• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think was the worst?

Whos the worst?

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
They're all cool. *sees people making a face at him* ahem....NOT. :P
They're all bad but I think Bin Laden is the worst.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
I had to put other. All so evil...grrrr. Hitler, what kind of phyco judges people by what they belive in (oh wait, alot of bad people>.<). Bin laden, need I say more... Hussain, the way he ran his country was just wrong. Stalin, not sure who he is... herd the name though...eheh?
*gulp*
hope I didn't affend anyone. 0_o

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I say all of them are bad... Its too bad that people these days are turning like that..

*dies*

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Heh. x.x() I have one like that too, Ivee.
I'm prettry sure if you mention anything about Bush on PC, the topic is going to get closed. n.n()

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
My grandma called me cold unfriendly and something else I can't remember at the moment once...she's such a sweetie. (sarcasim ^_^)

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
Oro? me picked they're all cool! :laugh: i dunno....but they r...dont ask y.... *points to little subtitle under name*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Hitler was the worst.Mass murdering 6 million jews, yea, talk about genocide

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Hitler killed only one person as a dictator...himself (what a wimp having all his minions do his work for him)
other i say...

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
Iveechan said:
Ha ha, some people voted that they were all cool!

like i said before, they're all cool! :laugh: hmmm.....i think yamichu voted that, also. :laugh: *shurgs* but i dunno...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Hitler. I hate people who are prejudeced. >"<

Years
Miyu-chan said:
Hitler. I hate people who are prejudeced. >"<
I don't think Hitler was very prejudiced. The real reason why he didn't like the Jews was because he believed it was their fault Germany lost the great war. When Germany had asked the Jews, who were the richest people living in Germany at the time, if they could give Germany money for the war they refused. As for me, I'll take Stalin.

Back