• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Shining Gold

How is this game?

• Awesome! ++

Votes: 59 80.8%
  • great +

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • average ~

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • bad -

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • really bad! --

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
Years
Virtual, your game, your script and everything is always at a high level and looking really awesome. Keep it up the great work and hope you will pull a nice suprise out of nowhere.

freakboy

Nubbie
Years
here's a new update since ages i think.
its a picture of cherrygrove town :classic:
cherrygrove0fi.png

i made a beach for it and improved the pc and shop

hope you like it!
Freakboy

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Hmm.. nice job with that but I'm not a fan of the improved pc and mart.. sorry they look out of place.. but don't listen to me It's only a coment. Rest looks great! anyway enjoy!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, I like it. Although I think that the pink rooftops somehow don't match with the village atmosphere.

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
i'll make some screens up from route 30 tomorrow,
if i have some spare time.
now i'm only concentrating on the battle (GoldenSun).
when it's done, i'll release it public.

freakboy

Nubbie
Years
Neo Genesis said:
Cherrygrove looks great!
off topic:FINALLY someones making a golden sun cbs.

this is truly off topic...
we're making this GoldenSun battlesystem for our own(if we have more graphics.. maybe we can make a game of it :P )
so its not going to be a public battlesystem, sorry for that.

a guy at rmxp.net/forums is making a public goldensun battlesystem so you can use that one if you are looking for that :classic:

freakboy

Nubbie
Years
@Jade thanks for that link, its a great site!

and Dr.Jay: its made by rmxp with a size script so it looks like a double sized gba :classic:

Back