• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

link's adventure

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
I got to use my sunday computer today but had to put pc2000 on a reasource hold this is an on-hold project that means I only work on it when my other projects are on hold any how this game is just like the battle mode in zelda2 whitch is sidescrolling any how the storyline is link has gotten restless and has started to explore the land out of hyrule so this game is basicly exploration and sidequests there is a scarce amount of dungeons and only a handful of items however link is being hunted by A cloaked figure that is out for his head currently I need 1 dimmentional charsets and need help desighning enimes however I am probibly going to make it an ABS. anyhow up is now a jump but I dont know what down should do(you can make dirrectoin keys have different effects how cheack my toutorial) I have a screen shot in url lets hope it shows up

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
no its not cancelled and super latios I dont mind I need the help when I post the first demo is when you start (im uploading it onto yahoo to continue working on it)

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
Demo

here is the latest update instead of chips I used a parralax backround for the sky :cross-eye but I need name suggestoins for the country link is exploring. :\ all I can think of is lykatia. Is that good?
oh I need an A cloacked figure charset

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2009
Um how about Hyranten?
Do you like that 1?

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
great all see what other people have to say before I decide

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
It looks good so far, but their isn't really a story to this (other than that cloak figure). Oh, and again, there's no 1d game.

Good luck with this game!

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
features

okay Im going to add a new effect to my game called the game boy effect where the maps border is a GBA also later in the game you will find that this is a 2-in-1 game but the 2nd game is secret you have to fufill every sidequest in the intire game the 2nd game is called the triforce gathering where link has to collect the triforce befor zelda does its a 10 level game that is very close to bomberman where there are five peices of triforce and you can lay bombs. I have a screen of the gameboy effect attached.
if you have a better picture of a gameboy please pm it to me.
I really need charsets though.

Years
that mix of diffrent styles looks... well not cool... (and that granny is FLOATING)
maybe try to recolor that 8-bit Link using the RTP pallete (got Idraw?)

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
new demo tommorow featureing A shop in the middle of a desert

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
its on a resource pause I relly need net navi sorites and a cyber acdc chipset

Years
maybe try to make some :D (joke)
search any possible rm2k(3), maybe you'll find them :D
and how is the zelda doing?

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
MatiZ Master said:
maybe try to make some :D (joke)
search any possible rm2k(3), maybe you'll find them :D
and how is the zelda doing?
I actully have made to chipsets (actully I ripped them from megamanb3blue)
and zelda is of now off resource pause to qutoe homer simpson WooHoo

Back