• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mad Tv

Do You Like MAD TV? o.o

• Nope..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, but needs to tone down.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Hi, everybody!

People: Hi, CaRtOON!

Sooooooo... umm.. I just started this for my favorite show of all time, MAD TV!

If u never heard of MAD TV, here's an exclamation..

MAD TV's a show on FOX26 that appears at ten o'clock at night. Unfourtunately, I MUST WARN THIS IS NO KIDDIE SHOW! :( It's a show that is rated TV 14 cus it has very bad and crude *but funny* humor. ^^;;;

Umm... so I hope admins don't mind, sooo...

Admins, and moderators... please don't get mad, I'm warning our young audience so I hope that's good enough. o.o;;

Anyways, anything about MAD TV here. Like.. ummm.. didja all saw last MAD TV's show on <i>The Real M************ Talk<i>? That was sooo hilarious!!!

NOTE: MAD TV is not a show intended for kiddies, it has crude humor *not as strong as "South Park" but yall get teh idea. ^^;;;

So who here heard of it? O.o;;

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
I've heard of it, I used to watch it all the time, before they got rid of Will Sasso, now I just watch it occansionally.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Mad TV IS SO F......... So cool

lol i love to watch it with my friends lol , then at like 100am we'll go outside and Quote it lol

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
He he.. Will Sasso? Hmm.. I like Bobby Lee, he's so frickin' funny acting as a woman. O.o;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • GTA2
  • Seen Jan 19, 2004
Is't that when simsons and king of the hill is on.(South Park is awsome so is the movie). :cool:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Not to mention, when they make fun of celebrities, the other day the were making fun of 50 Cent, that was funny!

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Has anyone here saw the MAD TV show where they made a small hilarious cartoon show with Shaq *cross-eyes* and Kobe and the rest of the team mates? O.o; I laughed my butt of at that.

Quote:
*a girl arrives*
Kobe: Hey, there, little teen-aged white girl. How would you like to come over to my house for an autograph?
Shaq: *still cross-eyed* Kobe, we talked about this. When it comes to autographs, no means "no".
End Quote

LMFAO!!!

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
z type said:
Is't that when simsons and king of the hill is on.(South Park is awsome so is the movie). :cool:
To answer ur question, yes, it's the show where Simpsons and King of the Hill are on. ^^ South Park's cool. BTW, I'm Cartman's soon to be wife. XD

~*CaRtOON

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
CaRtOON said:
Has anyone here saw the MAD TV show where they made a small hilarious cartoon show with Shaq *cross-eyes* and Kobe and the rest of the team mates? O.o; I laughed my butt of at that.

Quote:
*a girl arrives*
Kobe: Hey, there, little teen-aged white girl. How would you like to come over to my house for an autograph?
Shaq: *still cross-eyed* Kobe, we talked about this. When it comes to autographs, no means "no".
End Quote

LMFAO!!!

They did so many of them on Shaq, I always love those, I remeber one "Kobe need to start passing me the ball." For some reason I laughed so hard.

John Denver

Banned
Years
I've gaffed only 2 times in my life...

Note: a Gaff is a laugh so uproarious, that the gaffer cannot stop no matter what because what ever caused the gaff is extremely hilarious...

Once was on Jamie Kennedy...And the other was watching a presidential skit on MAD TV!! That show is hilarious

BOO ya!

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I laughed my butt off so hard at the X-Tina music video "I Am Virginal" XD. That was so hilarious! I'd give anything to know the lyrics. ^^ Does anyone here know a little bit of the lyrics? I remember only when she said "I am virginal, I'm closing up my legs." XD

And when the music video ended, it said her new album was "Ho No Mo" LMFAO!!! XD

There was this hilarious one too.. The one where they dissed the music video "Lady Marmalade" from Moulin Rouge. XD

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Yeah that show is too funny i watch it all the time the best one i seen is the madonna parody for Music they called it *Movies* it's too funny

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
The show is one of the few things I watch on TV that isn't anim? when I get the chance. They are good at what they do and personally I like Will Sasso doing Kenny Rogers Jacka$$ its too funny. I also enjoy T3 where they make the Terminator go back in time to protect jesus.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Wha..? Terminator off to save Jesus? O.O;; That's new. XD I wish I could have seen that. I also read the MAD Magazines. They were so hilarious at dissing T3. And they made the Terminator wear Mickey Mouse Sunglasses. XD

I luved the Fear Factor diss. They putted in Sisqo's profile that he was a 'Girlish Blonde Black "Man"' XD And they made Rosie O'Donell as "Talk Show Host and Part Time Garden Gnome" XD

Didjall also saw the one "Raging Rudolph"? That was hilarious! XD

~CaRtOON

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Oh ya that episode! I have that on tape, Keny Rogers is in the one too, and they gave Joe a dark sun tan.

Back