• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Style!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Okay I know I had my style befor of this:
CharizardsGaze.png

But I just got some new work done on my linart with that flygon and it came out pretty cool =/ only problem now is I dont know what to draw in now XD Can anyone give me tips?
VaporeonintheseafIN.png

Kuitsuku.png

C&C Most welcome =3.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
=3 :blushes: Thanks guys ^^; I didint know they where really that good but I was cerious as to how I was doing =D From the sounds of it so far it's mix . ^^ I was planning on starting a requests thred =D Maybe I might since I havent in a long time but it depends on how things go ^^.

Thanks Hunk, I'm glad you liked the charizard ^^ I'll try and see if I can get that style going again after I do Cybex Mewtwo's er..Cyber Mewtwo =3. I love how it came out as well and I made it as a birthday card to Charizard fire god ^^(Florin)

=D I'll post more once they are finished, however I still have no plans of changing my choice for the contest ^_^.

Thanks again Cybex Mewtwo's and hunk. I'm glad you guys liked them so much =3 .

Oh! Btw for those who dont know, I did them all useing 100% mouse and 100% PaintBBS with Pokecommunity.com/draw and SR oekaki.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Thanks for the comments^^ The last one is something I tried to get to suta Raito in but I wasint aloud to post it for some reason =/ so I just kept it for this reason alone ^^. The shading messed up on the face but this alone was made to show pure happyness and nothing more XD So I guess Melfunction in color adds to it somewhat.
I love the charizard cause I made if for a friend most and put my whole heart and soul into it =3 I also made a mew series back in the days of august befor I became 18^^

Heres something I'm making for Cybex Mewtwo since we became friends=3 i hope ya like so far man ^^ I'll be finishing it laiter.
C&c still welcome though and thanks for the ones this far =3 I didint know how lucky I was here till I tried joining some other oekakies and I was treated like a {qoute} New artist{Quote/}
http://www.pokecommunity.com/draw/pictures/353.png
^^

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
Years
Heh heh heh....quite an interesting look of me...I love others imaginations towards me creations! Very nice FMA. I think this calls for a little sumthin sumthin from yours truely for you...kinda like a gift/fan art. heh heh heh...*slinks off*

*edit* The above was for that B&W sketch looking one...the real colored one is INCREDIBLE! WOOT!

hikkichan

Great Peace Keeper
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2006
Oh wow.. this style is simple beautiful, especially how you used such serene colors for the water in Vaporeon's picture. ^^ The pictures came out great, especially the way you blended the colors together. The third picture has me a bit confused though... which direction is the light coming from? It seems to be coming from either multiple directions or a strange direction. ^^ That's the only question I have really. Otherwise I love this style.. hee hee... the use of colors is just simply beautiful.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
These are great, FNA! :D I love your new art style ^^ The way you've drawn Kuitsuku is so cute! And the Vaporeon is lovely - reminds me of the one I did on oekaki a while ago! :D I also really like the background on the Kuitsuku one :) It's great to see more people thinking about backgrounds, as they really can make a picture!

Keep up the awesome stuff! ^^

Your friend,
FG :)

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
=,3 thanks for the comments everyone ^-^ I'm so happy to see you guys posted and the comments are very inspiring =D

The therd picture has the sun bloching threw the trees so it actualy is comeing from a 3o'clock angle causing it too look like it's coming from right infont of Kuitsuku and in the back as well giveing a kind of spooky glowish effect that I didint know was coming till the end =D considering my frist job in college was landscapes I'v found a way to blend them with my drawings in normal life and computer as well giveing the drawing all round apeal o.o I really love the forest one as well cause it's the peaceful feelings I'm always after ^^ only problem I have is that the trees needed a little work but not many oekakies alow over 500KBs in a drawing o.o nif anyone knows of any I would bge glad to join it=3

^_^ Thank you gill for you comment as well , your insperational art and Fg brings me to think I'm not far from being as good as I once dreamed =3 and if that was possible I'm possibly the happiest person on earth right now ^^

Some of my animals died yesterday so I wasint going to go on, but now that I see what you all posted ^^ this really makes my day, thank you so much everyone. :hugs:

=3 and though where friends I still feel somewhat flattered to see you comment so gracfuly on me FG :hugs: We really need to chat again sometime in Pm ^^ I wanna know how your doing =D.

:edit:

I made this earlier but cause my teacher helped me on beak colors his name is on the bottom intsed of mine ^^ It says Elderado =3 very athentic handwriting for him so he didnt make it clear for you guys to see ^^; sorry.
I just did it as a quicky to help him teach me =D your cyber mewtwo is almost compleat CM ^^ i'm just working more on shading and finishing up so areas =D Then it's off to do Requested manner from the request booth thingie XD

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
Awwwww, you know I always will, FNA! ^^ *huggles* You're a wonderful member! ^^

That's such a cool new pic! Yay for realism! :D I like the effects on the feathers, and the way you have drawn the eye! The background colours are very cool too! :)

Years
You're a pretty good artist!

The charizard goes well with the red background, although I didn't really know about the shading in the vaporeon one at the start...it's cool.
I also like that one at the bottom, the yellow one!!! It looks soooo kewl!!!!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Thansk for the comments everyone ^^ I like how it came out too. =D The bird is called the Red Winged Blackbird and it's only in the east during the early parts of the year to the summer when the climet gets to hot below for them to stay in there natural homes.

=D That yellow one is Kuisuku from Suto-Raito oekaki ^^ i did it to try and join but I came out at the bottom of the rung X_x..

i still like it but the nose is looking odd to me o-o ..

I'm finished with Mewtwo but I need to add some touches in photoshop and I'm working on joining more oekakies again and I actualy found one of my friends off PC having a oekaki spam party so I posted a little something for there "Spoon contest" Something funny to just do and it came out very nicely =3 I am also helping them out by trying to find people to join it so to anyone who wants to, your welcome to meet me there ^^.

http://oekakiart.com/rbldbdm/pictures/36.png
[41] [ Re-Touch ] [Comment] Artist: FreeNatureArts | Title: Attack of the Spoonchery pokemon!(For the spoon contest) | Time: 38 min

PaintBBS

FreeNatureArts @ Wednesday, September 14th 2005, 11:56 PM
(S,S)

A battle of Large and small pokemon alike unite into a arena for the final battles of pokemon history, over 1 million pokemon join in the fight and only one true team will survive.

:Mew: Okay Flyboy lets get these cyber ripoffs! There just Porygons! An we can beat em if we work together!! CHARGE!
*Sling!* *Swipe*

:Flygon: What the heck?!

:mew: What?!

:Flygon: zu we ganna attack with teh spun zu tem....
*SWAP!*"Bricks Mew"

:Mew: OUCH! What was that for!?
Yes we shale attack at dawn with this! *Swing* *Bang**Tap,tap*
TEH HUGE NOVETLY SPOONS!
Let the PokeForce be with us for we Shale take over this Punny world! HAHA!

:Flygon:.............. "Blinks"...........
oy....Teh are deh psy and you sunt even no you own type?!
TEH WILL BREAK ARE SPUNS!

:Mew: Dont be silly! We shale win and the Porygons will be are next dinna!

:Flygon: PSY PSY!

:Mew: Yes I am one but they are too and we will counterstrike!

:porygons: NYANYANYANYANNYANYANYANYANANA!!!!!!

:Mew: Are they laughing at us??
:Flygon: :hits self with spoon: YES! VE BE FIGHTING LIKE BABIES!

:Mew: No such thing, ATTACK!

:Porygons: PORY!!!

:Mew: :jumps on porygon:
hahah You are my chicken and I be your axe, the time is now! YOU ARE MEAT!

:FLygon: :looks at Porygon2:

:porygon2: Nya... Nay...:Bends spoon:

:flygon: Zee.... uh......:continues watching porygon2 and waiting for deth:

(to be continued after the contestXD)

:snaps out of it: XD I just thought it was funny for the contest o_o I didint do the voice thingies or the Flygon.. I got my rival at school to do that and he turned Flygon into some kind of german peacemaker and a star wars rip off o_O

Last edited:

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Thank you^^ I love the charizard too and I am now going back to that style since I have finished CybexMewtwo's Cyber mewtwo (Tongue twister ) @_@

here ya go Cybex Mewtwo , and thanks for the anthro of me =3. I'm ganna try drawing her and saying vote for pc pres on it so I can start my votes off ^^. Just taking me awhile =D.

Hopefuly we will be friend even afterwords, I wont fight againced you though so if any of my buddies want me out of the running I'm willing to leave since me and tony have the same meens here in pc.btw I left my FNA out on purpose so you could do whatever you wanted to it and have all copywrite aditives to you CM ^^ Enjoy your image =D

Last edited:

Chriz

Why are you staring at me?
Years
We should art trade! It's Crimson Echoes by the way.

You should draw me a vaporeon, and I'll draw something of your choice.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
=D That would be awesome!

^_^ I havent done one of these for almost a year, feel so nice =3 I will get started on your vaporeon pronto!(Aka Check for a S.S on Pc oekaki in about 30 minutes =3. )

I didint know who you where at first and I tried to comment on the dragon is back thred you made, but I wasint aloud to o_o. I"m glad to see you useing some of your name as the Sn ^^ . however did you try the Name change thered? or make a new sn o_o your posts are lower then I remembered, like the signature btw, very helpful as to giving me a hunch 20 minutes ago on who you are ^^.

:Edit:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/draw/pictures/410.png
Heres a update on the art trade =D I have alot of work to do, but a little something to show each step, the very tip of the area where the ear meets the head is almost finished ^^.
Hope it comes out well for you =D

Last edited:
Back