• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon GoldenSky & SilverSea

Pfreck

??к-Gѕ/Sѕ?
Years
GoldenSky & SilverSea

GS/SS are remakes of pokemon Gold and Silver but with new features like:

- Hoenn and a new region called Erata
- Choose between Boy and Girl
- maybe 10 new Pok?mon`
- and more!

Date:
We begon at November 2004

Program:
we use Sphere for this game

Credits:
Freakboy, Kyledove

Screenshots:

Johto screens

screen15bx.png

NewBarkTown
screen25xr.png
screen35vf.png

Erata Screens

bspscreen19cy.png

Tucson City
bspscreen23bm.png
bspscreen32ss.png

Route 1A
screen45fu.png

screen56rj.png

screen60kw.png

Comments Please ^^

Official Gs/Ss Site

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Wow this looks great! But ''cool huh?'' on a sign doesn't really fit in the pokemon style if you know what I mean.

Pfreck

??к-Gѕ/Sѕ?
Years
smarty_arty said:
Wow this looks great! But ''cool huh?'' on a sign doesn't really fit in the pokemon style if you know what I mean.
jeah it's just beta text, we have a new font but i don't have the update with the font so..

and yes this is with sphere, look:
Program:
we use Sphere for this game
and thnx everyone for the comments ^^

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
Years
Nice work pfreck. This is a DNA production game right?

Though...
screen60kw.png

Those trees look suspiciously like some of Remy's from PT. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
Yeah those aren't remy's,they are freakboy's he made me a tree similar to that for my game.Like I said when people accused my of stealing remy's trees is that since they are all coming from the same basic tree they do look alike.

Pfreck

??к-Gѕ/Sѕ?
Years
Pfreck said:
jeah it's just beta text, we have a new font but i don't have the update with the font so..

and yes this is with sphere, look:

and thnx everyone for the comments ^^
jeah this is a DNA Productions Game ^^ and the tree is original from FreakBoy ^^

@everyone
thnx for the comments

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
Years
Ah, if it's freakboy, they have a tendancy of looking the same as Remy's sometimes. This game is looking great BTW :)

EDIT: Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. You guys are hosted of freewebs? Like, ew, get hosting like Booda or e-mai PT's webmaster.

Back