• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans(Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
Years
Here you can play the Teen Titans Rp Called "Teen Titans Stick together!"ok all you need to make your char is this,
Name:
History:
Here's mine.
Name:Cross
Powers: Can control Fire
Looks: Wears goggles and a black cape that is ripped.
History:unknown

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Wahoo! I'm a member of a TT AG RP. So I'll post my character there's description.

Name: Aerais (They often call her Fallen)

Powers: Aerais has white wings that perch atop her back with a total span of fifteen feet. Also, her other controlling power that often drives the angel is that of recognition. Through physical touch, Aerais can absorb memories and wills of her victims, which often drive her mind and take total control and her clothes will melt and the white toga robe will dominate her body. This is when Aerais goes haywire and her eyes glow the color of the mood of the memory or will and she will do her best to try to complete these wishes.

Looks: Aerais is a tall woman, around 5'8" with ever-lightening silver white hair. She has large emerald green colored eyes that are framed by white lashes and white eyebrows. The angelic one clothes herself in a darker color scheme, but for the present her clothes consist of a white robe fashioned in a toga style. This was a defect of her power. When she became enraged and driven by the wills of her victims, Fallen's clothing began alternating between her usual medieval garb to the robes. After meeting with Lady Guardian, the toga became semi-permanent. Her 'usual' medieval outfitting consists of clingy black pants, weathered and greying boots that almost reach her knees, and a just as clingy brown or green tunic with black sleeves and slits from her thighs down to her ankles. However, when she is not in leisure, the robe seems to dominate.

History: Aerais' history is unknown, all she knows is the medieval train of thought and dress which is noted in her speech and corrupted accent.

Personality: Aerais is a very happy person who loves humanity and will do anything for it's sake. She is very kind and follows every rule set. Fallen is like a newborn child but at the age of seventeen. She follows a life of servitude.

There ya' go! ^^

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
For those of you who don't know Terra than here's a bio:

Name:Terra

Powers:Gifted with amazing earth-moving abilities, Terra can make rocks fly, mountains crumble, and the ground tremble beneath her feet,etc.(Not anything to do with fire or anything, just earth)

Looks:Look at the various pics I have.Oh and one of the pics shows her outfits, but not her shoes;she has brown bootlike shoes.

History:Unknown

-Oh and another thing:Is it okay if T & BB have a....intrest in each other?:)Does that bother you two?-

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
It doesn't bother me. I don't care. Just as long as I don't have to roleplay as Beast Boy. lol ^^;;;

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
Years
You can make a real TT char,but no one can be Robin because he's missing.
Here is the intro...i guess..
After The Teen Titans Defeated Slade,A new Force Called The "Inforcers" With their Leader Inforcer,They kidnapped Robin And Have Defeated The Teen Titans Many Times. No one Knows Where Robin is. The Teen Titans were about to call it quits. Just Then Beast boy Thought,"We need new Titans to help us." I'll Help. In a flash of light a Mysterious boy Appeared. "My name is Cross,and I am willing to help you." Beast boy was nearly scared."H..How did you....you have powers?!" Then Raven Stepped up." Lets see how you can control your powers,Follow me." They walked outside to what looked like a Training Area. "Okay,I'll Show you." Cross's Hands glowed red and he Had a Fireball in his hands. "Well,thats one of my Weapons." Raven smirked." That is only a Little Trick. You should practice With Starfire or Cyborg.." "Heh..I'll take 'em both on!" He said grinning.
i guess i should stop here.....

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Aerais was not a member of the Titans, although she often dropped in. The fallen angel resode at the Sanctuary, though today in particuliar she was to visit the fab five at their T-shaped tower.

The angel flew through the air, amongst the setting sun. As she landed outside of the Titans' largest window, Fallen watched, as the group was testing a new boy's powers. Tapping against the panes, she signalled to Terra.

"Can ye open thy panes to allow a young woman to enter?" she mouthed.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
Naaah.You do NOT have too.:P
----------------

Terra was silently watching Cross in excitement and wonder, when she heard a sudden 'tiptap' on the window and slowly turned around.Terra spied Fallen and nodded.Then she slowly opened the window."Come in Fallen!"she said warmly and smiled."Did ya see Cross over there?He's amazing!" Terra said smiling once more and then turning back and watching Cross.
"Dude!Hey!Terra!"Beast Boy spotted Terra and frowned in jealousy at her words. "Don't worry BB.I'm just saying he's cool.Take a chill pill." Terra replied in a fake mocking tone.She smiled at him.BB smiled back at her, and turned back to watch Cross. Terra turned back to Fallen again.

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
Years
Okay,who's first?" Cross said grinning at both of them. "I wish to test your skills!" Starfire smiled at him. "Er.....okay,Let's Go!" Cross said powering up. Starfire started to throw her...green balls at Cross. "heh...." Cross said,grinning. He jumped up and dodged them all. "okay,here's a taste of Real Fire power!" Cross threw fireballs at Starfire.

Last edited:

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Aerais smiled, patting Terra on her shoulders.

"So who might thy youngling be?" inquired the angel as she pointed the Cross whom was battling with the martian herself, Starfire.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
Years
Edit------->"Missed me..." Starfire said. "You have bad throwing skills."Starfire said. "......I..I won't give up.." Cross said. "I have to be a Teen Titan!" Cross leaped toward starfire and threw countless Fireballs. Starfire fell to the ground and the ground around her was burned. "your....good!" Starfire said smiling. "Should we let him join...?" Cyborg asked. then all the T.T started talking. "Okay." Raven said. "your in." "REALLY?!?!!?" Cross said grinning. "yeah....." Beast boy said.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Fallen leaned against the windowframe, her brow arisen. She herself had never aspired to become a Titan, per se. The angel simply chose to help the "good guys" with her sources and such. She was a... A bystander if you will. But always inside, was the woman an angel of light.

"M'sier Cross, ye are not modest in thy ecstasy ye display. 'Tis quite a site to watch such a young man as yourself frolicking about in the most jubilant way."

Smiling, Aerais presented him with a hand to shake.

"May I welcome ye, to the stance of le Titans."

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
Terra silently watched the whole scene.'Wow.' she thought.'Even Star can't keep up with him.' Then an idea popped into her head.
"Hey.....Cross..."She made her way up to the skilled boy. "Can you.....have a fight with me?C'mon..." she boldy spoke and then anxiously waited for his reply, and for him to finish speaking with Fallen.
-------------
Grrra!Can someone please be BB? :\

Last edited:

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Aerais smiled, bowing slightly toward him. Leaning ever more towards the windows, the angel kept a strong grip on the sword at her hip.

And so begins art prophecy...

Breathed her soul, the aurora colored woman smiling even more.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
"HUH?" Terra snapped out of her dazey state."Yeah I'm fine-but anyways, come on dude, c'mon!I've seen Starfire battle with you, now it's my turn..."Terra's eyes and hands start to glow a deep shade of gold a bit...

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Beast Boy watched, his bug eyes filled with excitement.

C'mon Terra! You could do it!

Thought the young teen, grinning.

Meanwhile, Fallen looked on, her own smile broadening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back