• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mole - Round 7

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Well, finally, here's Round 7: 20 Questions

This round didn't go as I planned, so I'm just going to let you guys do it :D Confused? You should be.

Originally, I intended to find 20 of the hardest general knowledge questions and give them to you... but I couldn't be bothered, so I'm leaving it up to you. Each team must find 20 of the hardest possible questions for me to ask the other team. Then I'll ask them when the time's up.

Deadline for this part of the round is Thursday midnight.

Stickified

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
It can be about anything. Just give your 20 questions by midnight GMT+1 TONIGHT!!!!!!!!1111oneoneone

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Well, I have the questions, so both teams have until Sunday midnight GMT+1 to answer them

For The Sylvester and Tweety SUPERTEAM!!!

1) Who is our team captin
2)how many people are left in our team
3)how much does a simpsons comic cost in Australia
4)does Happy Dude like wrestling
5)The star of the 8th pokemon movie is siad to be
6)Instead of Wal-mart what is our shop called in Australia
7)What is water
8)How many simpsons seasons have their been so far
9)How much money does both of our teams have each
10)Which browser does Happy Dude use
11) What shirt did Charles M. Schulz first intentioned to use on Charlie Brown?12) Who is the easiet to draw in Peanuts, according to the opinion of Charles M. Schulz?
13) Name a fast food restaurant that recieved a positive rating from the book Fast Food Nation - AND it only exists in the US' west coast.
14) Which celebrity did Avril Lavigne get in a feud in during March 2004?
15) Which Portuguse word is Taiwan referred to?
16) How many volumes of Manga does Sailormoon have?17) What does the car company Audi tagline translate to?18) What is the current V6 engine that Nissan uses?19) Which company makes the chipset for the D-Link DI-524 wireless router?
20) What is Professor Dumbledore's full name? (From Harry Potter)

For Plop

1. What was CMT?s award show known as in the year 2004?
2. Name five notable famous guest stars in Gretchen Wilson?s video ?Redneck Woman?.
3. What state was Reba McEntire born in?
4. What did George Strait say she?ll leave you with in one of his hit songs.
5. Tim McGraw did a duet with which Rap star?
6. What is Dwight Yoakam probably known best for?
7. In Dollywood there is piece of memorabilia that a song was based off. The owner of Dollywood sang that song. What is the song?
8. Shania Twain did two duets on the same song with what two men in the new millennium.
9. What country music singer will have a movie about him coming out in the fall?
10. Willie Nelson will play an uncle in which upcoming movie.
11. LeAnn Rimes sang the song Blue originally written for what country music singer?
12. God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on You was sung by what country group?
13. Waiter Bring Me Water, Thank You Baby, Juanita?what country/pop singer sang these songs?
14. What CD were those songs on?
15. What hit song was premiered on the CMA?s that became a hit patriotic song remembering 9/11?
16. ?Hey baby, what you say we go _______ _________ got a spot way back in the woods?. Fill in the blanks of this current popular song.
17. How many people have ever won a New Comer award twice?
18. Name three of the celebrities in one of Brad Paisley?s hit songs.
19. Faith Hill co-starred in a movie recently name the director of that movie.
20. Lonestar made the first video of this type.

Good luck :P

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
You know, I am a country fanatic. :P Too bad I'm not on the team anymore. I know almost all of those answers for "Plop!"

G'luck teams~

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Even though you're not on the team, can you still give me the answers? ;D

... who did these horrendously hard questions? ;-;

xD;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
As long as you don't ask me the answers, you can do whatever the heck you like to get them. As long as I don't know about, it's fine :D

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
My brother gave me the questions for some of those. He's evil. o.o;

Back