• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
Some one reply and I will explain the rules

I will explain anyway. I pick 2 people at random if your picked come to this thread and ill explain more

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
for trivia games in PC, always explain first, invite later...

so explain everything about the game first, and people who are interested will automatically sign up here anyway...

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
rules

I goes like this players are designated a pokemon.with 4 moves each players take in turns to use moves and have 100hp each last one standing wins no rush battles can last up to 3 weeks!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
oh dear... don't even let Kairi see this or else she'll bring out those calculators and formulas... well actually i'll do that too if i see something like this... ^_^;;

first of all, damage calculating formulas? stats? DVs? IVs (assume max i suppose?) there's too much stuff that needs to be thought about. Won't toxic just dominate this game then? Item attachments need to be though of, and not to mention, switching pokemon will certainly makes those calculations messy.

plus if this is suppose to be "online simulator" then i suggest to you RSBot... but don't ask me on how to use it as i don't know how too.

sorry this post sounds so rude... but i have zero tolerance on anyone who thinks pokemon is one big simple game for little kids. I'm cold hearted when we're talking about this topic.

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
frostweaver said:
oh dear... don't even let Kairi see this or else she'll bring out those calculators and formulas... well actually i'll do that too if i see something like this... ^_^;;

first of all, damage calculating formulas? stats? DVs? IVs (assume max i suppose?) there's too much stuff that needs to be thought about. Won't toxic just dominate this game then? Item attachments need to be though of, and not to mention, switching pokemon will certainly makes those calculations messy.

plus if this is suppose to be "online simulator" then i suggest to you RSBot... but don't ask me on how to use it as i don't know how too.

sorry this post sounds so rude... but i have zero tolerance on anyone who thinks pokemon is one big simple game for little kids. I'm cold hearted when we're talking about this topic.

No sweat Frostweaver i've done this before trust me i have some experience in the field

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Okay, first, no double-posting. Second, I think this should be in the Pok?mon RP forum...

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
tmbjr said:
Okay, first, no double-posting. Second, I think this should be in the Pok?mon RP forum...

players are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dizzy v.s frostweaver please replie asap to register for the match and to get aSSIGHNED POKEMON

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
what! assigned Pokemon... *prays not to get Feebas*

but really let the players choose to sign up, as the chosen contestants may not realize that they're chosen...

(but why am i chosen... i still dont' get how this works)

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
frostweaver said:
what! assigned Pokemon... *prays not to get Feebas*

but really let the players choose to sign up, as the chosen contestants may not realize that they're chosen...

(but why am i chosen... i still dont' get how this works)

Well if you don't want to battle fine i'll pick someone else if not heres the pokemon

Frostweaver:rayquaza, Sceptile, Ninjask

Dizzy:regice, garados, venasour

reply to fight asap(if you want to if not say so)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
um... sure why not i'll give this a try anyway *gulps at the sight of the ice king* but i think Dizzy will just sweep over me in 3 turns...

K i'll assume this is gameboy wise... so i need to post a "moveset" for them?

Rayquaza- adamant @ leftovers
-dragon dance
-brick break
-rest
-roar

Ninjask- careful @ leftovers
-protect
-sword dance
-aerial ace
-baton pass

Sceptile- modest @
-leaf blade
-crunch
-dragon claw
-rest

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
ok

frostweaver said:
um... sure why not i'll give this a try anyway *gulps at the sight of the ice king* but i think Dizzy will just sweep over me in 3 turns...

K i'll assume this is gameboy wise... so i need to post a "moveset" for them?

Rayquaza- adamant @ leftovers
-dragon dance
-brick break
-rest
-roar

Ninjask- careful @ leftovers
-protect
-sword dance
-aerial ace
-baton pass

Sceptile- modest @
-leaf blade
-crunch
-dragon claw
-rest

Ok we just need dizzy to sighn in whats your first pokemonto send out frostweaver and dizzy?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Magneton - Magnet - Quiet
-Thunderbolt
-Thunder
-Tri Attack
<Insert Move Here>
Gomen Nasai~ ^^

Ninetails - Charcoal - Quiet
-Will-O-Wisp
-Flamethrower
-Confuse Ray
-Fire Blast

Alakazam - Twisted Spoon - Quiet
-Future Sight
-Psychic
-Calm Mind
-Recover

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
22sa said:
Magneton - Magnet - Quiet
-Thunderbolt
-Thunder
-Tri Attack
<Insert Move Here>
Gomen Nasai~ ^^

Ninetails - Charcoal - Quiet
-Will-O-Wisp
-Flamethrower
-Confuse Ray
-Fire Blast

Alakazam - Twisted Spoon - Quiet
-Future Sight
-Psychic
-Calm Mind
-Recover

ok each player state there first pokemon and move (frostweaver goes first)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
um... just incase that 22sa will just choose whoever is super effective against my pokemon (or predict my strategy hehe) i'll PM you the first pokemon and first move.

22sa should do so too for fairness imho.
*sent PM*

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
frostweaver said:
um... just incase that 22sa will just choose whoever is super effective against my pokemon (or predict my strategy hehe) i'll PM you the first pokemon and first move.

22sa should do so too for fairness imho.
*sent PM*

ok i just need 22sa to pm me the name of your first pokemon and move
thank you

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
i'm very sure that 22sa is asleep already... we'll save this for tomorrow. But tomorrow i'm away to chinese school so don't expect me to be ready to battle for this thing til later tomorrow afternoon...

22sa

Years
Alright.

*PMs knives my first Pokemon and my first move.

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
22sa said:
Alright.

*PMs knives my first Pokemon and my first move.

ninjask used sword dance raised attack!

nintails used confuse ray! ninjask is confused!

22sa

Years
knives said:
ninjask used sword dance raised attack!

nintails used confuse ray! ninjask is confused!
Darn it! I should've used Fire Blast, anyway, what do I do now:)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back