• 94 replies

Sheep

She/Her
Australia
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
35,181 posts
15.3 Years

Hi everyone! Now that our Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway is over, we've moved on to our next giveaway: a copy of Legends: Arceus!

Interested in participating? Please follow the short rules below - they're slightly different this time around to prevent spam.

Rules and Clarifications
  • You must have at least 50 posts to be eligible for the giveaway. If you have less than 50 posts, you're still allowed to post to enter as long as you hit the required 50 posts before the giveaway deadline (27 January 2022 at 8:00AM Eastern time).
  • If you'd like to enter, post here saying you're interested and what starter you plan to choose.
  • Multiple accounts to enter several times are not allowed. We have tools to monitor this.
  • Users with 100+ posts will automatically get two entries, doubling their chances of winning, as a thank-you for their dedication.
  • If you won our BDSP giveaway, please refrain from entering to give others a chance to win!

This giveaway will end on 27 January 2022 at 8:00AM Eastern Time, the day before the game releases.

*As the Nintendo Switch does not allow gifting of games, the winner will receive their prize in the form of a Nintendo eShop Gift Card. If you are in a region which does not have easy access to buying eShop cards for us to gift to you, you will need to have a PayPal account where we can send funds equivalent to the cost of one copy of Legends: Arceus.

And that's it! Good luck everyone. When the giveaway ends we will reach out to the chosen winner via Private Message - make sure you're paying attention to those inboxes!

SawkTheWarrior

Anybody got any Spaghetti?

He, Him.
Canada
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted December 2nd, 2021
362 posts
1.6 Years
i think im gonna use Rowlet, just because i've never played an alola game before. So yes, i'm interested.

Pikaboo

halloween never ends ~

he, they
Spirit Halloween
Online now
Posted 23 Minutes Ago
3,334 posts
1.1 Years
I have terrible luck, but sure, why not?

I'll probably pick Rowlett if only because I'm not that fond of the others.

Megan

Explorer E-meow-press

Age 31
She/Her
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
Time to not win this one, as well!

I'll go with Rowlett. I don't really like the others too much and I enjoyed my playthrough of Moon where I used it as my starter.
DeviantArt | Moderator of Previous Generations, Forum Games and VPP
Isn't intelligence what gives you insights of your own thoughts at the expense of losing sight of what's in front of you?

_confused_piplup_

Age 21
she/her
Italy
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
168 posts
263 Days
ok, let's try lol. I m gonna pick up oshawott, even tho i'll replace it asap with piplup <3

sniebel

ニューラ

Age 27
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
124 posts
8.6 Years
I'd like to participate. My starter of choice is Oshawott, known far and wide for being the cutest water starter.
  • If you won our BDSP giveaway, please refrain from entering to give others a chance to win!
An entire rule for ReKoil alone.

Groc

Age 31
Male
Arizona, USA
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
1,594 posts
11.6 Years
I am interested and plan in using Cyndaquil.

Pokeminer20

Team Ningo (PDM20#8338)

Male
On Earth
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
409 posts
7.8 Years
Round two Electric Boogaloo, count me in for Cynda Gang
That one moron who makes dumb stuff for games that don't exist

Wuzzy

He / Him
Washington
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
520 posts
1.5 Years
why not, will be picking Oshawott

IcyIce

Fictional Writer.

Male
Tennessee
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
5,297 posts
11.7 Years
I am 100% interested. So I will enter.

Currently, I plan to use Cyndaquil. This is mostly because it has been ages since I we've gotten Johto Starters. And haven't used him in a long time. However, this can change quickly depending on future news. I'd love to be able to start with all three though.

Roni

shen't
Philippines
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
16,674 posts
8.8 Years
I might get a Switch for Christmas so who knows? Let's just give this a go lol. Gonna go with Oshawott if I ever get to play this game!

Good luck to everybody!
Paired with Starlight
VPP
Flair & Profile
Crafted by the lovely Fairy

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper

Age 36
Finland
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted December 3rd, 2021
1,041 posts
14.5 Years
Let's try my luck, I'll choose Cyndaquil.
Mewtwo X Espeon 4-ever!

Eleanor

Would you like some tea? I'll brew you some...

Age 22
she/her
Italy
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
4,230 posts
5.5 Years
Hello :woop:
Undecided between Cyndaquil and Oshawott! Both are nice, Oshawott is just that tiny bit better though. It's just that I've used it so much already, it could be a good time to give Cyndaquil more chances to shine!

Paired with Ninetales and Vulpix 🌸 Moderator of Challenges and Writer's Lounge
Flair artwork

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 25
he/him
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 15 Minutes Ago
6,838 posts
13 Years
Guess I'll enter!

I don't know which starter I plan to pick, though, waiting to see if they have alternate evolutions in these games yet or not!
Theme: Kousuke Seto
Pair: Taemin