• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you eat?

Kurono

Remember?
Years
If you were forced to eat a pokemon but had the choice to pick, which one would you pick to eat? I would probable pick torchic. It's like chicken, and it practically fries itself..
:19: MmMmMmMmM Torchic..

Last edited:

Kurono

Remember?
Years
I don't trust slowpoke, they let anything clamp onto their tails and don't even take note of it..

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
Years
Ineresting question. o_o I would eat a Stantler. <3 I love deer, and so that sounds really good. O__o;

PKS

|S|E|A|R|C|H| my anti-dupe
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2009
Corphish or Crawdaunt would be a good Lobster substitute!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
kohei said:
Ditto would be nice. I think it would be grape flavour.
What the?

I would like to eat Corphish, Crawdaunt, Shellder, Cloyster, Remoraid etc.
But not Magikarp coz in the TV show, Team Rocket tried to eat one remember? It was really hard.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Y'know, they should make a pokemon that IS food..like giant chocalate cake pokemon called "Chocochoco"..lol..I would eat it..

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
This is a really disturbing topic...you all realize that, right!??

BUT, if I had to choose, I'd choose Magikarp, since I couldn't ever eat it, so I wouldn't eat any of them.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Yeah it is disturbing, but a fun and interesting topic...anyway next on my food list would be tentacruel..it would be like squid...even though I don't eat seafood..

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
Years
I would eat a Pikachu. Yep, skewered on an open fire. Nicely cooked to a natural, shiny brown, drizzled in its own jucies. Mmm... That sounds kind of good! Maybe have some potato salad and corn? Oh yes.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I would eat Lapras--it has always been my desire to eat the meat of an endangered animal, but an endangered pokemon would do in this case. Despite the fact that it is seafaring, it looks to be a mammal, and mammal meat > fish flesh. No one these days sees through the lies of the anti-whaling lobby these days to the truth that there are many plentiful and delicious types of whales; they're a delicacy in many cultures on many continents, and more of a gourmet item now that they're hard to attain. Lapras is not a whale, but I'm sure that it would taste like one, but even with a bit of a different edge to it--no other pokemon could taste exactly like Lapras (which is why I choose it over Wailord), so that would be the one for me.

Back