• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
Hey its been a while since I have been in the forums anyone who's ever met Blastoisemaster that was me well its good to be back! :D

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Welcome back to PC BlastoiseB.B.! ^^ I do hope you have a wonderful time here. ^______^ *gives BBB some cookies* ^.^ I'm Kelsey, it's good ta meet you. =3 Please obey the rules here and have fun!

~Kelsey

Lucid

Welcome to PC, read the rules, and have fun. If you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask. ^^
*gives n00b cookie*

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Hi and welcome back, dude^^
I hope you'll still enjoy your time here :)

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
BlastoiseB.B. said:
Hey its been a while since I have been in the forums anyone who's ever met Blastoisemaster that was me well its good to be back! :D
Welcome to PC. Follow the rules and have a great time here. Make some friends and I will see you around.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
Years
Just a reminder: Ninjas > Pirates.
Follow that rule and that rule alone and you will always be welcome to me.

Back