• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wordle

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Literally my entire Twitter timeline sometimes is just people playing this weird game called "wordle"

are you guys playing it?
I tried it just now just to see what the heck it is.

It's not for me, that's for sure. Don't see the point in playing a word guessing game, don't see the hype.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
This is one big trend I actually enjoy because I consider word games fun and good for the mind, and the daily aspect/the streak keeps me addicted haha.

I don't use social media but even I agree that all the memes and hype and media frenzy are a bit much for a simple word game!

Years
I love word games like Text Twist, Wordscapes, crossword puzzles, etc. so this is right up my alley~ I thank Discordians for introducing me to it. Been playing everyday for about 2 weeks now <3

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
I like the format of the game, like that it's a bite sized session and I like the community to commiserate with people over on Discord.

I also like playing Squirdle (which is a clone but with Pokemon) but that's a bit jank and not for everybody.

Years
feels like the wordle "spinoffs" (idk the right word for it) became more popular than wordle itself these days. mostly referring to heardle, here.

Back