• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] D E L I V E R A N C E ♢ feudal Kanto (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
67003_1643911128487737093.jpg

D E L I V E R A N C E ♢

pokémon adventure RP set in feudal times | rated M for now | spots are CLOSED

<< IC thread here >>

At the edge of Viridian Valley lives an eccentric old man. Some say he used to be a great philosopher, even seated in the Academy far away in the Cerulean Spires. Others say that can't possibly be true for that oddball. One day, he asks for you to come to his home though, because he needs your help. Yours, and that of several others. You've basically known Padra Leafer since you were born - or at least known of - and as such you think you'd better try to help the old man if you can.

It turns out he needs your group to run an errand. Not a super simple task, though. There is an item he needs delivered... To the Academy of Philosophy in the Cerulean Spires. Wait, that's a long trek - it will take several days! He urges you to leave as soon as possible, because time is of the essence. And so is secrecy... He can't trust just anyone to fly to Cerulean with it. He only trusts you and the others he's gathered here. He won't explain more about the item, just tells you to keep it hidden and under wraps at all times and only show it to the High Philosopher at the Academy.

So together, you pack your things as fast as you can and set off on the road north. First, you'll pass by the Dark Forest, then rest in Pewter Peaks, then cross the Mountains of Moon and the Western Plains before you finally will reach the supposedly beautiful city that is Cerulean Spires. Good luck. Something tells you that you'll need it.

SETTING

This is Kanto from Pokémon, but with a light-hearted feudal spin on things.

Kanto is a Queendom, ruled by Queen Hisina Fa and her crown princess Karika Fa. The Queen is generally well liked and the lords in the various cities and towns have been loyal to her for a long time now.

To the east lies the Kingdom of Johto, where the young King Erynn Amil sits on the throne as his father passed away in a tragic accident only a few months ago. King Erynn is not yet well known to the Kantonians, only that he is but a teenager still.

Relations between Kanto and Johto are historically tumultous but have been very good during the reign of Queen Hisina and the former King Baryl Amil. Unfortunately, since the King's death in Johto, tensions are rising again. The border at Tohjo falls is still open and unguarded, but the residents of New Bark and Viridian are worried it won't necessarily be for too long...

The major settlements of Kanto are:
  • Pallet Cove
  • Viridian Valley - a rather small town but nevertheless the first stop for travelers coming from Johto. All kinds of people can be found here.
  • Pewter Peaks
  • Cerulean Spires
  • Saffron City
  • Celadon Fields
  • Lavender Mines
  • Fuchsia Shore
  • Cinnabar Fort

If you wish for more information on any settlement for background or story reasons, just let me know!

Pokémon live and work with pokémon in this setting much like they do in the modern pokémon world we see in games and anime, although they are usually not living with humans in big groups. It's common that most humans have one pokémon partner, but not everyone does. And some have two or in rare or professional cases even more, if they have a need for it. Pokémon tend to choose to leave their lives in the wild to bond with a human it's begun to respect.

Animals exist in this world. Pokémon are less common than animals and are seen as special spirits taken physical form. It's believed that they actually come from a spirit world humans can't have access to, to help or break our world depending on what humanity deserves at any given time. Pokémon still live in communities in the wild, and are generally treated like more intelligent animals rather than being revered, unless they are really rare or powerful, like the myths. Following on the belief that pokémon are outerworldly spirits coming here, sane humans don't eat pokémon - it's taboo and believed to be harmful anyways. Animals are also careful about eating pokémon, while humans and pokémon alike hunt and eat animals d: poor animals.

I've set the rating to M to allow for more realistic violent battles; this won't be like in the anime where kids send out their colorful friends to spar harmlessly. Fire and thunder hurts, ice and water freezes or beats you up, poison is dangerous and psychic and ghostly moves mess with your mind. It's a dangerous world and we're lucky there are a lot of pokémon with healing and protective powers as well. But I still won't allow too ultraviolent descriptions or distasteful gore, and of course no adult content.

RULES AND INFO

- To sign up for this RP, simply fill in the form in the next part and post it in this thread and wait for my approval/feedback.

- Let's try to avoid "joint posts" unless some characters need to have a long conversation between each other in privare. It is heavily encouraged to make small posts directly in the IC thread (in Roleplay Stage) even when you interact with others.

- Although you're free to make a gritty interpretation of the given setting, try to not think too deeply about the realism of things. This RP is meant to be good fun more than a hard feudal simulation or thorough exploration of how pokémon would really work here. Suspend your disbelief to a reasonable degree~

- This RP is meant to finish within a few months at most, and be fast-paced enough. As such, you'll be expected to be active ( = not a ghost) if you sign up. It doesn't mean to post IC every day, but if you ever feel stuck, please chat with the others OOC so we can help each other out :)

- You can have just about any (non-legendary) pokémon at the start. No need to be restricted to "Kanto species". If you want to have an evolved pokémon, that's fine too, just write in your history or in the part about your pokémon how it evolved or if it was already evolved when you found it.

SIGN-UP

You will play as a human living in Viridian Valley for either your whole life or the past year/years. You've met Padra Leafer a few times, or even know him well. He's usually seen as the eccentric mysterious but fun and kind man living in a hut near the town.

You can be aged 15+ and have any profession you see fit. It's likely that all or some of you know or recognize each other, but it's also okay to start out saying you don't know the others well at all if you prefer no pre-existing relations.

Name:
Appearance: (picture or description, or both)

Positive personality traits:

Negative personality traits:

Passions and/or skills:

Brief history and family ties: (put this part in a spoiler tag if you want only the GM to read it! Other players may read if they don't mind being spoiled. you may also PM me the History if you wish. It's a good idea to describe how and how well you know the eccentric old guy called Padra Leafer!)

Pokémon: (most likely just 1, but could be 2 if you give good reason or it makes sense. No pokémon that could use FLY or otherwise be big enough to transport people through the air - plot reasons, sorry.)

PLAYER LIST

- ABACUS HEMLOCKE and Elian the Mankey (Roni)
- SAVANNA STAMRICH and Bella the Bellsprout (MewTheMega)
- QORK ASHTAR and Pei the Reuniclus (starwalker)
- KUDZU WOOD and Oak the Phantump (Pikaboo)

Last edited:
Years
This is my first try at doing something like this and I'm genuinely so scared to make mistakes lmao, but I wanna give it a shot!

Name: Abacus Hemlocke

Abacus has slightly wavy, naturally deep black, crew-cut styled hair. He is light brown skinned with hazel eyes, and has a scar that scrapes across his left cheek. Abacus' usual attire is a dark gray kimono with faint dragon scale patterns on it. On his belt is a holster for his tanto (short Japanese blade) and Pokeball (for his partner 'mon). When going out, he usually wears his trusty straw farmer hat.

Abacus is a gentle and quiet soul, who isn't quick to anger. He prefers peace over fighting, but if forced to, he will unleash violence to those who endanger the safety of his loved ones.

Abacus can be aloof at times, due to his struggles to socially interact with people. The few friends he has, he tends to be very overprotective towards, to the point of it being annoying. It's also hard for him to introduce new things & people in his life, and often chooses to be stuck in his old ways, the same routine over and over.

Passions and/or skills:
Abacus loves physical activity and keeping in good shape, so he voluntarily participates in helping the farmers & hunters with daily labor and providing food for the village. He cares very much for his partner Pokemon, bringing it to train alongside him always. At night, before bed, they partake in calming meditative activities to bring themselves to rest, whether it be actual meditation by the waterfall, reading through Padra's books, sharpening his tanto, or painting.

Brief history and family ties: (put this part in a spoiler tag if you want only the GM to read it! Other players may read if they don't mind being spoiled. you may also PM me the History if you wish)
Spoiler:

Pokémon: (most likely just 1, but could be 2 if you give good reason or it makes sense. No pokémon that could use FLY or otherwise be big enough to transport people through the air - plot reasons, sorry)
Elian the Mankey
Moves: Mud-Slap, Fury Swipes, Low Kick, Seismic Toss, Focus Energy, Screech
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years

Never really done "actual" roleplay so this'll be interesting! But I'm excited and this seems really neat

Name: Savanna Stamrich
Straight, long black hair with a hint of green, tucked back with a white headband. Pale skin, with freckles dotting her nose; deep green eyes. She wears a green and yellow kimono, often covered in dirt, mud or grass.

Savanna is extremely passionate about gardening, and cooking. Enough so, that it often annoys some of the townspeople. Despite this, many people respect her talent, and always enjoy her meals. She will always take responsibility for her actions, even if it means negative consequences. She's kind-hearted, and will never turn down a stranger asking for help.

She's too picky, and an extreme perfectionist. She will never grow the perfect flower patch, or create the perfect meal. Because of this, she feels her skillset is inadequate and isn't enough for others. Because of this, when working in groups, she either acts extremely bossy, or gets too flustered and insists she do everything herself.

Passions and/or skills:
Savanna's true expertise lies in all things food-related. From growing vegetables and harvesting berries, to mixing concoctions for restoring the townspeople's Pokemon. She grows a variety of flowers around the town, for everyone else to enjoy. Occasionally, knights buy flowers from her to decorate Queen Hisina Fa's castle.

Brief history and family ties:
Spoiler:

Pokémon:
Bella the Bellsprout
Moves: Vine Whip, Acid, Sleep Powder, Stun Powder

Random Facts:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
This is my first try at doing something like this and I'm genuinely so scared to make mistakes lmao, but I wanna give it a shot!

Name: Abacus Hemlocke

Abacus has slightly wavy, naturally deep black, crew-cut styled hair. He is light brown skinned with hazel eyes, and has a scar that scrapes across his left cheek. Abacus' usual attire is a dark gray kimono with faint dragon scale patterns on it. On his belt is a holster for his tanto (short Japanese blade) and Pokeball (for his partner 'mon). When going out, he usually wears his trusty straw farmer hat.

Abacus is a gentle and quiet soul, who isn't quick to anger. He prefers peace over fighting, but if forced to, he will unleash violence to those who endanger the safety of his loved ones.

Abacus can be aloof at times, due to his struggles to socially interact with people. The few friends he has, he tends to be very overprotective towards, to the point of it being annoying. It's also hard for him to introduce new things & people in his life, and often chooses to be stuck in his old ways, the same routine over and over.

Passions and/or skills:
Abacus loves physical activity and keeping in good shape, so he voluntarily participates in helping the farmers & hunters with daily labor and providing food for the village. He cares very much for his partner Pokemon, bringing it to train alongside him always. At night, before bed, they partake in calming meditative activities to bring themselves to rest, whether it be actual meditation by the waterfall, reading through Padra's books, sharpening his tanto, or painting.

Brief history and family ties: (put this part in a spoiler tag if you want only the GM to read it! Other players may read if they don't mind being spoiled. you may also PM me the History if you wish)
Spoiler:

Pokémon: (most likely just 1, but could be 2 if you give good reason or it makes sense. No pokémon that could use FLY or otherwise be big enough to transport people through the air - plot reasons, sorry)
Elian the Mankey ~Lv. 16
Moves: Mud-Slap, Fury Swipes, Low Kick, Seismic Toss
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Nice SU! I really like the idea of Viridian Valley being a tad bit primitive, being close to the Dark Forest and far away from any large cities. And being on the outskirts like this, I imagine they've had to face dangerous animals as well as bandits (all kinds of travelers come from Johto, after all) and even dangerous pokémon who seemed to want to destroy their village from time to time. The ways of the wild pokémon are mysterious, after all. Abacus seems like the protective type, quite wise for his age perhaps, and with his hunting skills they're hopefully able to get through the wilderness well enough in their journey.

And it's a nice thought that the ex-scholar Padra took Abacus under his wings a bit when he became an orphan, that fits well :3

Abacus is accepted!

Never really done "actual" roleplay so this'll be interesting! But I'm excited and this seems really neat

Name: Savanna Stamrich
Straight, long black hair with a hint of green, tucked back with a white headband. Pale skin, with freckles dotting her nose; deep green eyes. She wears a green and yellow kimono, often covered in dirt, mud or grass.

Savanna is extremely passionate about gardening, and cooking. Enough so, that it often annoys some of the townspeople. Despite this, many people respect her talent, and always enjoy her meals. She will always take responsibility for her actions, even if it means negative consequences. She's kind-hearted, and will never turn down a stranger asking for help.

She's too picky, and an extreme perfectionist. She will never grow the perfect flower patch, or create the perfect meal. Because of this, she feels her skillset is inadequate and isn't enough for others. Because of this, when working in groups, she either acts extremely bossy, or gets too flustered and insists she do everything herself.

Passions and/or skills:
Savanna's true expertise lies in all things food-related. From growing vegetables and harvesting berries, to mixing concoctions for restoring the townspeople's Pokemon. She grows a variety of flowers around the town, for everyone else to enjoy. Occasionally, knights buy flowers from her to decorate Queen Hisina Fa's castle.

Spoiler:

Pokémon:
Bella the Bellsprout - Level 15

Random Facts:
Spoiler:
We'll be gentle :D Nice SU! Savanna seems like a nice person whose botanical and culinary skills will do well to keep people alive on the journey - and she can mix healing potions too, that's great!

I'd like you to think about and add to your SU what Savanna's relation to Padra is. Perhaps he could have been her mentor in these skills instead of or in addition to her mother? She could have sought him out for help since he's known to be quite knowledgeable about potions and herbs (as well as many other things), even though her mother maybe warned her that he's an old weirdo who maybe knows things she shouldn't learn? /idea spouting

Also question to both of you about moves for pokémon... Do you guys think it would be easiest to have a set moveset of 4-6 attacks like in the games and in many "journey style" Rps we do here, and that you always have to pick from those, or should we go more like that your pokémon could do any move it'd make sense for your trainer to have taught it? (and some things, the pokémon probably knows inherently and maybe even keep secret from their trainers, being pretty intelligent mysterious spirits after all). Levels won't be a thing we keep track of here really, but you're welcome to do it yourself if it makes things more fun for you~

(and yes we can refer to people who have pokémon partners as trainers for the sake of simplicity even IC in this RP ^^ IC = In Character).

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Also! If you want to try the very simplest css-formatting? Quote my post and pluck out the [div tag stuff from there and try using. It's really just fixing the width and centering the whole thing. I think it makes a post look more neat and easier to read without actually adding any fluff ^^ Then you can always quote any nice looking css-y post and copy code and play around with if you want.

Personally... I don't think I'll bother for this particular RP ahah. It's fresh to focus on just the text sometimes ngl. I might put in a picture or two though! Actually, maybe the OP here could use a picture too :3 I'll see if I can find something nice.

You're always allowed to chit-chat here in the OOC thread by the way! It's our own little DCC.

Years
I'd like you to think about and add to your SU what Savanna's relation to Padra is. Perhaps he could have been her mentor in these skills instead of or in addition to her mother? She could have sought him out for help since he's known to be quite knowledgeable about potions and herbs (as well as many other things), even though her mother maybe warned her that he's an old weirdo who maybe knows things she shouldn't learn? /idea spouting
I actually really like this. Took it and adapted it a little. Check the edited post.

Also question to both of you about moves for pokémon... Do you guys think it would be easiest to have a set moveset of 4-6 attacks like in the games and in many "journey style" Rps we do here, and that you always have to pick from those, or should we go more like that your pokémon could do any move it'd make sense for your trainer to have taught it? (and some things, the pokémon probably knows inherently and maybe even keep secret from their trainers, being pretty intelligent mysterious spirits after all). Levels won't be a thing we keep track of here really, but you're welcome to do it yourself if it makes things more fun for you~
I think a set moveset would be normally used, and then other move-pool moves used infrequently (just in case we need them as we progress)

Years
Abacus is accepted!
Honored and grateful!

(and yes we can refer to people who have pokémon partners as trainers for the sake of simplicity even IC in this RP ^^ IC = In Character).
I'm down either way, but I'm personally more used to writing with a set moveset in mind hehe. I'm ok if others don't wanna follow it, but I'll keep track myself :3

I do like the idea though of Pokemon having secret moves! I might wanna implement that if need be~

Also! If you want to try the very simplest css-formatting? Quote my post and pluck out the [div tag stuff from there and try using. It's really just fixing the width and centering the whole thing. I think it makes a post look more neat and easier to read without actually adding any fluff ^^ Then you can always quote any nice looking css-y post and copy code and play around with if you want.

Personally... I don't think I'll bother for this particular RP ahah. It's fresh to focus on just the text sometimes ngl. I might put in a picture or two though! Actually, maybe the OP here could use a picture too :3 I'll see if I can find something nice.

You're always allowed to chit-chat here in the OOC thread by the way! It's our own little DCC.
Thanks for gibbing help with CSS Riki :3 I need all that I can get rn lmao. I've been thinking about drawing Abacus, but maybe later when I can get back to my house and my art supplies~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I actually really like this. Took it and adapted it a little. Check the edited post.

I think a set moveset would be normally used, and then other move-pool moves used infrequently (just in case we need them as we progress)

Honored and grateful!

I'm down either way, but I'm personally more used to writing with a set moveset in mind hehe. I'm ok if others don't wanna follow it, but I'll keep track myself :3

I do like the idea though of Pokemon having secret moves! I might wanna implement that if need be~

Thanks for gibbing help with CSS Riki :3 I need all that I can get rn lmao. I've been thinking about drawing Abacus, but maybe later when I can get back to my house and my art supplies~
Ok! Let's say each pokemon has 6 moves they usually use then. It works better than 4 for RPs in my experience :) unless you greatly prefer just 4 ofc!

I'm hoping for one more player before we start, and I'll post my own SU too ofc.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
masc variant of Qork
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Keep an eye on this spot. Something might be pulled from the depths of my mind.
Hoping to see something soon then! I feel like 4 characters will be great for this so probably I'll only take on one more player, if the final character suits the current party well. The final spot isn't reserved, so the first great SU I see is likely to get in <3

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023

Name: Kudzu Wood

Appearance: Standing tall and with a lanky build, he usually wears a simple kimono in a solid dark color, with few to no adornments. He has close cropped dark hair, matching his brown eyes and his tanned skin is filled with minor blemishes like scars, cuts and bug bites. He might charitably be described as having "Resting Gyarados Face".

Positive personality traits: Kudzu prides himself on his tenacity and impeccable work ethic - if you want something done fast and well, he's your guy. He often tries to be a people pleaser, and despite his occasional intensity, he does have a bit of a soft spot and can be very protective of those he considers friends.

Negative personality traits: He can a bit too exacting or intense when dealing with people, and he has a bit of an inferiority complex which will often color his perception. Despite being aware of his limitations, he has a tendency to downplay them to others, and to (silently) judge those that won't do the same or aren't willing to work within an inch of those same limitations.

Passions and/or skills: Kudzu mainly works as a bit of a handyman and general assistant to the people in the Valley, making him a bit of jack of all trades, master of none kind of deal regarding repairs and the most common physical labor at least. Still, his true passion lies in the rudimentary philosophy he picked up around Padra. A part of him wishes to gain a position in the academy at the Cerulean Spires, at the end of the quest.

Spoiler:

Pokémon:
708MS8.png
Oak the Phantump
~ Leech Seed, Confuse Ray, Will-o-Wisp, Hex, Horn Leech, Curse

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
A femme variant... I think maybe I'll go with her ^^

Qork Ashtar

Appearance: Qork is standing at an impressive 178 cm and is well built. Her bright, hazel eyes contrast against her gleaming black hair and light brown skin, the hair which is often kept in a bun or half bun. She knows how to keep herself tidy when needed, but doesn't shy filth when necessary.

Positive personality traits: She can be charming, but prefers to be efficient. She'll usually try to talk her way out of things and observe a situation before taking action, but also won't hesitate if it seems that quick action can save a life or make things much easier. She'll be quick to make jokes in any situation, and she seems to be intensely loyal to those she's decided to be devoted to. She's not easily scared or moved.

Negative personality traits: Her determined mind can make her tunnel-vision at times, perhaps forgetting to consider alternatives to orders she has been given, or truly take into account what other people feel or how they are affected by things in the long run. She hates feeling helpless or not in control and might become less than amicable in those situations. Qork will also get grumpy or downright rude if you ask her too much about her past, preferring to be quite private about herself aside from shallow smalltalk.

Passions and/or skills: She's called a boring diplomat by the warriors in the town, yet she has been called a brute by the finer leaders. Essentially, she attempts to balance between being a fighter and a talker, and she's certainly tried to learn some politics during her time in Viridian. Not a craftsperson nor a farmer, and a hunter only by necessity, her skill with a spear and the synergy she's developed with her pokémon partner are still her main qualities. She could read well, however, already before she arrived in Viridian, and she's quite interested in the myths and powers of pokémon, having been seen discussing them with Padra on some occasions. Qork is also quite spiritual and will be seen praying every now and then.

Brief history and family ties: She's not originally from Kanto, having arrived in Viridian heavily injured five years ago and insisting on only letting Padra Leafer help her. She has no family in Viridian Valley, but she's built up a good standing with the town leaders and works as a personal guard for them now, not having given them any reason not to trust her over the years. Padra Leafer recommending her maybe didn't exactly help, but he did nonetheless.

Pei the Reuniclus
common moves (high PP) : Thunder Wave / Light Screen / Reflect / Psybeam
rare moves (low PP) : Pain Split / Psychic

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

Name: Kudzu Wood

Appearance: Standing tall and with a lanky build, he usually wears a simple kimono in a solid dark color, with few to no adornments. He has close cropped dark hair, matching his brown eyes and his tanned skin is filled with minor blemishes like scars, cuts and bug bites. He might charitably be described as having "Resting Gyarados Face".

Positive personality traits: Kudzu prides himself on his tenacity and impeccable work ethic - if you want something done fast and well, he's your guy. He often tries to be a people pleaser, and despite his occasional intensity, he does have a bit of a soft spot and can be very protective of those he considers friends.

Negative personality traits: He can a bit too exacting or intense when dealing with people, and he has a bit of an inferiority complex which will often color his perception. Despite being aware of his limitations, he has a tendency to downplay them to others, and to (silently) judge those that won't do the same or aren't willing to work within an inch of those same limitations.

Passions and/or skills: Kudzu mainly works as a bit of a handyman and general assistant to the people in the Valley, making him a bit of jack of all trades, master of none kind of deal regarding repairs and the most common physical labor at least. Still, his true passion lies in the rudimentary philosophy he picked up around Padra. A part of him wishes to gain a position in the academy at the Cerulean Spires, at the end of the quest.

Spoiler:

Pokémon:
708MS8.png
Oak the Phantump
~ Leech Seed, Confuse Ray, Will-o-Wisp, Hex, Horn Leech, Curse
Looks good, Kudzu is accepted! Welcome to the RP :)

With that, I think we have our 4 person team. I'll sort out the IC thread and get us started. Keep your eyes peeled on this OOC thread (bookmark it or add it to your favorites or whichever method you prefer to remember it by) and please leave a post every now and then to keep us connected.

When we do start RPing, remember to leave room for others to reply or react if your character takes an action or starts a conversation with someone else. If it's clear that it's just a couple of people talking directly within a few seconds or minutes, it's of course fine if you keep replying and posting for a while. And then it's also of course good if you're able to make several posts over the course of an IRL day, otherwise this RP will take forever ahah. The main point is just to try to not leave anyone behind for too long. I'm sure we'll figure out a nice pace when we start, don't worry about doing things The Correct Way - let's experiment and learn how we best want to RP together c: By no means does every IC post need to be an artpiece or a literary masterwork.

If it turns out that we'll be very conversation-heavy or have too many intense interactions where it's just too messy to have plenty of small posts, we can move over to creating bigger posts together in a googledoc (it's commonly referred to as a "JP" = joint post) and write a chunk before we post the whole thing as a story chapter. We'll see what we prefer in the end, and we're allowed to change our mind as we go, too. Please ask anything here (or DM me on Discord, but others could maybe enjoy seeing the question or answer too!) as soon as you're confused about any little thing.

I'll link to the IC thread here (it will be situated in the Roleplay Stage sister-section) when it's up!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
We're rolling 🥰

The Discord group works well for me but if there is anything you ever want all of us to see and that shouldn't get lost, please make a post here in the RP Casting thread.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
We're at page 2 in the IC already! Great work everyone <33

The plot is being hinted at, the party is gathering, we're soon setting off... Hold onto your hats, folks.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
As per request from the host, the roleplay is closed, and this thread has been locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back