• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Sors - The VytroVerse Part 2 (Full Game, v1.3 Available Now!)

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
Hello again.

I've requested help with this game before with no solution reached and after setting it aside for a little while I've decided to give it another go. I've just finished Gaia and it's kind of rekindled my interest in ROM Hacks.

I'm not able to use the PC, all attempts to select a PC mode (Withdrawl, Deposit, or Organize) load a black screen. I even tried just now to use a Gameshark code for PC access anywhere that worked perfectly fine in Gaia but it just glitched the screen up with bits and pieces of the PC graphics.

Someone told me about extra patching or something to that effect the first time I asked but I'm using mGBA which I am pretty sure was not on the list of emulators that require it. If I still need to do this could someone please explain how?
Or is there something else I can do?

No access to the PC is quite hindering for me. I'm the type that switches my team around for gyms or whatever is in place of the gym concept and in general sometimes as well.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 13, 2021
Hi! Im on the process of completing the pokedex and my problem is i dont know what pokemon #810 and #811 are on the pokedex. I tried googling the dex numbers but its Grookey and Thwackey but i doubt theyre in the game. Could someone please tell me what pokemon are these? Just want to know whats inside the house on route 3 :\

Also how do i get shedinja? I keep on emptying my party except for a nincada and selling pokeballs except for one so i can evolve it but it still doesnt appear when i evolve nincada to ninjask

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 16, 2021
this game is great, but difficulty to easy, if the difficulty like unbound this game 100% perfect ! (just my opinion)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 6, 2024
Did the UI change? I noticed because I don't have the black transparent menu and when picking up items, the picture has a box where I can see the map/tiles of my current location instead of white background

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 14, 2023
Where is the location of TM 41 Scald ?
I can't find it on Route 11 (bridge after surf)

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
Looks good... But why does it sound like megaman BN music in Asher's house? Also, why is the dialogue box sometimes black/transparent and then sometimes white? It seems very inconsistent.

Last edited:

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
Years
Looks good... But why does it sound like megaman BN music in Asher's house? Also, why is the dialogue box sometimes black/transparent and then sometimes white? It seems very inconsistent.
It really isn't haha
Maybe in the first area it is, but in general, white boxes are for speaking and stuff said and the transparent boxes are for inner monologue or text that isn't meant to be like said by anyone or anything, like town signs

Years
Yo Vytron or anybody around here can help me with how to unlock the house i.e. located between Azulf and Samurion waterway. It says you'll need a key to unlock this house. I'm done with Sors that's the only thing i.e. left to complete.
Thanks in advance!!

NotDWaddler

You're goin' straight to Gensokyo, Jimbo.
Years
Yeah, start of the game was a bit of a turn-off cuz of writing reasons. It kinda bugged me in a way that wouldn't let up.

Sakib Anam

Hi, I am Sakib Anam
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 28, 2022
hello I have a problem it turns out that when I put the patch I get the rom incompatible with my emulator could you solve it please here two photos https://ibb.co/FVfcjXc https://ibb.co/vBQH8RM

You have use the fire Red Squirrels to patch the game. (Judging from the image of the unipatcher it seems you used a " Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.1)" for
Patching, thats why it's not working and you have extract the rom file before patching the game.)

Years
Really great game!! But I have problems catching 3 pokemons: 1. Spiritomb (I interact with the shrine in rute 6 but nothing happen, i have the Odd Keystone), 2. Rotom (I interct with the TV in Frios house but nothing happen) 3. Shedinja (I evolve Nincada with an empty space in my party but Shedinja doesnt appeared).
Please help me with that so i can complete de Pokedex!! Tx!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Is it just me or does shellos dont have the ability storm drain? I wanted to use it but without storm drain i dont find gastrodon appealing...

Back