• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zelda:The Power Of The Ocarina(yes u can make up own chars)

A.J

Years
ok...really all we do is like look for link cos he has been locked up by ganandorf nad we have fairys and stuff and one other thing girls are not excluded....

Name:Alex
Suit:The under Water Suit
Land:Zora (but his not a zora he was just raised by them)
Weapons:Zora Crafted Sword,The Zora Shield (but in shield form).

Fairy:Nikatari
Colour:Blue and Red in the middle

Kirara

x_x
Years
*Intro*
Name: Kirara
Suit: Loose-fitting Black pants, Orange Gerudo Shirt
Land: Gerudo Valley
Weapons: 2 Samurai Swords, Bow and Arrow

I suppose since Link isnt Kokirian and he has a faerie, I'm allowed to too?
Faerie Name: Jade
Color: Orange

-Go ahead and start, i'll continue it once I figure out a plot from your first post-

Years
Name: Majora (from Majoras Mask.)
Suit:A fire and water tunic put together.
Land: Inside the great Deku tree.
Weapons: The oricania of speed.The razor sword.And a purified version of Majoras Mask.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
Years
Name: Drake
Suit: Cape and Red tunic.
Land: Hyrule
Weapons: Dragon's bombs,Dragon's sword(Made from a dragon's flame) and Dragon's shield (Also made by a dragon's flame)

I want to transform too^^

Name: Drakein
Suit: Cape and Dragon's shirt(Made from hard metal and dragon's flame)
Weapons: Spining bomb,Dark Dragon sword,Dark dragon shield and Dark dragon's staff.
Magic with items: Sword can shoot beams and when you do a spin you can hover for a limited time. Shield can deflect any beams.Staff can cause stuff to get powerful and makes anyone shield from nothing.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Name:Rei
Suit:Sky tunic(black tunic)Let's him fly for a short amount of time
Land: Deku trre's village
Weapons:Zora mask(let's him transform into zora) Iras mask(sister to mojaras mask...evil) it's black around the ede red in the center and going outward it's dark blue it has 3 red eye's it's shaped the same as mojara.

Fairy is a talking mask
Name:elk
power:Can see through walls
White mask plain that's it no face nothing just a round piece of wood painted white with a black triange cut in the middle.

Last edited:

A.J

Years
ok ma dokie....i want to add somthing also to mine...Can talk Zoran,Can Disapire,Instrument:Marasuki(like an Ocarina but its Blue and and u play it like a flute)..Zoran Guitar..

*Sitting just out side of the Zora Cove wondering about how he got to the Zorans*...Why....How...Who...What....Why am I Here.....How Did I Get Here...Who Send Me Here..What Got Me Here..*turns and gets up when an owl flies right in front of him with paper in his mough.Runs over and takes it and shew's it away*"Whats This..Hmmmm..Its got the Tri Force On It..The Princess Might Be In Trouble."Opens It Up......"Hello, Alex, I Am Princess Zelda,One Of My Friends...Link....Is In Big Trouble..."* " LINK!!!!"*He Ran Off With Out Reading The Rest Of The Letter..He Ran To His Zoran Parents..*"Mum/Mom,I Have To Go, I will come Back..............someday*he said that under his breath*"* He Grabed His Sword and Shield and Ran Out.Thinking Of How Link Saved His Princess*

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Rei was one day sitting under a small tree talking to the deku tree jr.
"Man I wish soemething fun would happen to me I'm bored of having to stay in this village"
Then the deku tree jr. started to tell Rei that if he were to go off on his own it wouldent be as great as he thought for he would be on his own and having to fight and take care of himself isent the best thing for someone o young.
"But dose it really matter? I mean come on look at link he went on his own and he saved this planet...TWICE! And I really.....
Then all of a sudden a large black owl crashed into Rei.
"Hey what the?!!?"
"You there!!"
"ME?"
"who?''
"ME!!"
I have come from zelda she has requested the help of mr. deku here.
"oh she need's my help what for?
The owl takes a long pause and look's up
"It seem's our hero of time link has gone missing and we suspect that ganedorf has returned to bring his rain of terror upon our good people once again."
"But i'n sorry i cant go i'm to old now and not as stong as i use to be"
"That is why the princess has asked you to send a student of yours to help"
Then a simle graces the face of Rei.
"Oh this is just what i've been waiting for!" Shouted out Rei
"You cannot go...you are still to young and not ready for battle's"
"But...no...way...you let link go off when he was only 9! I'm almot twice that!"
"Yes but that was my former self I cannot help it if he made thoes choce's i dont know what else to say"
"Can you not let the boy go? Deku you know as well as i do if you were still youner you would be the one going and without a second thought of your safty so why not let this boy go"
"Becuase he and i are not one person and i have to worry about his safty!"Shouted out deku in a fit of rage.
"But I have my mask elk ...so it's not like i'd really be by myself!"
Then deku look's deep into REi's eye's......
"Allright if that is what you wish to see how crul this world is you may go...but i have something for you that may be of use on your journey..."
Then a black ball of light flot's down from the sky and in it are a mask and a black tunic.
"This is the sky tunic and ............Iria's mask...the sky tunic you know what it does allready but the mask....it is a thing of great evil and you must never over use it for if you were to do that it would consume your heart in darkness it has great power but it also has great evil....so be wary my young student"
"YEs...Thank you deku I'll never forget you for this" Then later that day Rei and the owl are shown walking off into the sunset to get to the castle....
The deku tree then look's up to the sun...
"I prey you may never have to face the evil that the young link did for if you did...I...donot belive you would have the power to overcome it....you are still young and you have munch to lern...may the heaven's have pitty upon your soul...."
The in the castle Rei and the owl have just arrived in the courtyard when they meet zelda and and a young boy whereing a blue tunic....
"Hi i'm alex" Say's the boy.

The Evil One

FE Fanboy. XD
Years
Valentine was bored. He hadn't seen anything happening in three days. In fact, he hadn't set something on fire for the last week. Something was wrong. Something strange...

He walked along the hills, seeing if there was anything interesting to spy on, when he saw two people talking. He went to have a closer look...

A.J

Years
(replay)

"Hi, I'm Alex...Nice To Meet You...So You Are Here To Try And Save Link Too..I Guess"*Pulled Out his Guitar And Starts Playing It*

Years
My mask its working its taking me to.....AGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! WHA who are those three people talking.I should go introduce myself. Hi! Im a purified version of majora.I have took the form of skull kid right know.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
A.J said:
(replay)

"Hi, I'm Alex...Nice To Meet You...So You Are Here To Try And Save Link Too..I Guess"*Pulled Out his Guitar And Starts Playing It*

So i gess only us 2 have been pick?

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
Years
"Where am I?" Saids Drake
"You are at hyrule,You have Got an invitation from alex,Now you must go to him at Zora rivers."
"Dad do you have my eqipment ready?"
"Yes I do now go son!"
He grabs the equipment and heads to Zora river.
At zora's river.
"Now the I need my bombs,uhhh where is it??? Are got it!"
At the other side of the rocks...
"Now we need bombs..." Alex saids.
"But I hear something...." Rei saids
"It is coming from the other side of the rocks..." Alex said
The other side..
"3,2,1....BOOM!" Drake saids
The rocks blow up.
As the smoke clears Drake sees Alex and Rei.
"Now want to know whoever you are so get out your sword and fight! Drake said
Drake jumps and Tries to slash alex.
"Ok now I am going to get tough,Bomb time!"
He throws bombs at them..

A.J

Years
"Hey Buddy, Your looking At A Master Named Alex..SO BOW DOWN BEFORE ME..ha hah ha"*he said swinging his sword aroung*

A.J

Years
Dragon_Master said:
"What da? You can't be alex."
"Well I am...."
"You don't look like him to me..."
"Well I am!"
"Ok alright you are.."

"What Did You Think I Was A Zora...HAHAHAHHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
*he sat down*

Back