • Stats now show color based on Nature.
  • Mew/Arceus (aka Deoxys) from outside of the event now will always obey.
  • Default options when starting a new game will have the text speed set to "Fast", sound setting set to "Stereo", and PC boxs will now use all 12 wall papers when starting a new save instead of repeating the first 4.
  • Maps had 99% of errors fixed, so no more invisible walls or tables you can walk though.
  • A bunch of Pokédex stuff fixed.
  • Lots. Of. Bug fixes.
  • Overall lots of quality improvements.

Changelog:
Spoiler:
-Pokémon changes:

-Riolu and Lucario now have move-pools similar to gen8 (Notably, there's no exclusive moves pre-evolution, and Riolu is now much better).
-Ekans, Crogunk, Tangala lines level-up sets revamped. Still limited to the Gen3 move pool and will be trash endgame, but will be way better early game.
-Tauros, Mienfoo, and Mienshao now learns Super Power (all Pokémon that learns Close Combat learns Super Power instead in Glazed, and these three can now learn this move in the first dlc update in Sword/Shield).
-Other various Pokémon had their level-up sets adjusted too.
-Kyurem has a second ability (a second copy of Pressure, should fix Kyurem who gone through the trade/defuse event).
-Kyurem Black can now learn Thunderbolt, Thunder, and Thunder Punch via TM/Tutor, and Kyurem White now learns Flamethrower, Fire Blast, and Fire Punch via TM/Tutor (both previously could learn these moves via level-up).
-Kyurem obtained from form change will now have 30ivs across all of its stats, instead of 4-5ivs.
-Added a better sprite for Scarfed Pikachu by Ryoncai.
--Now includes a unique shiny sprite instead of being identical.
-Updated 20 Pokémon sprites to include 2 frame animations. They didn't exist back in 2019, but now they do and so are included.
--Mega Pokémon are the only ones without 2 frame animations now. While Salamence and Blastoise has them available, I left them out for consistency with the others.
--I did update Mega Blastoise to use the new 1st frame sprite though.
-Dark Pulse, Iron Head, Flash Cannon, and Zen Headbutt have been added into the game and added to various move-pools.
--------------------------------------------------
Gameplay/balance:

-Cut tree in Oceanview Park moved, allowing access to the grass without needing to backtrack (or more often, forgotten about).
-Oceanview Park Pokémon updated.
-Boosted the exp. that the early Pokémon gives a little bit, so grinding will be required less (this was instead of adjusting the super early game levels, and having to adjust the rest of the game around that).
-Early levels for wild Pokémon also adjusted.
-Trainer levels now appears in proper order of progression in the early game.
-The Trainer Lighthouse is way more forgiving (still dangerous for Nuzlokes, but it's no longer a death trap for them).
--It should be noted that players always had the option to leave at any time, though it's not immediately obvious.
-Early gym leaders are no longer using super competitive move-sets, which the player is nowhere close to having at those points in the game.
-HM moves can now be forgotten any time.
Map changes:

-Glenwood Town bench fixed. (By restoring the layout from 7b)
-Chocco Town bench fixed.
-All/most Johto gatehouses right side entrance fixed.
-Geminite River slightly fixed.
-Bolder in Mt. Stratus moved out of the way.
-Route 44 slightly fixed.
-Pokéball in Milkshake Swamp replaced with an Antidote.
-Added fix for Ruins of Alph script not working.
-Unbroke tiles on Route 44.
-Fixed movement permission in Cameron's Dojo.
-Moved doorway over a tile in Mt. Tritorch to avoid a burn spot.
-Lettucelake Park shrine fixed removed, instead replaced with an off-screen door to do the same thing.
--This is referring to a fix I made where people sometimes got stuck in version 7b, though it was accidentally being activated under normal conditions by spamming the A button.
--Lettucelake Park is where you warp to/from Espo Forest. Though the name goes unused since it's for a cutsceen only.
-Stormy City poll top tile fixed.
-Fusion Resort Plants fixed.
-Fixed tile reflection issue in Northcoast City (what I can without triple layer tiles anyway).
-Tile fixed in Seaspreay Town.
-Fixed-up wave tile effect in Soheal's Strait (the best it can without triple layer).
-Fixed map edge in Cherrygrove City.
-Fixed map edge in Glenwood Town.
-Fixed movement permission in Whirl Islands underwater.
-Church of Alpha tile fixed.
-Alpha Isle Gym tile fixed.
-Donut shop tile fixed.
-Removed the tv-in-a-table for some Tunod homes. (To go with an earlier fix for Johto houses.)
-Fixed multiple tiles in the 7th gym.
-Fixed movement permission in Tunond Safari Zone.
-Fixed some shadows in Fusion Resort.
Other:

-The player name will now always default to the cannon name of either BRANT or ALEXA, rather than picking 1 of 20 different names default names from Emerald (that's 20 per gender).
-Also changed a few random trainers names so that there are no trainers with identical names.
-Repointed the sprites of several Pokémon to make them compatible with Hex Maniac, and safe to edit if someone tries to do so.
-Rearranged the National dex to be in a proper order.
--Like Pokémon appear together in their earliest appearance (So Magby, Magmar and Magmortor all appear before Pincer). I'm not a fan of having the order that way, but I'm keeping them together since it makes it easier to identify whether an evolution is present in the game or not without a guide.
-Type 0 animations, the default/most common, now animate properly (when I un-disabled animated sprites in 8.0, the most common animation type wasn't fully restored and only switched between the 2 frames without otherwise moving).
-Added updated trainer sprites, badges, frontier pass, Trade Stone and all Donuts by Ryoncai.
--Plain Donut has been changed to Frosted Donut, since Glazed Donuts are nearly identical visually to Plain Donuts.
-The Pokédex is now evaluated by Prof. Willow, instead of Prof. Birch.
-Added a sign for the boat house in Stormy City leading to Trainer Isle.
-Added to all ferry houses in Rankor a npc that can take you to Trainer Isle.
-Added a npc in Trainer Isle that can take you to Rankor (appears only after you get your gen6 starter in Rankor).
-Removed reference to Sylveon, who's not in the game.
-Finally fixed the green text remaining green at the Northcoast City Gym.
-Sign changed from "Move Relearner" to "Pokémon Club House", since the Nickname Rater and Move Deleter exists there now too.
-A bunch of text/grammar fixes in multiple areas.
-Cyndaquil toy's note updated to say Glazed version 8.7

Bugs:
Spoiler:
Red Level:Note: these top few are all part of the same glitch.
***Articuno, Johto 7th Gym, Illix Forest and more all have reports of: The event not triggering, the event re-triggering, having missing NPC, NPC unresposive, and/or having NPC reappear after they should be gone.
*The cave for Articuno may close back up.
***Goldenrod train-station/Lance event may not activate.
***The Legendary Dogs are supposed to appear in the Bell Tower later in the game, but sometimes some or all of them doesn't appear (Walk though walls cheat to the lower left of the map to find the dogs).
***Clair's Gym may not open/Dragonite event may not trigger.

Yellow Level:
*Timburr family, Druddigon, black/white Kyurem, Gen6 starters, Mega Pokémon and the event battle Pokémon exist in the limbo slots between Celebi and Treecko, causing them to be forced to have Unown cry and corrupt Pokédex entries.
*There is also the possibly of Bulbasar Eggs when breading these Pokémon and very rarely turning into a Bad EGG (Also Mega Pokémon can breed).
*Froakie and Gurderr will crash the game if caught (and the special Mew and Pikachu, but only if extra Master Balls is cheated in and used).
--(The above fix by expanding the Pokedex.)
***The bait box in the Safari Zone may sometimes spawn multiple shiny Pokémon, which becomes Bad EGG when caught.
***Route 47 & 48 reuses Battle Frontier limited map based start menu -- can not save on these maps.

Green Level:
***Inventor reappears in the second town after his event until the player reloads the map.
*The player warp on top of a npc when traveling between Rankor.
*Some Pokémon show black text when talking rather than green (most fixed).
*After entering the cave/Pokémon Center, the boat on Haunted Isle can be walked through (caused because technically a different map is loaded).
*NPC doesn't leave after the event with Mew (and it's just a copy of the healer from the previous room).
*Whitney is standing just in view before she walks in in Jasmine's gym.
*Pikachu is still spazzing out after the generator is turned off during the second encounter.
*Rain/Sun doesn't affect water/fire moves (due to the pss system used, so replacing it with a better one will work).
*The spot where the player finds the lost swimsuit can be "pinged" indefinably.
*People in bench in Glenwood pop into exitance entering the town from the east.
*People in Route 48 pop into existence entering the route from the west.
*Coolu cave has clipping tiles on the player's head near some stairs, depending on the direction the player goes (layering issue).
**Some clipping can be seen with NPC sometimes in Spacial Sea (There's probably too many sprites lining up in a row).
**Rankor's champion uses Blakes intro animation.
**Trades/Kyurem form change has visual glitches.
** Route 44, you can sometime see Dragonite in the trees before getting the letter from Mewtwo.
**Some NPC will wander off while you are still talking to them (There's a lot).
**There is a TM 29 (Psychic) in UNION CAVE, when taking it the ball doesn't go away (only part of the ball is shown, hidden behind a rock).
** Palmtree Resort Grunts may not appear when first flying there.
**The NPC that will take you to Lugia is spawned early although this shouldn't happen until later in the story.
**Items found in the cave after Cianwood City respawned after Beating JOHTO E4.
**In the ROUTE just above GOLDENROD CITY there is a fisherman that offers a Feebas if you win in battle. After winning, the player can claim an unlimited amount of Feebas.
***Healing from the hiker on Haunted Isle will dim the screen relative to the weather.
***Doctor Friendship (and possibly others) may call your Pokémon buffer260 or something similar rather than its name (rare - the script looks fine and it doesn't happen to me).
***Text boxes for signs change color when weather is present.
***Visual glitch when scrolling up in the Pokédex.

*Can be fixed
**To be looked into
***Can't figure out/fix

This will be the last major patch for this rom. I will probably do a tm/tutor compatibility update when Legend Arceus comes out (if there's anything new), add 2-frame animations when they're all available in the MrDollSteak Sprite Resource, and of course fix any bugs if I happen to break something from 8.6.3.

I decided back before I started this update that I was going to move on and rebuild Glazed. As you might notice with the known bugs, there's some serious issues that sometimes show up, and with how it both appears everywhere, and not necessarily to everybody, I knew the only way to fix this was to start over (luckily it's not just from scratch, so that's good). I don't know about a discord, nor how long it'll take (probably a couple years for anything reasonable), but that's the plan, and you can expect to see something soon.

For previous changlogs, faq, tools used, and so on, see here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10095459#post10095459

Also shout out to Hex Maniac Advanced, which practically replaces half of the tools linked above and is something I wished existed back when I was working on the older patches.

Also, 16,000 downloads of Glazed 8.7 (and just from here, not from the many other rom sites out there). That's a lot of people.

Edit: Grab 8.7.1 down below.
Age 25
Male
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
104 posts
3.3 Years
Glazed 8.7.1 hotfix update (2 versions)
I had wanted this out way sooner, but life's busy right now. Since I've discovered that rearranging the Pokédex affected the order on old save files, I've provided a second "old dex" version for updating save files from 8.6.3 or older. If you are starting Glazed from a new save file, I recommend the normal version.

Changelog:
Iron Head and Flash Cannon fixed.
Kingdra and Goldeen order is fixed in the Pokédex.
New "old dex" patch for updating save files made before 8.7.0.
A couple of text fixes.

There's a couple of text errors that I thought I had fix that I'll have to get in the next update, but I don't know how soon I can get to them. But for now the important stuff is out of the way. Also, if you haven't seen it yet take a look at my post up above for more details about 8.7.0.

(And yes, I know that I forgot to move Crobat in the updated Pokédex, but I'm not making a 3rd patch just for that.)

Edit: The normal version acidentally patched the wrong file (the .tmol file used by Hex Maniac Advanced, instead of the .gba file), this is fixed now. Sorry about that.
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
45 posts
1.2 Years
Edit: Nevermind, there was a single PC on the first floor I missed...
Actually it became obvious an area after had multiple PCs (past the second password). I clicked on every other object before, so not sure if I was not thorough enough or it is not as obvious as intended (googling brings up other players).
I'd give it the benefit of the doubt and apologize for my ignorance however.

Good to see the hack being still updated, this had me actually replay it months after Unbound.
So far it lives up to my memories from a couple of years ago. However, something might have me baffled once again (can't remember exactly, but it rang a bell):
Spoiler:
The passwords in Fusion Labs, ugh...
The first one wasn't too bad, although it was only one of those hints that tipped me off, other ones were completely useless to me (might be different for other people). "The hardest material" made sense. Again, to me. (not to mention the others felt intentionally confusing. "April"? "What Dialga uses"? Given the other scientist talks about Revives, the shape the item has, a diamond, seemed as much intentional or arbitrary as the actual hints. Or does April, the fourth of months, represent the four corners of a diamond, which would possibly only make sense in English...? Anyway, one reasonable hint was there.)
I went to the second gate, battled all the trainers, and gained only one hint. Or none, depends on how you see it.
Am I stupid or maybe just oblivious? After googling the solution (again, after all those years) I have no idea how I should have gotten it. Yes, "something about Palkia", but why this word over any other?
I know I'm salty, but it doesn't fit the fond memories I have about my first playthrough. Having to google the solution or brute force it really hampers the experience (this and a particular line from Pikachu early on, but oh well). And yes, I talked to every NPC multiple times and I'm certain I didn't miss anything.
I'd gladly stand corrected if I did though.

I'm sure this originally made sense in the creator's mind, but in my humble one, it doesn't at all. A simple dialog edit will surely be enough imo.

After typing this post and re-reading it, I'm sorry for the rant, but I stand by it. If it is looked into and future players won't encounter such an issue, cool. But hitting an entirely avoidable and obvious roadblock kinda grinds my gears, which I'm again sorry for. In the end a appreciate the work put into a project like this, an emotional response like this is surely a testimony to doing most things right.
Age 25
Male
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
104 posts
3.3 Years
Edit: Nevermind, there was a single PC on the first floor I missed...
Actually it became obvious an area after had multiple PCs (past the second password). I clicked on every other object before, so not sure if I was not thorough enough or it is not as obvious as intended (googling brings up other players).
I'd give it the benefit of the doubt and apologize for my ignorance however.

Good to see the hack being still updated, this had me actually replay it months after Unbound.
So far it lives up to my memories from a couple of years ago. However, something might have me baffled once again (can't remember exactly, but it rang a bell):
Spoiler:
The passwords in Fusion Labs, ugh...
The first one wasn't too bad, although it was only one of those hints that tipped me off, other ones were completely useless to me (might be different for other people). "The hardest material" made sense. Again, to me. (not to mention the others felt intentionally confusing. "April"? "What Dialga uses"? Given the other scientist talks about Revives, the shape the item has, a diamond, seemed as much intentional or arbitrary as the actual hints. Or does April, the fourth of months, represent the four corners of a diamond, which would possibly only make sense in English...? Anyway, one reasonable hint was there.)
I went to the second gate, battled all the trainers, and gained only one hint. Or none, depends on how you see it.
Am I stupid or maybe just oblivious? After googling the solution (again, after all those years) I have no idea how I should have gotten it. Yes, "something about Palkia", but why this word over any other?
I know I'm salty, but it doesn't fit the fond memories I have about my first playthrough. Having to google the solution or brute force it really hampers the experience (this and a particular line from Pikachu early on, but oh well). And yes, I talked to every NPC multiple times and I'm certain I didn't miss anything.
I'd gladly stand corrected if I did though.

I'm sure this originally made sense in the creator's mind, but in my humble one, it doesn't at all. A simple dialog edit will surely be enough imo.

After typing this post and re-reading it, I'm sorry for the rant, but I stand by it. If it is looked into and future players won't encounter such an issue, cool. But hitting an entirely avoidable and obvious roadblock kinda grinds my gears, which I'm again sorry for. In the end a appreciate the work put into a project like this, an emotional response like this is surely a testimony to doing most things right.
That's unfortunate that you had that frustration, but at least you figured it out. There are a couple NPC that gives hints about checking the computers, but most are worded like generic NPC dialog, so I can see how they got overlooked. Still, I will review them.
(I think there was one that was blunt about it, but again, I'll have to look.)

Thanks for the update TrainerX493, and thank you so much for caring about players from earlier versions :)

I just wonder a thing, is it true that if I had unlocked everything from pokedex, both the new and old dex rom should work with my save game?
Yep, it would work with both just fine.

The main issue that caused the need for 2 versions is that the Pokémon order were moved around, but the flags remained the same. So in the old order, catching Pikachu would set flag 25 of the Pokédex as being caught. With the new dex order, Pichu is now 25, so when the old save is used with the new dex order, Pichu is set as caught, while Pikachu was nowhere around.

Since you have every Pokémon, this won't be a problem, since Pichu and Pikachu (and every other Pokémon) is shown as caught no matter where they are.
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
45 posts
1.2 Years
That's unfortunate that you had that frustration, but at least you figured it out. There are a couple NPC that gives hints about checking the computers, but most are worded like generic NPC dialog, so I can see how they got overlooked. Still, I will review them.
(I think there was one that was blunt about it, but again, I'll have to look.)
No worries, I usually get so worked up when it's in a game (or hack in this case) I otherwise really enjoy. Like being irritated that it doesn't match the quality of the rest. To reiterate, it is a great hack otherwise and I'm glad it is being worked on again. And given I don't play much Pokémon anymore, playing it the second time after some years should give an indication I really like it.

Regarding the the issue itself,
Spoiler:
I remember having talked to every NPC and figured out the pattern quite easily. Team Fusion is also all about these three Pokémon, so it was clear it had something to do with them.
The first hint that tipped me off was "the hardest material", which is fair enough (common knowledge). But the others were too vague for me. I think the first PC you can access is past the first password, so you are on your own for that, which was fine. Unfortunately the PC blended in as decoration for me and without it, the second and third password hints weren't sufficient in my case. Others might not struggle, but better mention it than not, I think. The NPCs make it very obvious which word to use otherwise.

As a quick overview, my personal struggle in short (and hopefully I didn't miss anything else):

- First password, most useful hint "hardest material", common knowledge though, no(?) accessible PC yet
- Second password, missed the first accessible PC, NPC hints required it, pattern became clear
- Third password, two accessible obvious PCs, easy to figure out after 1&2
(again, I think all the hints are fine, but the first PC seemed crucial)

I hope this is constructive feedback, I don't mean to disrespect any work put into it.

Thank you for your hard work and reviewing it.
Male
Seen December 5th, 2021
Posted December 5th, 2021
4 posts
8.9 Years
Spoiler:
I think the first PC you can access is past the first password, so you are on your own for that, which was fine.
- First password, most useful hint "hardest material", common knowledge though, no(?) accessible PC yet

Spoiler:
There are several desks with PCs when you first enter that building. Not all of them work (half of them have NPCs standing in front of them), but you can get all the info there straight away.
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
45 posts
1.2 Years
Spoiler:
There are several desks with PCs when you first enter that building. Not all of them work (half of them have NPCs standing in front of them), but you can get all the info there straight away.
Huh... I don't have a save prior to it anymore, but I recall
Spoiler:
there wasn't an accessible PC before the first door... I definitely noticed NPCs standing in front of some (I took it for "flavor"/ambiance first), but none I recall being able to access. I also remember actually going back and re-trace my steps, but I didn't catch one since being aware of the solution.

Actually, I always try to figure out things I missed before reporting. So if reviewing the puzzle in fact reveals ignorance on my end, I am truly sorry for causing inconvenience.