• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon/Reality/Crossover Pics Thread

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
As you all know,I love to mix Pokemon with reality.Whether it's Ash on the Tokyo Tower,or May and Max in paris,or Misty with the Queen of Engalnd.You name it.I am good at that.This may seem a little strange,but it's not real(well,maybe.)

Here's some of the pics I've made in a while.Enjoy them,while you are not getting fraeked!*Evil Laugh*

The pics are as follows:

The first one is Whitney in my upcoming fanfic Pokemon 1/2
Brawly caught in last year's tsunami
Blue freaked out about the substitute
Max and the Columbus crew

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! LOLZ!!! Super freaky man!!!!! I nearly died laughing! lolz

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Heh,you guys thought that was freaky,eh?Well,check more out!

These are as follows:
Jackson acting like Elvis to impress Marina
Tate and Liza acting as the YingYang Twins
Gold getting told by Blue
Yoshi meets the Beatles

Years
-chuckle-....-giggle-...-gigglesnort-...-laugh-..-megalaugh-...-squeals with laughter-

Aha XDDD that Jackson one..ROTFL. He looks so adorable -gaglaugh- The Gold and Blue one was also pretty..hehe XD Nice going Blue!

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
You guys csn't help but laugh?This is only the beginning of a humourous time people!Here are the next pics upon requests from the 12Trainers:

Silver and the 'Big Hug' situation
Giovanni as Bill Clinton

Enjoy,I got more comin at ya!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
I am taking requests starting now!If you want me to post a crossover pic or just a pokemon meets reality pic,post it and let's see what I can do.

Heh heh,whoever came up with the word reality check must check these pics out!Cuz right now,this pics are not anwhere near earth!

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
I'd like for you to make pics of Trixie from "Love, Totodile Style" as Alice in Resident Evil: Apocalypse and Whillimena from "For Cryiing Out Loud" as Jill Valentine, also from Resident Evil: Apocalypse.

For pics of Trixie:
http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/153ps1.shtml
Look through pages 2-8 for a good pic of Trixie to use.

For pics of Whillimena:
http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/132.shtml
Look through pages 1-5 for good pics of Whillimena to use.

Also, I hope you can find pics of Alice and Jill Valentine from Resident Evil: Apocalypse to use. For the record, Jill Valentine's the one in the blue shirt. Also, for the Trixie/Alice pic, try to use a pic that has Alice holding or firing her weapons.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Jessica R. said:
As you all know,I love to mix Pokemon with reality.Whether it's Ash on the Tokyo Tower,or May and Max in paris,or Misty with the Queen of Engalnd.You name it.I am good at that.This may seem a little strange,but it's not real(well,maybe.)

Here's some of the pics I've made in a while.Enjoy them,while you are not getting fraeked!*Evil Laugh*

The pics are as follows:

The first one is Whitney in my upcoming fanfic Pokemon 1/2
Brawly caught in last year's tsunami
Blue freaked out about the substitute
Max and the Columbus crew

I love it so much, I think I'm gonna start crying (*Cries*) so beautiful.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Thank you all for all the nice compliments.I'll try my best to meet everyone's needs^^
here's more of those humorous pics though*evil laugh*Pics only someone like myself whould have ever thought of making!

as follows:
Tokyo Mew Mew:Pokemon Style!
Pokemon 1/2

Yeah!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
You guys got a good sense of humor!I'll try my best to make more pics before this weekend!

Here are mpre.Smooth as ever..

Mickey and Kid meet the Pokemon trainers
Somehow,Gold,Silver,and Blue ended up on a George Michael DVD..
Blue as Megumi from Zatch Bell
As requested,Ash,Mist,and Brock's heads switched

Last edited:

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2012
ROFL... All the pix are really funny... Can't stop laughing...

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Jessica R. said:
You guys got a good sense of humor!I'll try my best to make more pics before this weekend!

Here are mpre.Smooth as ever..

Mickey and Kid meet the Pokemon trainers
Somehow,Gold,Silver,and Blue ended up on a George Michael DVD..
Blue as Megumi from Zatch Bell
As requested,Ash,Mist,and Brock's heads switched

*laughs* the ash and crew mixed head is so funny. Its cool, keep it up ^_^

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Um, how much longer until my "Trixie and Whillimena as Alice and Jill Valentine from Resident Evil: Apocalypse" pic is done?

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Here's your Trixie pic,Sunfloraazumarill^^:

I'll be done with the Whillimena one pretty soon^^!Hope you like ithis one^^

Back