• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Change the position of the "show choices" window?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Hi all,

I am hoping there is a way to change the location the "show choices" window comes up? when selected from the event commands when you create an event.

im overlaying it from an image in the background and it covers a key area.

is there a way to set the location?

Thanks!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 22, 2023
Two options down from the "Show Choices" command is the "Change Text Options" command.
This command moves the message window, which also moves the choice selection window.

As mentioned, you need to also have called the message window since that command does not affect the options window alone.
Let us know if this solution does not work for you.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Two options down from the "Show Choices" command is the "Change Text Options" command.
This command moves the message window, which also moves the choice selection window.

As mentioned, you need to also have called the message window since that command does not affect the options window alone.
Let us know if this solution does not work for you.

Thank you but unfortunately that did not work :( it did adjust the message but not the choice window... it was still top left.
here is my code if it helps
xMO3Qbx.png

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 22, 2023
The choice window will, I believe, always appear on the top-left if no message came before it.
In your event, you call a picture, then show the choices. Try showing the picture, playing a message, then showing the choices.

If you really don't want to show a message, just call it anyways, don't put any text, and in the "Change Text Options" set the Window to "Hide".

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
The choice window will, I believe, always appear on the top-left if no message came before it.
In your event, you call a picture, then show the choices. Try showing the picture, playing a message, then showing the choices.

If you really don't want to show a message, just call it anyways, don't put any text, and in the "Change Text Options" set the Window to "Hide".

nice that works! thank you so much :)

Back