• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event *Results!* Eurovision Song Contest 2022!

Years

Welcome to the PokéCommunity
Eurovision Song Contest Event 2022!

*Afterparty event in progress!!!* The ESC may be over but we're not finished just yet... we have a series of general knowledge music related events for you all to enjoy! See this post! for more information!

It's Eurovision season again! We have opened this thread a little early to give you time to get comfy, familiarise yourself with the songs, soak it all up and wave your flags!

Let us know your favourite songs (in order and no more than 10 please) from the 40 entries in the next post! The song with the most points at the end of the ESC will be crowned the PokéCommunity Eurovision Champion!

***We will also be having various other activities and competitions this year, so keep an eye out for upcoming posts to find out all the juicy details!!!***

Eurovision was originally created to foster love, peace, and understanding between people from different cultures, and without borders. To celebrate this, we are assigning each poster a random participating country to adopt for the duration of the event, to bring us all closer together! You can obtain a flag even before voting just by posting below!

Feel free to show love towards your fellow humans by displaying your assigned country somewhere in your profile or signature (not compulsory of course!)

This year sees the 66th edition of the annual music fest. The 2022 contest features two semi-finals on the 10th and 12th of May, and then the grand final on 14th May.

There are 40 entries in this year's edition. Armenia and Montenegro are returning countries after both being absent since 2019, while Russia was excluded from the event due to the invasion of Ukraine.

You are welcome to chat about anything Eurovision related in this thread, and please remember to vote once you've heard all the songs and have whittled your list down to no more than 10!

We look forward to seeing who you award the grand prize to!

If you have any questions, then please don't hesitate to contact either:
Arcaneum or Starlight

Last edited:
Years

Welcome to our
2022 Eurovision Player!

Simply click on the country name to view their video!
You can also hover (click on mobile) over "Song Info" & "Lyrics" for more information, running order and facts about the participating country!

Plum colour means they have qualified for the final!

[tab=albania]Albania[/tab] | [tab=armenia]Armenia[/tab] | [tab=australia]Australia[/tab] | [tab=austria]Austria[/tab] | [tab=azerbaijan]Azerbaijan[/tab] | [tab=belgium]Belgium[/tab] | [tab=bulgaria]Bulgaria[/tab] | [tab=croatia]Croatia[/tab] | [tab=cyprus]Cyprus[/tab] | [tab=czechrepublic]Czech Republic[/tab] | [tab=denmark]Denmark[/tab] | [tab=estonia]Estonia[/tab] | [tab=finland]Finland[/tab] | [tab=france]France[/tab] | [tab=georgia]Georgia[/tab] | [tab=germany]Germany[/tab] | [tab=greece]Greece[/tab] | [tab=iceland]Iceland[/tab] | [tab=ireland]Ireland[/tab] | [tab=israel]Israel[/tab] | [tab=italy]Italy[/tab] | [tab=latvia]Latvia[/tab] | [tab=lithuania]Lithuania[/tab] | [tab=malta]Malta[/tab] | [tab=moldova]Moldova[/tab] | [tab=montenegro]Montenegro[/tab] | [tab=netherlands]Netherlands[/tab] | [tab=northmacedonia]North Macedonia[/tab] | [tab=norway]Norway[/tab] | [tab=poland]Poland[/tab] | [tab=portugal]Portugal[/tab] | [tab=romania]Romania[/tab] | [tab=sanmarino]San Marino[/tab] | [tab=serbia]Serbia[/tab] | [tab=slovenia]Slovenia[/tab] | [tab=spain]Spain[/tab] | [tab=sweden]Sweden[/tab] | [tab=switzerland]Switzerland[/tab] | [tab=ukraine]Ukraine[/tab] | [tab=unitedkingdom]United Kingdom[/tab]

Ronela Hajati - Sekret

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 1st (SF1) Country Appearances: 17 (10 finals) First participation: 2004 Best Result: 5th (2012)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: Hey, do you remember those nights? They remain a secret.... Come on up x8 The boy is coming from the mountains And he came here to find it Goin' mad when I whine it Come babe, come put my hands on your body Come on closer to me, me ya Cause I love when ya near near "Xhamadanin me vija vija" Come baby put it on me ya Hey, I will never regret You will be my secret Baby feel my body, touch, touch it, I like it Hey, I will never regret You will keep my secret But I do not know, I do not know how I got there I do not know how else you left me Even today I want to say it Even 1 and 2 1, 2, 3 Take it! You made my life like a game Plane! You got it, you got it You know I want it, give it to me Give it to me, give it to me

Rosa Linn - Snap

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 17th (SF1) Country Appearances: 13 (10 finals) First participation: 2006 Best Result: 4th (2008, 2014)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: It's 4am I can't turn my head off Wishing these memories would fade They never do Turns out people lied They said just snap your fingers As if it was really that easy For me to get over you I just need time Snappin' 1, 2, where are you? You're still in my heart Snappin 3, 4, don't need you here anymore Get out of my heart 'Cause I might snap I'm writing a song Said this is the last one But how many last songs are left? I'm losing count Since June 22 My heart's been on fire I've been spending my nights In the rain trying to put it out So I'm snappin 1, 2, where are you? You're still in my heart Snappin 3, 4, don't need you here anymore Get out of my heart 'Cause I might snap Oh-oh, Cause I might snap Oh-oh And if one more person says you should get over it Oh I might stop talking to people before I snap, snap, snap Oh I might stop talking to people before I snap Snappin 1, 2, where are you? (Where are you?) You're still in my heart (Still in my heart) Snappin 3, 4, don't need you here anymore (Need you here anymore) Get out of my heart 'Cause I might snap Oh-oh, Cause I might snap Oh-oh (Get out of my heart) Cause I might snap Get out of my heart, yeah Cause I might snap

Sheldon Riley - Not The Same

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 8th (SF2) Country Appearances: 6 (5 finals) First participation: 2015 Best Result: 2nd (2016)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: I was told at 6 years old They'd avoid me if my heart was cold Found it hard to talk and speak my mind They never liked the things that I would like Cause you're told to play but you're not the same As the other kids playing the same game Try to jump on in but they push away so far away I'm not the same no I'm not the same no Years went by I tried and tried My father asked me if today I smiled I said yes I did, but that's a lie Oh I always tell those lies Then you run and hide, hide the break inside Till you realise that the light shines bright Through those oh who've broke inside I'm not the same no I'm not the same no I'm not the same no I'm not the same no Cause you never want to be the kind of person Who can't work it for those ones who can not word it Cause you've been the kind of person who felt this pain Oh yeah I felt this pain So you go and leave the pain and find another way To make yourself another game, maybe one for all to play cause it's not Just me who's not the same, we're not the same We're not the same no We're not the same no We're not the same no We're not the same no

LUM!X feat. Pia Maria - Halo

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 13th (SF1) Country Appearances: 53 (47 finals) First participation: 1957 Best Result: 1st (1966, 2014)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: Let me be your halo, Cuz we been through hell and back And all in one night Let me be your halo, Cuz heaven can wait for us to finish the fight We don't need a Hercules To bring a man down to his knees No more apologies no no no Philosophers like socrates Said to find yourself, think on your feet Go sharpen your teeth na na na We can be CEO Yeah you already know, Yeah we can be the boss, Fly higher than the Gods We're not under control No no no not anymore If you feel me then put ya hands up Let me be your halo, Cuz we been through hell and back and all in one night Let me be your halo, Cuz heaven can wait for us to finish the fight I'm stronger than angels I'm fearless in danger And I will bring dark to the light Let me be your halo, Cuz we been through hell and back and all in one night Medusa had the right idea Beautiful something to fear For hundreds years on and on and on We're gonna be written among the stars Posters on walls of young queens We can be CEO Yeah you already know, Yeah we can be the boss, Fly higher than the Gods We're not under control No no no not anymore If you feel me then put ya hands up Let me be your halo, Cuz we been through hell and back and all in one night Let me be your halo, Cuz heaven can wait for us to finish the fight I'm stronger than angels I'm fearless in danger And I will bring dark to the light Let me be your halo, Cuz we been through hell and back and all in one night

Nadir Rustamli - Fade To Black

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 4th (SF2) Country Appearances: 13 (12 finals) First participation: 2008 Best Result: 1st (2011)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: Stay The story barely started Can't you Stay Do you really want no part of this Oh so sweet Reverie You back off slowly through the door You always go and blame the weather The weather It hurts so fast When love goes bad Until at last We fade to black And I'm numb, numb Numb, numb Wait I need some time to fix this can't you wait? We can't afford to miss this You back off slowly through the door You always go and blame the weather The weather It hurts so fast When love goes bad Until at last We fade to black And I'm numb, numb Numb, numb We're living in a memory The present is the price I pay Fade to black Fade to black It hurts so fast When love goes bad Until at last We fade to black

Jérémie Makiese - Miss You

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 16th (SF2) Country Appearances: 62 (52 finals) First participation: 1956 Best Result: 1st (1986)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: Sometimes I feel down Sometimes I booze Sometimes I fall Sometimes I do wrong One day I'm cool One day I'm cold And I've been trying to escape my past Give up on the sadness That you left behind I've been trying to erase my mind (But) You stay like a nightmare When I close my eyes Am I gonna miss you ? No Promise I won't miss you? No I'm gonna break through? No I'll never hate you I'll never chase you Sometimes I feel good Sometimes I lose My mind and my soul That's when I see you And out of the blue I answer your call And I've been trying to escape my past Give up on the sadness That you left behind I've been trying to erase my mind But you stay like a nightmare When I close my eyes Am I gonna miss you? No Promise I won't miss you? No I'm gonna break through? No I'll never hate you I'll never chase you Am I gonna miss you ? No Promise I won't miss you? No I'm gonna break through? No I'll never hate you I'll never chase you I got to make it to the bright side I've been lying when I said "I'm fine" Want to find a way to feel alive Am I gonna miss you ? No Promise I won't miss you? No I'm gonna break through? No I'll never hate you I'll never chase you Never feel bad When love is gone Life goes on Don't wanna live my life waiting for your call Sometimes I feel down Sometimes I booze Sometimes I fall

Intelligent Music Project - Intention

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 7th (SF1) Country Appearances: 13 (5 finals) First participation: 2005 Best Result: 2nd (2017)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: And I can move on from here How simple: life goes on Humble – that's how I feel Sparking hot flames, holding on. Younger days run so clear Through my mind, replaying my crime Tearing me up, spreading fear Obsession in my own time. What life's taken away, I'm not missing Will I sit back and sigh? A thunder of thoughts, I'm dismissing Too scared to even try… And in time I've always known I'm never in the safety zone I took the fight, but was I right? They were sending me to war… My intention is strong and real Only power steals my will. The illusion of safety's surreal Don't let it go for the kill! What life's taken away, I'm not missing Will I sit back and sigh? A thunder of thoughts, I'm dismissing Too scared to even try… And in time I've always known I'm never in the safety zone I took the fight, but was I right? They were sending me to war… I don't want to take on the pain So, I go seek inner signs, or a calling The more freedom I gain The less real life I'm recalling. And in time I've always known I'm never in the safety zone I took the fight, but was I right? They were sending me to war…

Mia Dimšić - Guilty Pleasure

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 11th (SF1) Country Appearances: 26 (18 finals) First participation: 1993 Best Result: 4th (1996, 1999)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: Dreamt of you last night Woke up You weren't there Five nights in a row Of dreams I'd never share You come without a warning Early in the morning Timing's never been our thing Leaving me with guilt The only souvenir you bring I'm with him and you're a secret treasure He's devotion, you're a guilty pleasure I'm with him and this is real life, honey Guess the joke's no longer funny I'm with him until the death do us part But it doesn't do for this hungry heart I'm with him, but in my frantic head You always come and say Would you run away Would you run away with me Would you run away Would you run away One love is enough That's all you ever get Least that's what they tell you Still, I can't forget Eyes like burning ashes Till the sunlight flashes Can't recall what I've been taught Captivated by the thunderstorm In which I'm caught I'm with him and you're a secret treasure He's devotion, you're a guilty pleasure I'm with him and this is real life, honey Guess the joke's no longer funny I'm with him until the death do us part But it doesn't do for this hungry heart I'm with him, but in my frantic head You always come and say Would you run away Would you run away with me Would you run away Would you run away In this real life there's no way In this real life I have to stay In this real life there's no way In this real life

Andromache - Ela

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 9th (SF2) Country Appearances: 37 (31 finals) First participation: 1981 Best Result: 2nd (2018)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: Melodies Ringing through my head When you lay eyes on me The rush is from above It feels so heavenly Come and charge me up like electricity My remedy All in my, in my head, All in my, in my lucid dreams Take my pain away Ela Ela, Ela Ela Στην αγκαλιά μου, ζήσε άλλη μια μέρα Στην αγκαλιά μου, πάμε μαζί πιο πέρα Στα όνειρα μου, βάλε φτερά και πέτα You could be my only one Na na na na ni Aman Aa aa Ela Ela Ela Aa aa Ela Ela Ela Chemistry Moving to the beat in perfect harmony I'll show you what it's like beyond your fantasy My remedy

We Are Domi - Lights Off

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 18th (SF2) Country Appearances: 9 (3 finals) First participation: 2007 Best Result: 6th (2018)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: I lost my soul Forgot my way There's no mistakes That I've not made Changes hurt And I'm alone But people say 'My, how you've grown' Tried changing jobs Tried changing lovers Changing my furniture Change my bed covers I'd change my heart But there's not a chance So I turn the lights off Where are you now when I miss you? You're sailing around in my peripheral Where are you now? Where are you now? Where are you now, ohhh Where are you now? I'll ring the changes Make a plan I'm small, but mighty Yes, I can I'll build a fortress I'll build a wall I'll be a queen Invincible Tried changing jobs Tried changing lovers Changing my furniture Change my bed covers I'd change my heart But there's not a chance So I turn the lights off Where are you now, when I miss you? You're sailing around in my peripheral Where are you now? Where are you now? Where are you now, ohhh Where are you now? Once again I'm left without control I'm far away, but can you hear me call? Where are you now? Where are you now when I miss you? You're sailing around in my peripheral Where are you now? Where are you now? Where are you now, ohhh Where are you now?

REDDI - The Show

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 12th (SF1) Country Appearances: 50 (44 finals) First participation: 1957 Best Result: 1st (1963, 2000, 2013)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: All the things you said, when I was just a kid Telling me that I, I needed to fit in And year after year, I never understood How you could've dropped me when I needed you the most If this is what I want That's how it's gonna be I am not afraid of what's in front of me You can try me You can't stop me And I will never let it go I will keep up with the show I'm not sorry This is all me And I will never let it go I will keep up with the show So you, you, you You can try me All the things that I, I wanted to forget The worst thing you said, kept playing in my head You never followed, and now you're blocked And now and forever I'll show you what I've become If this is what I want That's how it's gonna be I am not afraid of what's in front of me You can try me You can't stop me And I will never let it go I will keep up with the show I'm not sorry This is all me And I will never let it go I will keep up with the show You can try me You can't stop me And I will never let it go I will keep up with the show I'm not sorry This is all me And I will never let it go I will keep up with the show And I will never let it go I will keep up with the show So you, you, you One – two – three – four You, you, you You can try me

Stefan - Hope

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 12th (SF2) Country Appearances: 26 (16 finals) First participation: 1994 Best Result: 1st (2001)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: We let them tell us what to do Why why why We live to die for worthy things Oh ya ya ya We promised we would never lose our pride Your word's worth nothing if you lie We're standing tall and looking up, our Father would be proud And I'm happy to be working my own ground We'll be the last ones breathing here Hey sing your heart out boy For all the people great and small Oh, when all else is lost The future still remains our own We're taught that we were born to lose But why why why Don't waste your breath, it's time to choose Oh ya ya ya We promised we would never lose our pride Your word's worth nothing if you lie We're standing tall and looking up, our Father would be proud And I'm happy to be working my own ground I said Hey sing your heart out boy For all the people great and small Oh, when all else is lost The future still remains our own I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope We let them tell us what to do Why why why We live to die for worthy things Oh ya ya ya No matter what they try, tearing up our lives I know we will always rise I said Hey sing your heart out boy For all the people great and small Oh, when all else is lost The future still remains our own I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope The future still remains our own I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope

The Rasmus - Jezebel

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 1st (SF2) Country Appearances: 54 (46 finals) First participation: 1961 Best Result: 1st (2006)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: Midnight it's time to put your face on Game set a killer shark in heels I'm just the first shot on your hit list High kicks a predator on wheels Woke up with bruises on my body Hands tied like Jesus on the cross Your name's in lipstick on the mirror Jezebel... I don't know how you got in my blood Was it the dangerous things you do You always wanted to be a star Jezebel... if you're the hunter then I'm the prey You lick your lips as you walk away Your final kiss is to leave a scar On a heart Jezebel At night you turn into a tiger A girl who looks like she's a boy The world's most ultimate survivor Jezebel... I don't know how you got in my blood Was it the dangerous things you do You always wanted to be a star Jezebel... if you're the hunter then I'm the prey You lick your lips as you walk away Your final kiss is to leave a scar On a heart Sunrise you crawl under the covers Sleep tight until the dying sun Tonight you'll catch another lover Jezebel... I don't know how you got in my blood Was it the dangerous things you do You always wanted to be a star Jezebel... if you're the hunter then I'm the prey You lick your lips as you walk away Your final kiss is to leave a scar On a heart Jezebel Jezebel Jezebel

Alvan & Ahez - Fulenn

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: N/A Country Appearances: 63 (63 finals) First participation: 1956 Best Result: 1st (1958, 1960, 1962, 1969, 1977)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: Lalelala lalaleno Let's go! In the darkness of the woods germinates the night The stars appear in the restless rustle A feminine shadow twirls in the light of a torch Ignoring the wild beasts I dance I steal the fire from their gaze full of lust And turn it into a song to sing in unison She dances with the devil, so what? I dance with the devil, so what? Heat and mud, heat, party and mud The forest vibrates with the dancing spark Its enchanting magic rises up to the tall trees Ignoring the wild beasts I dance I steal the fire from their gaze full of lust And turn it into a song to sing in unison Fearless in the middle of the forest clearing, the spark is dancing Raging souls twirl and twirl around her Fearless in the middle of the forest clearing, the spark is dancing Raging souls twirl and twirl around her Lalalalalalaleno lalelalo Lalalalalalaleno lalelalo Lalalalalalaleno lalelalo Lalalalalalaleno lalelalo I dance with the devil, so what? With the devil I dance She dances with the devil, so what? Lalalalalalaleno lalelalo Lalalalalalaleno lalelalo Lalalalalalaleno lalelalo Lalalalalalaleno lalelalo Fearless in the middle of the forest clearing, the spark is dancing

Circus Mircus - Lock Me In

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 5th (SF2) Country Appearances: 13 (7 finals) First participation: 2007 Best Result: 9th (2010, 2011)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: Show me what you've got On the count of… From the ground up now Here we come as we are not Mama said not to show what you are Step it up now Get it done now Ah hey What you've got Shoot it to the stars To the top now Across the moon and down We are here till we blow up Trying hard will not get you really far Mix it up now It's alright POW Circus Mircus Take me to the spacecraft Take me to dance club Take me to the spacecraft Take me to dance club Take me to the spacecraft Take me to dance club Take me to the spacecraft Take me to dance club Now Right now Right now Right now Take me to the spacecraft Take me to dance club Take me to the spacecraft Take me to dance club Take me to the spacecraft Take me to dance club Take me to the spacecraft Take me to dance club Take me to the spacecraft Take me to dance club Now Right now Right now Right now Take me to the spacecraft Take me to dance club Lock me up Lock me down Lock me in Lock me out Lock me sideways Lock me up Lock me down Lock me in Lock me out Lock me sideways Make it do it break it I never could take it Make it do it break it I never could take it Make it do it break it I never could take it Make it do it break it I never could take it Now Right now Right now Right now Make it do it break it I never could take it Lock me up Lock me down Lock me in Lock me out Lock me sideways Lock me up Lock me down Lock me in Lock me out Lock me sideways Lock me up Lock me down Lock me in Lock me out Lock me sideways Lock me up Lock me down Lock me in Lock me out Lock me sideways

Malik Harris - Rockstars

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: N/A Country Appearances: 64 (64 finals) First participation: 1956 Best Result: 1st (1982, 2010)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: Look where we are We used to be the rockstars Who never thought of no harm 'Til this thing we call life stopped gleaming I wish there was a way to go back dreaming Remembering gets so hard When time is moving so fast Wish there was a way to know that we're in The good old days before we all just leave 'em I tried getting rid of the pain I tried to make it go away but it probably won't change Always thinking 'bout my own worries Remember back when we had no worries? Now life just ain't hitting the same I sit and miss and reminisce about innocent old days When I was afraid of nobody Now I'm afraid of being a nobody Don't wanna leave my bed I'll just stay and never get it together 'Cause the voices in my head They keep saying it'll never get better Look where we are We used to be the rockstars Who never thought of no harm 'Til this thing we call life stopped gleaming I wish there was a way to go back dreaming Remembering gets so hard When time is moving so fast Wish there was a way to know that we're in The good old days before we all just leave 'em Sometimes I got this kinda sting that's right inside my chest It's only purpose is convincing me that I'm a mess And even though it's always been an uninvited guest It finds a way in nonetheless Wish I could change my address And you know Just be somebody else for a couple of days Although I'm pretty sure we all feel the same kinda way 'Cause if you think about it Aren't we all set in a place Where we look back at better days And wish they weren't so far away? I wish that I could just go back and be the way I was I wish I'd still not give a damn 'bout how I come across I wish the way I saw myself had never gotten lost In all the worries all the thoughts Overthinking all the parts So exhausted, always caught up inside my doubts and flaws And Imma count them all Somebody catch me, I'm 'bout to fall Yeah I'm 'bout to fall Can we press pause? Or do a restart And be who we are? We used to be the rockstars Who never thought of no harm 'Til this thing we call life stopped gleaming I wish there was a way to go back dreaming Remembering gets so hard When time is moving so fast Wish there was a way to know that we're in The good old days before we all just leave 'em (We used to be the rockstars) Didn't we? (We used to be the rockstars) Didn't we Used to be the rockstars? (We used to be the rockstars) Yeah we used to be the rockstars (We used to be the rockstars) Remembering gets so hard When time is moving so fast Wish there was a way to know that we're in The good old days before we all just leave 'em

Amanda Georgiadi Tenfjord - Die Together

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 15th (SF1) Country Appearances: 41 (39 finals) First participation: 1974 Best Result: 1st (2005)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: I'm in your back seat You are driving me crazy You're in full control It's like you always known so Are you having a good time Doesn't seem like you're all fine We don't laugh anymore And when we cry we do it on our own It's been a lovely year for us Yeah that's what they say It's been a hell of a year And we've been living in fear Close to giving up But if we die together now We will always have each other I won't lose you for another And if we die together now I will hold you till forever If we die together die together now I love you, say that you love me too That's the only way we can get out of this hell we made It's been a lovely year for us Yeah that's what they say It's been a hell of a year And we've been living in fear Close to giving up But if we die together now We will always have each other I won't lose you for another And if we die together now I will hold you till forever If we die together die together now Take my heart and rip it out Bring it to the other side Bring it to the other side Take my heart and rip it out… Cause if we die together now We will always have each other I won't lose you for another And if we die together I will hold you till forever If we die together die together

Systur - Með Hækkandi Sól

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 14th (SF1) Country Appearances: 33 (26 finals) First participation: 1986 Best Result: 2nd (1999, 2009)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: Undercurrents sweep the heart All but covered in deep wounds of sorrow A deep longing burns within Lies in hiding - come what may - Hush hush In the twilight you can see beautiful freedom moving closer As the night sky drowns The day torn by words No one can say - Hush hush The darkest winter, waits for the sun To ease away the longest nights - with light The darkest winter, waits for spring To warm our embraces again Darkness of winter closing in Forcing every single breath they take With growing hope for brighter days The ice and shadows will give way - Hush hush The darkest winter, waits for the sun To ease away the longest nights - with light The darkest winter, waits for spring To warm our embraces again She rises to the sky Embracing her own power And along the way Finding a sense of peace The darkest winter, waits for the sun To ease away the longest nights - with light The darkest winter, waits for spring To warm our embraces again

Brooke - That's Rich

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 10th (SF2) Country Appearances: 54 (45 finals) First participation: 1965 Best Result: 1st (1970, 1980, 1987, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: Take your mirror off the wall Ain't you getting bored of your reflection I'm tired of dodging all your calls You wanna be the centre of attention I'm getting sick of ya now Stop sending flowers I'll just burn them all You'll cry for hours Always putting me down Well I got news for you You say I'm using you now That's rich When it's coming from you That's rich Cos I got nothing to prove That's rich You think I dress up for you? That's rich BYE BYE fool (ooww!) Used to think I need your help To feel good turns out I do it better Think maybe you should please yourself Cos I am over you, I'll see you never I'm getting sick of ya now Stop sending flowers I'll just burn them all You'll cry for hours Always putting me down Well I got news for you You say I'm using you now That's rich When it's coming from you That's rich Cos I got nothing to prove That's rich You think I dress up for you? That's rich BYE BYE fool (ooww!) I think it's funny how you miss When you never knew me You were a lazy lover I moved on to ones that move me Loser lose your attitude I'm doing good that's on me All glowed up, yeah that's on me You see me now, you want me (Bye Bye) Cause I don't need a lazy lover (Bye Bye) No I don't want to meet your mother (Bye Bye) Don't cry I'm sure you'll meet another And you'll tell her that you love her That's rich When it's coming from you That's rich I know all of your moves That's rich You think I dressed up for you? That's rich That's rich Yeah that's rich When It's coming from you That's rich BYE BYE fool (ooww!)

Michael Ben David - I.M

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 2nd (SF2) Country Appearances: 43 (37 finals) First participation: 1973 Best Result: 1st (1978, 1979, 1998, 2018)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: Baby, sometimes life can bring you down But honey Keep your head up Keep your head up Keep your head up Remember who you are You can call me crazy Or just call my name You can say that i'm stunning, it's not a shame 'Cause I know I am I know I am 'Cause I know I am I know I am I like this attitude I like the game You can say that I'm brave and never the same 'Cause i know I am I know I am 'Cause i know I am I know I am Baby come with me, follow me Tell me if we can take it to the floor I'm the fire, the power And if you're asking who's gonna take it all You know I am You know I am (na,na,na,na) Know I am And no one brings me down I'm gonna take the crown (give it to me now) I'm shameless and I'm spotless and I'm flawless Always take it all 'cause I'm a winner - I don't want less Going for the things I shouldn't baby I'm ferocious Making you do what I want and I'm not even topless Be cautious It's going down for real 2022 let's seal the deal Middle east is the new sex appeal Bam-Bam! this is how it feels Baby come with me, follow me Tell me if we can take it to the floor I'm the fire, the power And if you're asking who's gonna take it all You know I am You know I am (na,na,na,na) Know I am And no one brings me down I'm gonna take the crown Baby, sometimes life can bring you down But I remember to always keep my head up 'Cause no one brings me down I'm gonna take the crown Give it to me now

Mahmood & Blanco - Brividi

Song Info
Final Draw: 9th 2022 Semi-Final Draw: N/A Country Appearances: 46 (46 finals) First participation: 1956 Best Result: 1st (1964, 1990, 2021)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: I dreamt of flying with you On a diamond bike You told me you've changed, I no longer see the light in your eyes What's your fear? A deep sea where you can't touch Even if sex isn't The escape route from the bottom Come on, don't run away from here Don't leave me like this Naked with chills Sometimes I don't know how to express myself And I'd like to love you, but I'm always wrong And I'd like to steal a pearl sky for you And I would pay to leave, I would also accept a lie And I'd like to love you, but I'm always wrong And I get chills, chills, chills You, who wakes me up in the morning You, who ruins the bed with wine You, who bites my skin With your viper eyes And you, you are the opposite of an angel And you, you are like a boxer on the corner And you run away from here, you leave me like this Naked with chills Sometimes I don't know how to express myself And I'd like to love you, but I'm always wrong And I'd like to steal a pearl sky for you And I would pay to leave, I would also accept a lie And I'd like to love you, but I'm always wrong And I get chills, chills, chills Tell me I'm wrong I live inside a prison I try to stay close to you But I'm sorry if I then mess it all up I can't tell you what I feel, it's my limit For an 'I love you' I mixed drugs and tears This poison that we spit on each other every day I don't want it on anymore You see it, I'm here, On a diamond bike, one among many Naked with chills Sometimes I don't know how to express myself And I'd like to love you, but I'm always wrong And I get chills, chills, chills

Citi Zēni - Eat Your Salad

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 2nd (SF1) Country Appearances: 21 (10 finals) First participation: 2000 Best Result: 1st (2002)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: Instead of meat I eat veggies and… I like them both fresh, like them both juicy I ride my bicycle to work instead of a car All of my groceries are divided by weight and stored in glass jars (Yeah) Got my reusable bag That swag, my flex, my flag Zero waste, that is my jam Save fuel and sell your truck The karma comes for free and so does luck All aboard the green Titanic Let's sail the world and then cruise the Atlantic No ice in the way, no need to panic All the signs are there, let's go organic Oh, when you eat your veggies Baby, think of me Little kitty, don't you know that Being green is cool? Know that being green is hot (It's hot) Being green is cool (It's cool) Eat your salad, save the planet Being green is sexy as faa Being green is hot (It's hot) Being green is cool (It's cool) Eat your salad, save the planet Being green is sexy as you Ring, ring, God damn, it's an exam (Let's go) Get your trash can, no back-up plan and sort through it Bend over, then jiggle that peach (Ayy) You recyclin' while I'm loving those cheeks (That's sweet) I'm a beast instead of a killer, forget the hot dogs (What) 'Cause my sausage is bigger Three, two, one, all the girls go eco If you want your man's tongue longer than a gecko's Oh, when you eat your veggies Baby, think of me Little kitty, don't you know that Being green is cool? Know that being green is hot (It's hot) Being green is cool (It's cool) Eat your salad, save the planet Being green is sexy as faa Being green is hot (It's hot) Being green is cool (It's cool) Eat your salad, save the planet Being green is sexy as you Know that being green is hot (It's hot) Being green is cool (It's cool) Eat your salad, save the planet Being green is sexy as faa Being green is hot (It's hot) Being green is cool (It's cool) Eat your salad, save the planet Being green is sexy as Na-na-na-na-na-na Na-na-na-na-na-na-na Na-na-na-na-na-na-na Na-na-na-na-na-na-na Na-na-na-na-na-na Na-na-na-na-na-na-na Na-na-na-na-na-na-na Na-na-na-na-na-na-na Know that being green is hot (It's hot) Being green is cool (It's cool) Eat your salad, save the planet Being green is sexy as faa Being green is hot (It's hot) Being green is cool (It's cool) Eat your salad, save the planet Being green is sexy as you

Monika Liu - Sentimentai

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 3rd (SF1) Country Appearances: 21 (14 finals) First participation: 1994 Best Result: 6th (2006)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: Knock Knock knock At night, it's knocking in my heart Full of longing A spirit, Accompanied by memories. You, it's you, it's you A face seen long ago Why are you laughing like a clown At my glassy eyes? Moments spinning around in my head They're running back to you, A million roses like sentiments Drowning in a sea of clouds Ah… The restless sea is murmuring There are tears in my eyes That's it - he's never coming back He swam through black foam I remember standing in the middle of dunes of Nida And waving to a seagull So far, far away… Moments spinning around in my head They're running back to you, A million roses like sentiments Drowning in the sea of clouds Moments are spinning around in my head They're running back to you, A million roses like sentiments Are drowning in a sea of clouds

Emma Muscat - I Am What I Am

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 6th (SF2) Country Appearances: 33 (26 finals) First participation: 1971 Best Result: 2nd (2002, 2005)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: Everytime I fall down Soon as I hit the ground Remind me who I am yeah And I get back up again Getting up getting up - yeah This is my master plan I'm gonna take a stand Take it or leave it I am what I am I believe that I can I'm gonna take command Take it or leave it I am what I am I am what I - am I am what I - am Bending backwards trying to fit in I´ll make them understand - yeah Take it or leave it I am what I am Devils inside my head - yeah Late at night in my bed - yeah It's time I shut you up, yeah Coz I think I´ve had enough I've had enough, had enough, yeah This is my master plan I'm gonna take a stand Take it or leave it I am what I am I believe that I can I'm gonna take command Take it or leave it I am what I am I am what I - am I am what I - am Bending backwards trying to fit in I´ll make them understand - yeah Take it or leave it I am what I am Uh yeah oh uh I am what I am I am what I am This is my master plan I'm gonna take a stand Take it or leave it I am what I am I believe that I can I'm gonna take command Take it or leave it I am what I am I am what I - am I am what I - am Bending backwards trying to fit in I´ll make them understand - yeah Take it or leave it I am what I am

Zdob şi Zdub & Fraţii Advahov - Trenulețul

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 9th (SF1) Country Appearances: 16 (11 finals) First participation: 2005 Best Result: 3rd (2017)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: The train's going, just like flying From one country to another It is going but confused: What's the country? Are they fused? Is it old or is it new? Seems like one, but also two Both together and apart Are there two? Or just one part? Hey ho, Let's go! Folklore and Rock 'n' roll. The train's route is East to West Chisinau – Bucharest! Both in that land and in this We dance hora - it's a bliss And in each country within Magic's made with violin When the train gets to a stand Feels like almost the same land Feels like went without a change Home-to-home. What an exchange! Hey ho, Let's go! Folklore and Rock 'n' roll. The train's route is East to West Chisinau – Bucharest! Going quickly, going good Train of our nationhood But it cannot comprehend What's the country? Where's the end? Is it old or is it new? Seems like one, but also two Both together and apart Are there two? Or just one part? Hey ho, Let's go! Folklore and Rock 'n' roll. The train's route is East to West Chisinau – Bucharest!

Vladana - Breathe

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 15th (SF2) Country Appearances: 11 (2 finals) First participation: 2007 Best Result: 13th (2015)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: The pain will go away they say In the clouds foam You'll keep the things to feel their smell Just to make you warm But nothing feels the same The fear won't leave you anyway The battle for the life Is bigger than you know To act so selfishly Is unforgivable The air is what they need Air is what they breathe They'll die without it It's unforgivable Go to sleep and dream that we We we'll be reborn Our souls will find themselves again In the sweat of the storm Nothing will feel the same It's unforgivable Breathe, breathe fight for your life You better breathe The air is what they need Air is what they breathe They'll die without it It's unforgivable Breathe

S10 - De Diepte

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 8th (SF1) Country Appearances: 61 (52 finals) First participation: 1956 Best Result: 1st (1957, 1959, 1969, 1975, 2019)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: Do you know the feeling Your dream is never coming true Do you feel afraid sometimes Things will never change Because everyday it's raining And i can't see where I'm going You and me together, right? It was supposed to be forever Tadada dadadadada dada dadadadadada, Tadada dadadadadada Oeoeo aha Out here in the deep I keep on hearing your name Oeoeo Aaah Oh my dear, what am I supposed to do? I'm in too deep and and don't want to let you go I'm hiding under the table And I'm hoping you will find me I've been waiting all night long Oh I'm acting like a child I'm holding on and pulling through And I know yo do the same But god, what other choice do I have? When will it be enough? Tadada dadadadada dada dadadadadada, Tadada dadadadadada Oeoeo aha Out here in the deep I keep on hearing your name Oeoeo Aaah Oh my dear, what am I supposed to do? I'm in too deep and and don't want to let you go No No No No Not letting you go Tadada dadadadada dada dadadadadada, Tadada dadadadadada Oeoeo aha Out here in the deep I keep on hearing your name Oeoeo Aaah Oh my dear, what am I supposed to do? I'm in too deep and and don't want to let you go

Andrea - Circles

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 11th (SF2) Country Appearances: 20 (9 finals) First participation: 1998 Best Result: 7th (2019)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: I just want a healthy conversation Get it right and fix this situation Everything is crumbling down beneath us We run around, run around in circles Tell me is this our last temptation Can we even fix this situation Do I listen to my heart or mind cause We run around, run around in circles Circles.... You don't wanna test my limits But something tells me you're not listenin' Probably you're going crazy It's all you've been doin' lately You don't wanna test my limits I gave you all but you're not listenin' Can you stop calling me baby I've made up my mind already We're running in circles I just want a healthy conversation Get it right and fix this situation Everything is crumbling down beneath us We run around, run around in circles Circles... You don't wanna test my limits But something tells me you're not listenin' Probably you're going crazy It's all you've been doin' lately You don't wanna test my limits I gave you all but you're not listenin' Can you stop calling me baby I've made up my mind already Circles.... We're running... I've made up mind I've made up mind Stop, stop calling me baby Probably you're going crazy Crazy You don't wanna test my limits I gave you all but you're not listenin' Can you stop calling me baby I've made up my mind already We're running in circles

Subwoolfer - Give That Wolf A Banana

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 16th (SF1) Country Appearances: 59 (56 finals) First participation: 1960 Best Result: 1st (1985, 1995, 2009)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: Oh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh Not sure I told but I really like your teeth That hairy coat of yours with nothing underneath Not sure you have a name so I will call you Keith Oh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh See where you're going but, I don't know where you've been Is that saliva or blood dripping off your chin? If you don't like the name Keith, I'mma call you… Jim Oh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh And before that wolf eats my grandma Give that wolf a banana Give that wolf And before that wolf eats my grandma Give that wolf a banana Give that wolf Give that wolf (banana) Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum Yum, yum, yum, yum, Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum yum Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum yum Yum, yum, yum Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum yum I like the scent of every meal on your breath That hunger in you, I'm in danger now, I guess Lets go to grandma's, you say grandma taste the best Oh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh And before that wolf eats my grandma Give that wolf a banana Give that wolf (I want your grandma yum yum) And before that wolf eats my grandma Give that wolf a banana Give that wolf Give that wolf Someone give that wolf a banana Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum yum Yum, yum, yum Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum yum Someone give that wolf a banana Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum yum Yum, yum, yum Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum yum Someone give that wolf a banana Ba-na-na Ba-na-na-na-na Ba-na-na Ba-na-na-na-na And before that wolf eats my grandma Give that wolf a banana Give that wolf (want your grandma yum yum) Someone give that wolf a banana And before that wolf eats my grandma Give that wolf a banana Give that wolf, give that wolf, wolf, wolf Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum yum Yum, yum, yum Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum yum Someone give that wolf a banana Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum yum Yum, yum, yum Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum yum Someone give that wolf a banana Not sure I told, but I really like your teeth That hairy coat of yours with nothing underneath Not sure you have a name so, I will call you Keith

Ochman - River

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 14th (SF2) Country Appearances: 23 (14 finals) First participation: 1994 Best Result: 2nd (1994)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: Gonna take my body down Right down, down, down to the river Gonna take my body down Let the water carry me away Just float away Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh Bury all of my things Bury me in my skin All that I've done Oh Lord, I'm done Who'd wanna be a king Pulling too many strings? All that I've done Oh Lord, I'm done (Oh) Carry me away I'll float away (Oh) In the river Gonna lay my head right down Right now, now, now and forever Gonna lay my head right down Let the water carry me away Just float away Bury all of my things Bury me in my skin All that I've done Oh Lord, I'm done Who'd wanna be a king Pulling too many strings? All that I've done Oh Lord, I'm done (Oh) Carry me away I'll float away (Oh) In the river, oh-oh In the river, oh-oh In the river, oh, yеah Bury all of my things Bury me in my skin All that I've done Oh Lord, I'm donе Who'd wanna be a king Pulling too many strings? All that I've done Oh Lord, I'm done (Oh) Gonna take my body down Right down, down, down to the river

MARO - Saudade, Saudade

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 10th (SF1) Country Appearances: 52 (43 finals) First participation: 1964 Best Result: 1st (2017)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: I've tried to write a million other songs but Somehow I can't move on, oh you're gone Takes time, alright, and I know it's no one's fault, but Somehow I can't move on, oh you're gone Saudade, saudade Nothing more that I can say says it in a better way Saudade, saudade Nothing more that I can say says it in a better way There's so much I carry with me, He was always my safe place And now nothing makes sense, I lost my best friend And if it's not too much to ask, I ask for a sign Only one word left to say Saudade, saudade Nothing more that I can say says it in a better way Saudade, saudade Nothing more that I can say says it in a better way Nothing more that I can say says it in a better way I've tried, alright, but it's killing me inside Thought you'd be by my side always

WRS - Llámame

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 13th (SF2) Country Appearances: 21 (18 finals) First participation: 1994 Best Result: 3rd (2005, 2010)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: Knew that I was different than the others They never liked you Trying to keep my head above the water But you making it so hard to What If they gonna find out Nobody is gonna like if We get away Need you to stay Hello, my baby, Hello, my baby, Call me, call me Call me, call me My love cannot be stopped by anybody Cuz it's so true Let's show it the to world cause I won't hide it Are you down to believe in sins too What If they gonna find out Nobody is gonna like if We get away Need you to stay Hello, my baby, Hello, my baby, Call me, call me Call me, call me And when you say my name My world is crumbling I feel complete all I need is your mystic touch Don't worry bout them now I'll keep you safe and sound We're so in love Hello, my baby, Hello, my baby, Call me, call me Call me, call me

Achille Lauro - Stripper

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 7th (SF2) Country Appearances: 11 (3 finals) First participation: 2008 Best Result: 19th (2019)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: He's a stripper Yeah This love is a strip club My heart stored in a freezer I'm in bed with the killer Thriller Like a Virgin Virgin It's not a movie London Calling Run I love Britney There's a devil in a Birkin What a stupid desire I have That stupid desire I wear the shortest skirt I have And I go out And I go out of my mind I don't know All I need is love All I need is love All I need is love All I need is love But what a stupid desire I have But look at the woman I am Nobody can judge me Do you trust me? What a stupid man She's a Cowboy My heart is her sex toy She's my bad boy Madonna in Playboy She's a Barbie Because she's got 600 HP I'm her Beagle She's my Personal Jesus I don't know All I need is love All I need is love All I need is love All I need is love But what a stupid desire I have But look at the woman I am Nobody can judge me Do you trust me? What a stupid desire What a stupid desire I wear the shortest skirt that I have And I go out And I go out of my mind What a stupid desire I have (All I need is love) Madonna, what a woman I am (All I need is love) Nobody can judge me Do you trust me? What a stupid man I don't know

Konstrakta - In Corpore Sano

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 3rd (SF2) Country Appearances: 13 (10 finals) First participation: 2007 Best Result: 1st (2007)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: What could be the secret of Meghan Markle's healthy hair? What could it be? I think it's all about the deep hydration They say our skin and hair show it all For example – Deep under-eye circles could signal liver troubles The pesky spots around the lips point to an enlarged spleen That's not a good spleen, not a very pretty spleen And the artist ought to be healthy: To be healthy, to be healthy, to be healthy, To be, to be, to be To be healthy, to be healthy, to be healthy, To be, to be, to be How lucky, the existence of the autonomic nervous system No need to control the heart beats The heart beats The heart beats, alone A summer's day, the colours bright, the skirts of mine On my body My dog and I We walk Just the two of us, counting steps The skirt steps around my leg We are walking And that is all And it does not have to get better! the heart beats by itself! I surrender my trust, let it beat by itself! I surrender my trust, let it beat, let me breathe! God grant us health, grant us, grant us health! God grant us health, since there's no Medical insurance for me Now how will they follow me? All in the name of health How will they care for me? All in the name of health The artist is invisible All in the name of health You can't see me, it's magical All in the name of health The artist could be healthy: Be healthy, be healthy, be healthy, be, be, be Be healthy, be healthy, be healthy, be, be, be In a healthy body, in a healthy body In a healthy body, in a healthy body In a healthy body, in a healthy body The body is healthy, and what now Mensinfirm in a healthy body A sad soul in a healthy body Mensdesperate in a healthy body Men frightened in a healthy body Now what shall we do?

LPS - Disko

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 5th (SF1) Country Appearances: 26 (15 finals) First participation: 1993 Best Result: 7th (1995, 2001)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: We were in a disco club When LPS performed Fičo was crooning Žvižej screwed up his solo Already I thought That you're looking away too much That look of infidelity I knew only too well I watch you walking away with someone else, not me I want you, but you're giving your heart to another We dance, but only in my dreams No, you won't come back I watch you walking away with someone else, not me I want you, but you're giving your heart to another We dance, but only in my dreams No, you won't come back Pictures gaze at me from the walls They follow me everywhere Each one brings back memories My heart is drowning in tears With each heartbeat, blood flows slower You're still here, although you're no more The scent of you wakes me up again every morning But from now on I'll go to disco club on my own And watch the same movie, without playing my part in it I watch you walking away with someone else, not me I want you, but you're giving your heart to another We dance, but only in my dreams No, you won't come back There is no you for me anymore, I watch you walking away without me I want you, but you're giving your heart to another We dance, but only in my dreams No, you won't come back

Chanel - SloMo

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: N/A Country Appearances: 60 (60 finals) First participation: 1961 Best Result: 1st (1968, 1969)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: Let's go Here's the mami The queen, the tough one, a Bugatti Everyone's crazy about this party If I have a problem, it's not monetary I make all the daddies go crazy I'm always first, never secondary As soon as I make doom, doom With my boom, boom And I got him making zoom, zoom For my yummy And don't be confused Ladies and gentlemen I'm always ready To break hips, break hearts There's only one There are no imitations (Na, na) And if you don't believe me, I'll have to show you Take a video Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo Booty hypnotic Make you want more, more, morе, more, more I'm going to take it to the floor, lo, lo, lo, lo(Yeah) If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow) Drives you loco (Yeah) Take a video, watch it slo mo You like everything I have I sweeten your face in mango juice You explode when I turn it on Until the end, I won't stop Take a sip of my cola-la A little bit savage na-na-na Make it go like pa-pa-pa-pa Like pa-pa-pa-pa-pa And don't be confused (Don't be confused) Ladies and gentlemen I'm always ready (I'm always ready) To break hips, break hearts There's only one (There's only one) There are no imitations (Na, na, na) And if you don't believe me, I'll have to prove it (Listen) Take a video Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo Booty hypnotic Make you want more, more, more, more, more I'll take it down to the floor, lo, lo, lo, lo If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow) Drives you loco (Yeah) Take a video Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo Booty hypnotic Make you want more, more, more, more, more I'll take it down to the floor, lo, lo, lo, lo If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow) Drives you loco (Yeah) And don't be confused (Don't be confused) Ladies and gentlemen I'm always ready (I'm always ready) To break hips, break hearts There's only one (There's only one) There are no imitations (Na, na, na) And if you don't believe me, I'll have to prove it (Listen) Take a video Watch it slo mo, mo, mo, mo, mo Booty hypnotic Make you want more, more, more, more, more I'll take it down to the floor, lo, lo, lo, lo If you wish, you could do this dembow (Do this dembow) Drives you loco (Yeah) Take a video Watch it slo mo

Cornelia Jakobs - Hold Me Closer

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 17th (SF2) Country Appearances: 60 (59 finals) First participation: 1958 Best Result: 1st (1974, 1984, 1991, 1999, 2012, 2015)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: No need to apologise Cuz there's nothing to regret Well this is not what I wanted Guess all the good things come to an end So baby bye bye, wish you the best But most of alI I wish that I could love you less Well maybe you're right, I'll find someone else You say it isn't me but when did that ever help Hold me closer, although you'll leave before the sunrise Might be bleeding but don't you mind I'll be fine Oh it kills me I found the right one at the wrong time But until the sunrise Hold tight Hold tight Maybe it happened to fast I guess that I understand You say that you've never felt this way for anyone and that's why it scares you to death So baby bye bye, know It's for the best Still I can't see how that would ease the pain in my chest Hold me closer, although you'll leave before the sunrise I'll be bleeding but don't you mind I'll be fine Oh it kills me, I found the right one at the wrong time But until the sunrise Could you just hold me tight I know I have to let go but just give me the night Cuz tomorrow will hurt hurt really bad Cuz I'm about to lose the best I ever had Hold me closer, although you'll leave before the sunrise I'll be bleeding but don't you mind I'll be fine Oh it kills me I found the right one at the wrong time But until the sunrise Could you just hold me tight I know I have to let go but just give me the night Can't you see that you found the right one at the wrong time it was just the wrong time Hold tight Hold tight

Marius Bear - Boys Do Cry

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 4th (SF1) Country Appearances: 61 (50 finals) First participation: 1956 Best Result: 1st (1956, 1988)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: In my room, lives a boy who could be blue, And you might never know, oh, oh You think he's cavalier, he would shed more than a crocodile tear, If you'd go, oh Hearts they get broken, God only knows why, And sometimes aeroplanes, fall down from the sky, And mountains they crumble, and rivers they run dry, And oh, boys do cry When night falls, and the moon is all we see, Don't fear the wolf that lives in me, oh, oh You think he's tough enough, he would cry love till the sun comes up, If you go, ooh Hearts they get broken, God only knows why, And sometimes aeroplanes, fall down from the sky, And mountains they crumble, and rivers they run dry, And oh, boys do cry, And how they cry And mountains they crumble, And rivers they run dry, And oh, Boys do cry

Kalush Orchestra - Stefania

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: 6th (SF1) Country Appearances: 16 (16 finals) First participation: 2003 Best Result: 1st (2004, 2016)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: Mother Stephania Stephania mother The field is blooming, but her hair is getting grey Mother, sing me the lullaby I want to hear your dear word She was rocking me as a baby, she gave me a rhythm, And you can't take willpower from me, as I got it from her I think she knew more than King Solomon. I'll always find my way home, even if all roads are destroyed She wouldn't wake me up even if there was a storm outside Or if there was a storm between her and grandma, She trusted me over everyone else Even when she was tired, she just kept rocking me Lully-lully-lullaby Mother Stephania Stephania mother The field is blooming, but her hair is getting grey Mother, sing me the lullaby I want to hear your dear word I'm not a kid anymore, but she will always treat me like one I'm not a kid anymore, but she keeps worrying about me, anytime I'm out Mother, you are still young. If I don't appreciate your kindness, I'm moving towards a dead-end But my love for you has no end. Mother Stephania Stephania mother The field is blooming, but her hair is getting grey Mother, sing me the lullaby I want to hear your dear word

Sam Ryder - SPACE MAN

Song Info
Final Draw: TBC 2022 Semi-Final Draw: N/A Country Appearances: 63 (63 finals) First participation: 1957 Best Result: 1st (1967, 1969, 1976, 1981, 1997)
|

Lyrics
English Lyrics: If I was an astronaut, I'd be floating in mid-air And a broken heart would just belong, to someone else down there I would be the centre of my lonely universe But I'm only human, and I'm crashing down to earth I'm up in space, man! Up in space, man! I've searched around the universe Been down some black holes There's nothing but space, man! And I wanna go home If I was an astronaut, I'd speak to satellites My navigation systems would search for other life But I'd be up here thinking 'bout what I left behind 'Cause I'm only human with the real world on my mind I'm up in space, man! Up in space, man! I've searched around the universe Been down some black holes There's nothing but space, man! And I wanna go home Gravity keeps pulling me down As long as you're on the ground, I'll stick around Stick around I'll stick around I'm up in space, man! Up in space, man! I've searched around the universe Been down some black holes There's nothing but space, man!, no Oh, I'm in the wrong place, man Nothing but, nothing but, nothing but space, man! Nothing but, nothing but, nothing but space, man! I've searched around the universe Been down some black holes There's nothing but space, man... And I wanna go home

Last edited by a moderator:
Years

Welcome to the E&M Eurovision AFTERPARTY!!!

The ESC is over for another year, but we're not finished just yet... we have a series of general knowledge music related events for you all to enjoy!

There are four two events, two already revealed, two brand new, - nobody entered the last two ;( - for you all to try your hand at! These were all supposed to be announced during the actual ESC but illness got in the way, I'm really sorry about that.

Forget any previous deadlines, you have until Sat 21st May at 10:59 PM (UTC) / 11:59pm (BST)https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20220521T225900&p1=1440 to submit your answers for any of the events that you wish to take part in, as well as to submit your top 10 Eurovision songs from this year's 40 contestants if you haven't already!!!

We will wrap up one week after the ESC Final to make up for the delays in getting these events out. I will also be playing some of the best ever Eurovision tunes at this week's QueUp session on:
Fri 20th May at 6:00 PM (UTC) / 7:00pm (BST)https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20220520T180000&p1=1440
Click on the time above to see when that is in your local time zone! :)

We hope you will all join in the celebration!!!

Welcome to Event #1 - My Big Fat Greek European(ish) Quiz!

Just like the beginning of the ESC semi-finals, we're starting with something that spans all 40 competing countries!

This is a big ol' trivia quiz of 40 questions, 1 question for each country. These topics will span from almost literally anything and we're not expecting anyone to ace the lot but in the spirit of the ESC, we'll use this as an opportunity to get to know our European (+ extras) peers! You'll have until the end of our event (see afterparty post) to tackle these, along with everything else.

Please message your answers to BOTH:
Arcaneum & Starlight

Questions 1-10
Spoiler:

Questions 11-20
Spoiler:

Questions 21-30
Spoiler:

Questions 31-40
Spoiler:

Welcome to Event #2 - Picture Postcard!

Simply put a name to the face, or faces, of our musical stars below! You'll have until the end of our event (see afterparty post) to tackle these, along with everything else.

Please message your answers to BOTH:
Arcaneum & Starlight

Answers!
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years

The 2022 E&M ESC Results!!!

Well the votes have been counted and... we have a tie at the top!!!

Under current ESC rules, Finland would be 1st based on the number of jurors voting for them but - since we don't have nearly as many people voting as the real Eurovision Song Contest - we are taking things back to the old days and declaring joint winners!!!

Say hello to the 2022 champions The Rasmus representing Finland with their song Jezebel, and Austria who were represented by LUM!X feat. Pia Maria performing Halo!

The official 2022 champions Ukraine finished a respectable 3rd in our poll, just one point adrift!

pA4RgNc.jpg

Last edited:
Years

Afterparty Quiz Results!!!

The quiz answers have been counted and... we have a tie at the top just like the song voting!!!!

Mewtwolover representing North Macedonia won the first event, while Devalue representing Portugal was victorious in round two!

Unfortunately nobody joined in for events 3 or 4😔

So with one win apiece, give a loud cheer for our quiz champions: Mewtwolover & Devalue!!!

You can find the answers to rounds one and two in their respective posts!

Last edited:
Years
I don't have time tonight to listen to everything so I'll do that in the next couple days.
Excited to find out what this year's entries are =3

Years
I don't have time tonight to listen to everything so I'll do that in the next couple days.
Excited to find out what this year's entries are =3

Welcome to the 2022 event!!!

There's plenty of time to submit your votes, and we also have some other things happening this year so watch this space ;)

You will be waving the flag for Albania in this year's event! Here is your optional signature code:
Spoiler:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
First of all, y'all are rocking the CSS this year! The posts are looking gorgeous.

I also haven't stopped to see the music videos yet, but here are some "zeroth impressions" from a quick glance at the titles and thumbnails:

- It looks like we're getting more "serious" songs, which feels like kind of a bummer? Like, Eurovision to me is goofy over-the-top songs and choreo, playing it straight is just kinda meh

- Norway, San Marino, Slovenia and UK do seem like they might be taking some risks? Which is fun, and maybe this will be the UK redemption from the flop era that was last year? (I mean, the UK has been flopping for like, forever, but last year was worse still)

- While last year's Netherlands' performance was very soulful and impactful, it realistically never really had a chance since pitching a song about how the European colonialism screwed over the natives, the people that were brought over to be enslaved and their descendants wasn't exactly going to be an easy sell. So I'm interested in seeing if this year they changed to something more pop and easily digestible.

- Looks like the finals will happen one day after my birthday, so here's to hoping whoever I root for win for that delicious birthday present.

Years
First of all, y'all are rocking the CSS this year! The posts are looking gorgeous.

I also haven't stopped to see the music videos yet, but here are some "zeroth impressions" from a quick glance at the titles and thumbnails:

- It looks like we're getting more "serious" songs, which feels like kind of a bummer? Like, Eurovision to me is goofy over-the-top songs and choreo, playing it straight is just kinda meh

- Norway, San Marino, Slovenia and UK do seem like they might be taking some risks? Which is fun, and maybe this will be the UK redemption from the flop era that was last year? (I mean, the UK has been flopping for like, forever, but last year was worse still)

- While last year's Netherlands' performance was very soulful and impactful, it realistically never really had a chance since pitching a song about how the European colonialism screwed over the natives, the people that were brought over to be enslaved and their descendants wasn't exactly going to be an easy sell. So I'm interested in seeing if this year they changed to something more pop and easily digestible.

- Looks like the finals will happen one day after my birthday, so here's to hoping whoever I root for win for that delicious birthday present.

Thank you so much Shooting Star!!!

There are still some very fun songs this year, but I won't spoil them and let you enjoy listening for the first time!

Happy birthday for when it comes btw! My birthday is just before the first semi-final so I will also be hoping for a ESC win for my favourites!

Here is your optional sig code and check back for more updates and things to do ;)
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Never paid attention to Eurovision before. Is not big into music either (as evidenced by the Olympics sections on it). Watched all the videos anyways. Rankings:

1. Austria (Halo). Blended vocals and instruments the best. Stands a head above every other song.

2. Slovenia (Disko). Describes it as pleasant to listen to. Would have liked more feeling from the singer. Seemed quite flat. Occupies its own tier, regardless.

3. Moldova (Trenulețul). Belongs in a musical. Found it interesting in that sense.

4. Portugal (Saudade, Saudade). Conveyed a tone beyond "sad" with very few words. Deserves some credit for that.

5. Ukraine (Stefania). Purely for the chant. Creates a poignant sound.

6. France (Fulenn). See Ukraine's comment.

Offers no other votes unless necessary. Cares too little about the rest. Would be voting on things like Switzerland's magnificent cardboard armor.

Years
Never paid attention to Eurovision before. Is not big into music either (as evidenced by the Olympics sections on it). Watched all the videos anyways. Rankings:

1. Austria (Halo). Blended vocals and instruments the best. Stands a head above every other song.

2. Slovenia (Disko). Describes it as pleasant to listen to. Would have liked more feeling from the singer. Seemed quite flat. Occupies its own tier, regardless.

3. Moldova (Trenulețul). Belongs in a musical. Found it interesting in that sense.

4. Portugal (Saudade, Saudade). Conveyed a tone beyond "sad" with very few words. Deserves some credit for that.

5. Ukraine (Stefania). Purely for the chant. Creates a poignant sound.

6. France (Fulenn). See Ukraine's comment.

Offers no other votes unless necessary. Cares too little about the rest. Would be voting on things like Switzerland's magnificent cardboard armor.

Thank you for joining us Deva!!!

Some very good (and very underrated imo) songs in that list!!!

There's still plenty of time before the contest so if you want to add any more then feel free :)

You rolled Portugal btw so here is your flag!
Spoiler:

Years
Pretty late with my list, but life kept me busy and then at some point I kinda forgot 😅
Spent last couple days listening to all the songs in alphabetical order. Used my first round to cull the numbers a bit and ended up with 15. Listened to those again for a top 10 and then those again to settle on the order (after the top 3 that is).
I quickly had my number one, the moment the music starts playing in Bulgaria's clip I'm just like 'this gonna be good' :coolcat:
Numbers 2-3-4 were also discovered on their first play. After that things got a bit harder to decide tbh. No instant favorites, but they were still all good imo

In the end I'll be going with this:
1) Bulgaria - Pretty much my fav on the first listen. It just falls in with my preferred music styles I guess =p
2) Australia - Beautiful song imo and it made me cry on the first listen due to the lyrics hitting very close to home. It still made me teary eyed on subsequent listens too.
3) Azerbaijan - I'm usually not big on love related songs, but this one is just beautiful imo.
4) Finland - Some of the lyrics seem a bit nonsensical, but it's just closer to my preferences than others =p

5) Czech Republic - Kinda catchy. Already watched it a bunch of times now =p
6) Malta - Good song, but doesn't really hook me as much as the one above.
7) Poland - I just like the singer's voice. Song isn't that special imo, but it's better than the three below.

The last three I just like for no real particular reason lol Just consider them better than what I didn't put in the top 10.
8) North Macedonia
9) Armenia
10) Montenegro

Actually kinda liked this year's entry from the UK too, but I'd personally put that in 11th so it's just outside the top 10 =p
And on another side note, I kinda like the music from San Marino's song, but the singer's voice just kind of... repels me out of the song? dunno if that makes sense lol

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Will I roll my winner for the second year in a row for this one? Who knows, yes this is definitely becoming a yearly tradition where I am only active on the PC forums on this specific event only haha

Anywaysssss naur I still have the signature from last year haha (justice to Maps, did not deserve the last place in the semi... actually my top 3 since they ended bottom 3 in their semis ugh)

I'll have to rerank my top 10 again, since I have been listening to them nonstop haha

Years
Will I roll my winner for the second year in a row for this one? Who knows, yes this is definitely becoming a yearly tradition where I am only active on the PC forums on this specific event only haha

Anywaysssss naur I still have the signature from last year haha (justice to Maps, did not deserve the last place in the semi... actually my top 3 since they ended bottom 3 in their semis ugh)

I'll have to rerank my top 10 again, since I have been listening to them nonstop haha

Hi Gunner, welcome back!

So this year you've rolled... Bulgaria! (I've actually rolled Ireland this year!)

Everything for your new sig will be in the spoiler below:

Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

Hi all!

Just advising that a few of the events have now been revealed! The remaining ones will be available over the next 24 hours.

But also... did any of you (or anyone else) watch the first semis?! Thoughts?!

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
Years
My top 10
1) Ukraine
2) Sweden
3) Norway
4) Austria
5) San Marino
6) Finland
7) Israel
8) Estonia
9) Germany
10) France

Years
My top 10
1) Ukraine
2) Sweden
3) Norway
4) Austria
5) San Marino
6) Finland
7) Israel
8) Estonia
9) Germany
10) France

Welcome aboard!

You will be representing North Macedonia - please see below the code for your signature should you choose to use it.

Code:
[PLAIN][center][cd=display:inline-flex;font-family:flamenco;color:black;][float="Flying the flag for North Macedonia in the 2022 PokéCommunity Eurovision Event!
"][cimg="width:65px"]https://i.imgur.com/3cU56Zo.png[/cimg][/float]
[/cd]
[url="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=470286"][font="satisfy"]Eurovision Event 2022[/font][/url][/center][/PLAIN]

Years
I missed both the semis due to a really busy week lol
I'll be watching the finals in a bit for sure though :fufu:

Looks like Bulgaria got yeeted already D=
As well as Malta, North Macedonia & Montenegro
But the rest of my picks are still there :fufu:

Also my country is still there apparently =o

I'll be rooting mainly for Australia and Finland =3

Years
Spoiler:

With the final over - I won't spoil it just yet in case any of you are watching on catch-up - we will be closing our own vote in the next day or two so anyone that still wants to rank their top 10 should think about finalising their list!

I was about to post mine but I'm feeling a bit rough to write out a big post so I will do it in the morning!

I hope you all enjoyed the Grand Final this year, it was a wild ride!

Back