• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dance Champion

Should I add songs without banners or backrounds to the game?

• Yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Denver

Banned
Years
dan48 said:
1. Legend of Max
2. Kick the Can
3. Ghosts
4. Heavon
5. Drifting Away (from ITG)
6.Cartton Heroes
7. Paranoia Eternal
8. Lets Groove
9. I Feel
10. XANADU
11. Afronova Primeval
12. Anubis
13. Delerium
14. Bend Your Mind
15. Mellow
16. The Begining
17. Dragon Roost Island Theme(From LOZWW)
18. Its Raining Men
19. Rose
20. Trip Machine Climax
21. Theme From Enter the dragon

Good job....new songs are lookin good

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Dakota said:
Good job....new songs are lookin good

Glad you think so. Here are a few new updates to that list. You may have never heard of them but that is kind of the point.

I am going to let people pick there favorite song in Dance Champion. After you play you can decide which is your favorite since you'll probably have a favorite in the game. The first 10 to post with there favorite songs those will be placed in the sequel.

Legend of Max
Kick the Can
Ghosts
Heavon
Drifting Away (from ITG)
Cartton Heroes
Paranoia Eternal
Lets Groove
I Feel
XANADU
Afronova Primeval
Anubis
Delerium
Bend Your Mind
Mellow
The Begining
Dragon Roost Island Theme(From LOZWW)
Its Raining Men
Rose
Trip Machine Climax
Theme From Enter the dragon
1234,007 (SPEED POP MIX)
Tsugaru (Apple Mix)
DOODA
Fantasy
Follow The Sun
Layla
MARIA
My Heart Will Go On
Ninga Rap
Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue
What A Wonderful World
What Is Love
DOMO DOMO DOMO(KCP remix)
Everybody To The Sun
Foot Loose
A Thousand Miles
Come Chameleon
Yellow Submarine
WHATS UP 2000
Hardcore Cleaning Sensation
FUNKY TOWN

Last edited:

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Aww,well,I guess I can wait longer.I thought it was supposed to upload overnight and be posted this morning?So,is there any Zelda stuff in it?
EDIT:Oh,I won't be here if it's posted at that time.I have to go somewhere.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

The download will come up faster than expected.

BAD NEWS

Is that the reason for this is because I split everything into seperate packages. That way I could upload them faster.
There will be:

6 song packages.

2 Theme packages.

2 character packages.

1 Announcer packagae.

I hope your okay with this. I am going to post the links up as soon as I upload the files okay.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Here is a guide, below.

Installing an StepMania package (smzip)

StepMania packages may contain songs, themes, announcers, or other add-ons. If the StepMania installation process was successful, all files that end in ".smzip" should have a special icon (see right for picture). To install a package:

Double-click the package file. This will bring up a confirmation screen showing you the contents of the package (also giving you a chance to cancel).
Click the Finish button. The package installer will begin copying the files to your StepMania directory. It's that easy. :)
After the files have been installed, you will see the Package Exporter window. This window is not important to the process of installing a package. Click the Close button to dismiss this window.
Eventually, you will probably get tired of using StepMania's default sounds and graphics. You can download new packages that will completely change the appearance of StepMania.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Umm,I reinstalled it again and it sil;l says "MSVCP71.dll was not found.Re-installing th application may fix this problem" and I've reinstalled it and it says the same thing!I can't even use your packages until it works!Oh,and rapidshare doesn't work to good.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
sketch said:
Umm,I reinstalled it again and it sil;l says "MSVCP71.dll was not found.Re-installing th application may fix this problem" and I've reinstalled it and it says the same thing!I can't even use your packages until it works!Oh,and rapidshare doesn't work to good.

I have no clue what is goin on but it aint my fault thats happening.

Did you download it from stepmania.com

Was this before or after you installed the package.

Please if anyone is having any problems installing the packages or with the program can you tell me so I could try and help?

Did anyone even try to download the packages? Read the Readme file that comes with Stepmania and that helps you know.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
You know what I am goin to try somethin else. Instead of using packagaes I am going to use regualer zip files. All you'll have to do is copy and paste them into there proper folder.

First I am going to do songs. I am going to post some folder fopr download and they'll contain songs. You have to extract them to the SONGS Folder in the Stepmania Program File. Before you do that though, Create a folder in the Songs Folder that reads w.e. you want it to say. In that folder you extract the songs okay. Then tehy'll appear in the game. They have to be unzipped though, make sure of that. I'll post them shortly.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Download Songs

Okay. Below I have the winrar file containing all the songs in alphabetical order up to believe. so 321 Stars-Believe. I am just doing this to see if it'll work. Would someone please download this file and extract the songs in it to the song folder. I explained how to do it in the above post. If this work I'll be able to do this for everything else and not use the packages.

Note this is not a package. It contains the actual songs as I stated above.

Songs

or

Songs

Last edited:

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Is that package 1 and the other 2?I got the first one from above and now I need all the others.Rapidshare isn't working as good so can you change those rapidshare files to another host?

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
sketch said:
Is that package 1 and the other 2?I got the first one from above and now I need all the others.Rapidshare isn't working as good so can you change those rapidshare files to another host?

Did it work? they are both the same file I just put diffrent hosts. Which is better so I can stick with that one.

All I want to know is if it worked? Did it? I want to post the other songs already.

I am goin to post the other songs now, just wait a few minutes.

Last edited:

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Thanks but I got the other files to work.I think the fastest one was file up yours.I've already played the game with the first package to see if it would work and it's real good!I'm getting the other files now.Don't forget to post your other files,I think all that's left is announcer,right?

EDIT:Can you put character 2 and the theme packs on different servers,I can't get any more off that site until an hour!Those are the only ones I need now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Wait? Are you guys using the packages or the link I just posted? I am confused?

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I was using packages but now I can't get characters2 and the themes as I edited above.

EDIT:Now,It won't let me open characters 1 because it's "not a valid zip archive"!Maybe you should put those 4 like the 2 songs above.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
is anyone having problems downloading the packages? I know Sketch does with the characters 2 and themes, but is anyone having problems downloading the packages. I posted a link above containing the first few songs for those who cant install the packages. Is that nessacary or are the packages working?

Sketch you need to change the name. It is smzip, you have to change it to zip or winrar or w.e. you have. I explained it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back