• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: [CLOSED] Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Giveaway

Years
HhziXDR.png

Hi everyone! As with Sword and Shield, Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, and Legends: Arceus, we'll be giving away one copy of Scarlet or Violet, the upcoming generation 9 title.

Interested in exploring the depths of the Paldea region? Then please follow the short rules below.

Rules and Clarifications
  • You must have at least 50 posts to be eligible for the giveaway. If you have less than 50 posts, you're still allowed to post to enter as long as you hit the required 50 posts before the giveaway deadline (17 November at 8:00AM Eastern time, a day before the game's release). We'll be checking everyone's eligibility when the giveaway ends.
  • If you'd like to enter, post here saying you're interested and what starter you think want to choose. You're not actually required to choose this starter when the game comes out though, so don't worry about changing your mind.
  • Multiple accounts to enter several times are not allowed. We have tools to monitor this.
  • Users with 100+ posts will automatically get two entries, doubling their chances of winning, as a thank-you for their dedication.
  • If you won our BDSP or Legends: Arceus giveaway, please refrain from entering to give others a chance to win!

This giveaway will end on 17 November 2022 at 8:00AM Eastern Time, the day before the game releases.

*As the Nintendo Switch does not allow gifting of games, the winner will receive their prize in the form of a Nintendo eShop Gift Card. If you are in a region which does not have easy access to buying eShop cards for us to gift to you, you will need to have a PayPal account where we can send funds equivalent to the cost of one copy of Scarlet or Violet.

And that's it! Good luck everyone. When the giveaway ends we will reach out to the chosen winner via Private Message - make sure you're paying attention to those inboxes!
✤ ✤ ✤

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
First.

I mean, uh, I am interested and will be picking Sprigatito.

pkmin3033

This would be nice, I never win stuff. xD

I will probably go with Fuecoco, if the leaks are accurate. But I do enjoy playing with all three of my first run on any Pokemon game so I may trade for the other two!

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
Years
Looking forward to seeing what the multiplayer is like in this game, gonna pick the Water Duck, I'm intrigued.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
I think I'd pick Quaxly should I end up getting / buying the game.

Years
Anyone, who won't pick Quaxly as their starter shouldn't be allow to participate in the giveaway.

Anyway, I'm interested and will pick Quaxly as my starter.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
Years
I am definitely interested in partaking in this raffle! Normally, I only choose my starters when I am aware of their stats, but if I had to choose before knowing, I might have to go with Sprigatito. I believe that she is more likely than the other starters to have stats that cater more to my play style when she is fully evolved, as in a fast sweeper. I could be wrong though, but that's how I choose my starters; I choose the one with the stats and abilities that align more with my style of play.

By the way, just a quick question. When you say a user gets two entries for having 100+ posts, does that mean they get two entries per 100 posts? For example, if a user has 5,000 posts, does that mean that they get 100 entries, or do they still get just 2 entries? Just making sure.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
I'm in! Team Fuecoquito for life! Even if it turns out to have bad evolutions, I'm putting an Everstone on that little baby. I love that we actually have a funny reptile Mon for once, though, and hope its evolutions will live up to that vibe.

Plus, it's red - my favourite color. That puts me at ease about not picking Scarlet as my version (because I don't like Koraidon very much.)

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Worth a shot!

Assuming I don't pass on this Gen., I'll definitely be going for Sprigatito. It's precious. If I don't like its evos, I just won't evolve it.

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Feb 19, 2023
Hey! I have never won one. And I badly wish I could get this.. so, I would pick my starter as.. sprigatito,! (Cute and strong I guess)🤩

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
By the way, just a quick question. When you say a user gets two entries for having 100+ posts, does that mean they get two entries per 100 posts? For example, if a user has 5,000 posts, does that mean that they get 100 entries, or do they still get just 2 entries? Just making sure.
It's just 2 entries from 100 posts on, nobody gets more than 2. Would be a bit of a nightmare for Janna to do the lottery with all the potential people who could get any number more than 2, especially for people with high postcounts. If I was to enter (I am not entering), doing it by 2 entries per 100 posts would net me something roughly like 300 entries if I have the math right, which is is both absurd for her to deal with and unfair to the many people who do not have a postcount like mine.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
Years
It's just 2 entries from 100 posts on, nobody gets more than 2. Would be a bit of a nightmare for Janna to do the lottery with all the potential people who could get any number more than 2, especially for people with high postcounts. If I was to enter (I am not entering), doing it by 2 entries per 100 posts would net me something roughly like 300 entries if I have the math right, which is is both absurd for her to deal with and unfair to the many people who do not have a postcount like mine.

Alright, I understand now. Thank you so much for clearing that up!

Back